12

Xiao Yiyu felt that Song's father and Song's mother were really startled.

When he walked to the door, he saw two strong men stopped there, sorry for the tunnel:

Xiao Yiyu had no choice but to return with his schoolbag. When he passed the living room, he saw Song's father and Song's mother looking at him and sighed-- He felt that it was too difficult to change the minds of these two old people for a while, so he went back to the room and lay on the bed.

In the house, the internet can't be used, the mobile phone is thrown away by him, and the only thing Xiao Yiyu can kill time is the TV.

Helpless, Xiao Yiyu turned on the TV that had not been used for 800 years. He listened to the noisy background sound of the TV and thought about how to get in touch with Yuan Yizhi.

Occasionally, I can't explain why I don't say good night to Yuan Yizhi for a day. If I don't contact Yuan Yi for a month, it is estimated that Yuan Yizhi must have mistakenly thought that he was going to break up with him.

What should I do!

Xiao Yiyu walked to the window, poked his head under the bed, and looked downstairs, dizzy.

This is the fifth floor. If it falls, it will be fatal.

Xiao Yiyu went back to the room again and walked around. After walking for a while, he heard some strange sounds faintly, and the sound came from the living room. It's like a man and a woman are having sex? Song's father and Song's mother can't do this kind of thing in the living room when he is still at home? 1

Xiao Yiyu thinks this is too nonsense,

Song's father and Song's mother He is obviously someone who pays great attention to the image of his parents. Then why is there such a sound in the living room?

Soon, the TV screen in Xiao Yiyu's room suddenly changed the content, and the TV screen that was playing the eight o'clock soap opera suddenly appeared naked-naked-body exercising of a man and a woman. The two are fighting to the point of intense fighting.

Xiao Yiyu was stunned. , he knew who cut in the signal.

It must have been a bad idea from Dad Song, thinking -v, he found the fun of watching AV, and he raised his interest in women, and then maybe he gave up the idea of ​​​​with Yuan Yizhi and turned to find a girlfriend.

Xiao Yiyu didn't know how to evaluate Song Dad's miraculous operation.

What is he going to do, and Song's father and Song's mother can explain clearly, he is a 24k pure gay, even if a beauty with big breasts and a beautiful ass stands naked in front of him, he can't stand up.

Xiao Yiyu raised his hand to turn off the TV.

Lest these messy pictures on the TV look bad.

The TV didn't work anymore. Xiao Yiyu really had nothing to do. He took out the game console that he played four or five years ago in the cardboard box and started playing games.

It was noon when the game was played, and Xiao Yiyu's stomach was grumbling with hunger.

When he walked out of his bedroom, he saw a beautifully dressed man with a smiling face talking to Song's father and Song's mother.

Seeing Xiao Yiyu coming out, Song's father quickly waved to him: "Song Qing, come and do it.

Although he was very puzzled, Xiao Yiyu walked over and asked, "What's the matter?

Song's mother quickly introduced: "For you? Shao personally knows this girl named Jian Caile, 21 years old this year, a sophomore student of Beining University, who studied law like you, she is very good, let's get to know her."

Xiao Yiyu seems to understand Song's father and Song's mother a little bit . What did he do? He asked: '

Jian Caile stood up, introduced himself generously, and said: "Song Qing, hello, it's a pleasure to meet you, we are still classmates in elementary school, do you remember?

Xiao Yiyu said a word. Going back, '

Jian Caile was embarrassed when Xiao Yiyu said again:

Jian Caile is stunned.

Before she came, her parents showed her Song Qing's photos. She liked it very much. After hearing that Song Qing's family conditions were very good, she thought of coming over to see it. She never expected that he was actually gay.

Jian Caile looked at Song's father and Song's mother as if asking for help. Seeing that Song's father and

Song's mother looked uglier than the other, she knew that Xiao Yiyu was not lying, and instantly became a little angry, and accused Song's father and mother: "You know he is gay, Do you want to introduce us?"

Asked by people so young, Dad Song looked very embarrassed and explained: "I mean, Song Qing is still young, saying that he is gay is just a novelty, he still doesn't know how good women are. , when he finds out that

I can't be hard on women." Xiao Yiyu said.

As soon as Xiao Yiyu finished speaking, he felt the wind whistling in his ears, and then he was slapped hard on the face, the burning pain on his face, let Xiao Yiyu know that Song's mother's slap was serious. How ruthless.

But Xiao Yiyu didn't have time to cry in pain, but Song's mother, who beat someone, sat on the sofa first and began to cry.

The scene was a bit chaotic for a while.

Song's father hurriedly went to comfort Song's mother.

Xiao Yiyu looked at Jian Caile, whose face was not very good-looking, and said, "Go away, I don't like you.

Faced with this situation, Jian Caile really can't stay in the house any longer.

Sending Jian Caile away, (

original ) Yizhi originally thought it was just last night, but Shang Songqing forgot to send himself a good night text message. Who knew that the next morning,

Yuan Yizhi didn't know what happened to Xiao Yiyu. The problem was that he didn't even go to the meeting. Heart.

After the morning meeting, Yuan Yizhi sat in the office and called Song Qing again. The reply he got was the same as before, saying that Song Qing's mobile phone had been turned off.

Xiao Yiyu had never done so before . Shutting down like this.

Yuan Yizhi put everything at hand aside and decided to directly

Go to Song Qing's school.

Based on memory, I found the dormitory that Xiao Yiyu occasionally mentioned to him before, and saw a strange, young boy sitting in front of the computer playing games in the dormitory.

"0popop!" Yuan Yizhi knocked on the bedroom door.

Xiao Yiyu's roommate Ding Shunli put down his headphones, turned his head to look at the door, saw a handsome strange man, puzzled, and asked, "Who are you looking for?" Does

Song Qing live in this dormitory?'

"Yes. "

Where did Song Qing go?" Yuan Yizhi asked.

He took a leave of absence." Ding Shunli replied.

Yuan Yizhi was puzzled:

"I don't know about this, he and I are not students of the same department, and he is also two or three. I didn't come to the dormitory, so I heard from their classmates." Ding Shunli said, "I called him before to ask him how he was doing well, so he took a leave of absence, but he couldn't be reached from his phone."

Yuan Yi Hearing this, his brows furrowed even tighter:

Ding Shunli stared at Yuan Yizhi for a few seconds, and suddenly said, "Are you Mr. Yuan?"

Yuan Yizhi stopped and nodded.

"Surely handsome." Ding Shunli praised: "When Song Qing boasted that you were better looking than a movie star, I thought he was bragging."

He told you about me like that?

"Yeah!"

This is Yuan Yi The only thing that made him a little bit happy during the boring day.

After leaving school and sitting in the car, Yuan Yizhi called Xiao Yiyu again, but the phone still prompted to shut down.

Yuan Yizhi decided to visit Song Qing's house.

Soon, Yuan Yizhi came to Song Qing's house.

I saw two strong men standing in front of Song Qing's house blocking the door.

Yuan Yizhi frowned and asked:

Not here!" The two men said in unison.

If Yuan Yizhi hadn't found out what was going on at Xiao Yiyu's house at this time, it was because there was something wrong with his head. He called the secretary and said, "Check it out for me." Check Song Baihang's phone."

"Okay!"

Yuan Yizhi decided to go home and make a long-term plan. On the third day of his imprisonment, Song's father and Song's mother did not know where they went.

Only a few bodyguards were left in and out of the room looking at him, and a scantily clad woman was left in the room. When Yu was in the same room, he always rubbed against Xiao Yiyu every now and then.

Xiao Yiyu was very angry with her. 120ccdf

In order to prevent the woman from doing her own thing, Xiao Yiyu hid directly in the bathroom and sat on the toilet to read the shampoo instructions.

After reading the shampoo instruction manual, the shower gel instruction manual, the shower gel instruction manual, and the water heater instruction manual, Xiao Yiyu has exhausted all the ways to spend time hiding in the bathroom.

After squatting on the toilet until his legs went numb, Xiao Yiyu stood up and prepared to move his muscles and bones. Just after stretching, he saw Yuan Yizhi walking out of the community through the bathroom window.

Xiao Yiyu was in a hurry, standing beside the bed and shouting: "Mr. Yuan, I'm here again, hello, Mr. Yuan, I'm here again! But

he exhausted a lot of energy, but Yuan Yizhi didn't hear it. Seeing Yuan Yizhi walking further and further away, Xiao Yiyu became anxious, opened the window, and climbed out directly from the window.

When Xiao Yiyu was lying on the window sill and went down the drain pipe, he was only worried. , he didn't even have time to look at his feet, and shouted: !! "

Before he was about to open the car door and get into the car, Yuan Yizhi vaguely heard Song Qing calling his name, turned his head along the sound, and then saw Song Qing. Qing hung himself on the water pipe between the fourth and fifth floors. You can fall from the fourth floor without stepping on your feet.

Such a high floor is no joke.

Yuan Yizhi's heart was suspended in an instant, and he quickly walked over

to see Yuan Yizhi walking back. Xiao Yiyu felt that he was saved and was very happy, and shouted: .

After saying this, Xiao Yiyu noticed Yuan Yi With a nervous look on his face, he lowered his head again, his fear of heights was about to commit, his legs were shaking,

"Don't be nervous, it's alright, I'm here, step by step!" Yuan Yizhi stood downstairs, trying his best to use The steady voice guided Xiao Yiyu what to do. He knew that Song Qing had panicked at this time, and he had to calm down!