8

When the two of them ate together the next morning, Xiao Yiyu found that Long Yu had been staring at him and wondered: "Long Sanshao, what are you looking at?"

Long Yu frowned and said, "Zhao Gang, your lips It looks so pretty, I want to kiss it and try it. "

Xiao Yiyu was stunned.

He never expected Long Yu to say such a thing.

This is like a love story from Long Yu's molestation book.

And he, Xiao Yiyu, was actually molested ." The one.

It's clear that Long Yu's attitude is pious, and it doesn't look like a joke at all.

Xiao Yiyu doesn't think he can be the male lead.

But he doesn't want to be raped by Long Yu!

He just wants to complete a task quietly and quietly. "

Aren't you willing?" Long Yu asked Xiao Yiyu's demented appearance and didn't speak. In fact, Long Yu felt that he was going too far, but that dream last night had a great impact on Long Yu. Da, he still hasn't recovered from that dream. 6154514064 In the

dream, the feeling of kissing Zhao Gang was really good.

"Don't talk, are you going to reject me?" Long Yu frowned even more It's tight, since he was brought back by Xiao Yiyu from the small black house, Xiao Yiyu has almost always answered his requests. Therefore, Long Yu did not think that Xiao Yiyu would reject him. He

didn't wait until Xiao Yiyu agreed . For herself, the look of anticipation in Long Yu's eyes gradually dimmed.

"Forget about it. "Long Yu put the tableware and chopsticks aside, with a gloomy face, stood up: "I won't eat it, you can eat it yourself."

Xiao Yiyu watched Long Yu go away. At present, Long Yu 's

hatred for Zhao Gang is 81.2

Xiao Yiyu was stunned, he blurted out with a "fuck", and then roared at 010: "When the hatred value decreases, it is always a single-digit decrease, and when it increases, it will be increased by 20 at one time!"

"Just because I didn't promise to give him a kiss, what I did before, all my efforts were in vain, and there is no reason for it!"

010 was also helpless: "Maybe your refusal has caused him too much damage! After all, you He performed so well before, you took the initiative to seal whatever he wanted or even wanted, he didn't expect that you would not agree

to him. Xiao Yiyu was still running wild: "So, it's still wrong for me to follow him before. Yes, it's wrong, it's wrong!"

010 sighed: "After all, he is a monster with a blackening value of 100, and his personality is quite extreme, so he can't use common sense to infer his emotions.

Xiao Yiyu: For the next day, Long Yu will lock himself in the room. Even if he occasionally goes out of the room to go to the bathroom or drink water, he always has a cold face in front of Xiao Yiyu. Xiao Yiyu took the

initiative to talk to Xiao Yiyu. Long Yu greeted: "Long Sanshao, what do you want to eat at night, I will cook for you myself!"

Long Yu, who was receiving water in front of the water dispenser, gave Xiao Yiyu a light look.

Xiao Yiyu felt that Long Yu was looking at himself There was anger, anger, and incomprehension in his eyes. Then, Long Yu went back to his room.

At the same time as Long Yu returned to his room, Xiao Yiyu's ear again sounded the 010 mechanical count.

Long Yu's hatred for Zhao Gang is +5!

Ding! Currently, Long Yu

's hatred for Zhao Gang is 86.5

! Long Yu is very angry now

.

Strange to say, Long Yu has been bullied and looked down upon a lot since he was a child. Whether it was his two older brothers, or when the arrogant servants of the Long family bullied him, Long Yu wanted to kill them, but he was not as angry as he was now.

Now it feels like he's been abandoned.

Even if Zhao Gang bullied him, beat him, and insulted him before, but in the past six months, Zhao Gang has been so kind to him, Long Yu is immersed in the warm life created by Zhao Gang, and

the peace of being prepared since childhood makes Long Yu even willing to gradually Let go of the hatred against Zhao Gang, forgive him, and let go of Zhao Gang's past abuse of himself.

But this morning, after saying that he wanted to kiss him, what does Zhao Gang's shocked look mean? He doesn't want to kiss him?

Why? Isn't he being nice to

himself?

The more Long Yu thought about the computer screen, the more angry he became. He felt that he was about to be pissed off by Zhao Gang.

Long Yu, who was getting more and more angry, started thinking about what to do in the future. Take revenge on Zhao Gang!

In order to dispel Long Yu's anger, Xiao Yiyu went to the vegetable market in the afternoon to buy a bunch of Long Yu's favorite dishes.

In fact, Long Yu doesn't value food very much. He was used to being abused since he was a child, and he was often hungry and full, which led Long Yu to cherish food. No matter what Xiao Yiyu cooked, Long Yu was very cooperative.

But according to Xiao Yiyu's careful observation, Long Yu's eyes will brighten when he eats sweet and sour pork ribs, West Lake fish, and braised eggs.

After walking around the mall, Xiao Yiyu went home with a big bag full of vegetables.

After returning home, Xiao Yiyu got into the kitchen again and started busy. It took three hours to cook a large table full of dishes.

Xiao Yiyu came to Long Yu's door and knocked on the door.

ODDOP: No one should.

!No one should answer.

!no one should

Xiao Yiyu stood at the door and said: "Long Sanshao, you have been squatting in the house for a whole day, come out to breathe, eat some food, and make up for it.

Get some energy. "

Still no one answered. Xiao Yiyu

stood at the door for a while, then pushed open the door directly and found that the master bedroom was empty.

Long Yu actually went out. 144246. Is it difficult?"

010 replied: "I don't know, I just A system machine without emotion."

Xiao Yiyu:

Xiao Yiyu returned to the kitchen, sat at the dining table, looked at the large table of dishes he had prepared, and said, "010, you help me analyze- next, is it true? What's wrong with my performance in the morning?"

010 said: "I'm just an emotionless machine, if my analysis is wrong, don't blame me."

"You say it!"

010 said: "According to the plot, Long Yu is now Right now, all kinds of porn hormones in the body are messing up, maybe he is just interested in kissing and wants to find someone to try kissing."

"You rejected him in the morning, the male protagonist is so sensitive and has such strong self-esteem, he must feel that he has been hurt. , I think you despise him and feel that your self-esteem has been insulted, so you are angry!"

"Now Long Yu has not become strong, and he is not around as much as he did after he became strong. When he was a teenager, his hormones were bursting, and it was kissing. I'm just interested, you can help him with your hands!"

010 said again: "Master Xiao, think about the story of "Being Long Yu", Belong Yu is not a good-looking, talented person, look at you again I'm not the type that Long Yu liked in the original book at all."

Xiao Yiyu felt a little more at ease after hearing 010's words.

He thought about his appearance as Zhao Gang. He was indeed bland, and he was not the same type as the coquettish sluts in the book.

Xiao Yiyu carefully reviewed the contents of the book "Being by Long Yu" again. After Long Yu was rescued by Liu Ruge in the original book, he had sex with Liu Ruge not long after he had sex with Liu Ruge. In half a year, three more minors were won.

And he stole some of Liu Ruge's scenes. Long Yu, the head of the stallion in the original book, is still pure and clean. It is estimated that Long Yu has been stunned. It is no wonder that he even wants to kiss him try.

Xiao Yiyu felt that it was his fault.

He always wanted to reduce Long Yu's hatred for Zhao Gang, but he didn't think that the general attack also had a physiological need. What did he hold back?

Xiao Yiyu thinks that he needs to improve his way of doing things, and the next step is to bring Lead the male protagonist to find his coquettish little girls, and let the male protagonist be as happy as he likes.

It was getting dark outside the window.

The food on the table gradually cooled down.

It is now that Long Yu is about to differentiate into alpha, , once Long Yu differentiates into alpha, Father Long is likely to give up training and differentiate into Jing, and instead pass the position of Long Yu's heir to Long Yu, so Long Xia and Long Jing are both against Long Yu watched closely.

Now both Long Jing and Long Xia think that Long Yu is still locked in the small dark room by Zhao Gang, and he is beaten every day and forced to kneel. abused.

Looking at the dark sky outside the window, Xiao Yiyu was really at ease, so he decided to look for Long Yu outside.

Just as Xiao Yiyu put on his coat in the living room and was about to go out], he saw that the door was opened from the outside, and Long Yu came in from the outside. 144246a

"You can be counted back." Xiao Yiyu said: "Long Sanshao, now is a critical period, before your ability is strong, you can't run around any more, if you are seen by your two brothers, I have no ability to protect you! "

There's no need for you to pretend." Long Yu said coldly.

"What's the matter with you! I've done so much for you and you can't see it? I just didn't promise to give you a kiss. You don't need to be angry until now!" Xiao Yiyu was also a little bit surprised by Long Yu's scolding Fire.

Long Yu's hatred for Zhao Gang is +5!

Right now

, Long Yu's hatred for Zhao Gang is 91.5.

Xiao Yiyu made a "fuck" sound again, and then suddenly wilted, he was afraid of Long Aotian's careful male protagonist, and frowned: "Long Sanshao, do you want to get angry so easily, kiss, Don't you just want to know what it's like to kiss someone, don't you feel? Come and kiss, I'll kiss you."