5

Time flies, and Wei Yan has graduated from Yaha University in the blink of an eye. This was the longest separation between Zhao Chengming and Wei Yan in two lifetimes. Knowing that Wei Yan would be coming by plane today, Xiao Yiyu spared the whole day and went to the airport to pick up people in advance. airport for people. Xiao Yiyu saw Wei Yan standing tall and straight in the crowd at a glance. After time, Wei Yan lost the youthful air of a student, and accumulated the calmness of a man.

Along the way, the eyes of many men and women fell on Wei Yan, who was wearing a black trench coat. Wei Yan turned a blind eye to these gazes, and kept looking for Zhao Chengming's figure until he saw him with a little smile on his face.

Xiao Yiyu watched Wei Yan pull the suitcase and head straight for him.

"Mr. Zhao, I'm back." Wei Yan said,

"Are you tired on the way?"

"Fortunately, not tired. When I think of going home, I feel better. The two of them went back to the car while talking.

Xiao Yi Yu drove, Wei Yan sat in the passenger seat.

"There is mineral water and drinks in the car, you can take it when you are thirsty!

" A bottle of mineral water and two sips. After nearly an hour and a half of driving, the car stopped in front of Zhao's villa. Xiao Yiyu opened the back cover of the car and wanted to help Wei Yan with his luggage, and then Wei Yan's hand covered the back of his hand.

In an instant, a burst of electricity spread from Xiao Yiyu's hand to his limbs. Xiao Yiyu looked at Wei Yan in astonishment, but saw that Wei Yan was calm, as if nothing had happened, and took the suitcase: "How can I make the luggage like a gentleman? Entering the room with the luggage, Xiao Yiyu looked down at the back of his hand. The place Wei Yan touched with his palm just now seemed to be on fire, hot and hot. After Wei Yan entered the villa, he opened the suitcase in the hall. , took out a thermal shirt from the inside, handed it to Xiao Yiyu, and said, "Mr. Zhao, the gift I brought you back, try to see if it fits. "Wei Yan has been studying abroad for a few years. Basically, he buys gifts for him every holiday. Moreover, most of the things Wei Yan buys for him are clothes, including intimate clothing, thermal shirts, thermal pants, and jackets. Xiao It doesn't matter to Yiyu, he likes everything Weiyan buys for him. Xiao Yiyu took the thermal shirt from Weiyan, thought about it, and decided to change it in his own room. Although he and Weiyan are both men, after all, the two I'm not very straight. Xiao Yiyu changed the thermal shape and looked in the mirror. It fit perfectly. He still decided to show Wei Yan. Xiao Yiyu wore Wei Yan's new thermal shirt and went back to the living room. , said with a smile: "R inch just got online, and I like the look. "

"Wait a minute." "Wei Yan put down the things at hand, came to Xiao Yiyu, got closer and closer to him, and finally stopped at a distance of only 20 centimeters from Xiao Yiyu. The faint cologne on Wei Yan's body The smell drifted into Xiao Yiyu's breath, which made his heart itch. Xiao Yiyu felt that the distance between the two seemed to be a little too close. The serious look helped him straighten the neckline of the thermal shirt, and then pulled the bottom of the thermal shirt, this action exuded ambiguity.

Xiao Yiyu felt as if he was being teased. Looking up at Wei Yan, Wei Yan is again seriously helping him organize his clothes. You should have thought about it yourself. He could remember clearly how reluctant Wei Yan was when he was with him in his previous life. When he just forced Wei Yan to be with him, he took the initiative to personally go to Wei Yan, Wei Yan would be as stiff as a piece of wood, but probably after being together for a long time, Wei Yan's body got used to him, Xiao Yi When Yu kissed Wei Yan again, Wei Yan was kissed to the point where he was emotional and would kiss back. Wei Yan lowered his head and helped Xiao Yiyu tidy up the sweater, with evil light in his eyes. He hasn't been by Zhao Chengming's side all these years, and all the gifts he bought are clothes because the clothes are personal items. Zhao Chengming wears the clothes he bought, as if he is by his side anytime, anywhere. Now that he has returned, of course he is no longer satisfied with this, Mr. Zhao, you are mine. Wei Yan sorted out Xiao Yiyu's new sweater, let go of him, took a step back, and retreated to a position where Xiao Yiyu would not feel oppressed, and said, "Mr. Zhao, the clothes are ironed now. ." I didn't feel any difference between Wei Yan before and after finishing, but seeing Wei Yan's serious look, he nodded, "Yes." Aunt Qin, the nanny, came out just in time and asked, "Mr. Zhao, Wei Young master, the meal is ready, do you want to have dinner now?" At the dinner table, Xiao Yiyu asked Wei Yan something, some Wei Yan answered clearly, and some answered vaguely.