Arc 8: Real world 01

Because the son of the director of the Time and Space Administration is going to choose a marriage partner, all the men and women of the time and space administration have stopped their missions and waited for the day they were blind dated.

It has been more than a month since Xiao Yiyu returned to the Time Management Bureau, and he has not waited for the next plane task. Xiao Yiyu was really bored, so he called his friends to eat, drink and eat all day as before.

On this day, Xiao Yiyu was about to invite his friends to eat at the newly opened restaurant of the Time and Space Administration when he was blocked by his father at door 7.

Xiao Yiyu's father, Xiao Changhe, is the deputy director of the Time and Space Administration, and is the biggest position in the main world besides the director.

In other words, Xiao Yiyu is the second generation of a famous senior official of the Time and Space Administration.

"Dad, why are you here?

Xiao Changhe said, "Hurry up and pack up, and follow me to the director's house in a while. "

What are you going to do at the director's house?" Xiao Yiyu asked,

"The director's son, Fu Erchuan, officially started dating and choosing a wife three days ago. You are also on the shortlist as my son. Today is your turn and the rest of the fifty-odd." went alone. "

I'm not going!" Xiao Yiyu said: "It's not radish and cabbage, let him choose at will!"

"Who is he! He is the dignified prince of the Time Management Bureau." Xiao Changhe said:

"The son of the Time and Space Management Bureau director has The right to choose a wife at will in the whole plane is your obligation. Otherwise, it is a first-class crime. Not only will you be punished, but even our entire family will be implicated. "

Xiao Yiyu didn't expect that he would have such a serious price if he didn't cooperate, so he said unwillingly: "Go, go, can't I go! Wait a moment, I'll clean up myself.

" Then hurry up." Xiao Changhe urged.

it is good!"

Xiao Yiyu took out a white shirt from the closet, and was still on the floor, rubbing and rubbing vigorously, chomping and chomping on one end. Still feeling that it wasn't enough, he deliberately cut a few holes in his jeans.

When everything was ready, Xiao Yiyu went out slowly.

As soon as Xiao Changhe saw Xiao Yiyu like this, he almost fainted with anger, and hated iron and said: "Young talent who wants to marry, you dress up like this ghost, when you meet someone, you take a fancy to him. If you don't like you, it's not so easy for you to restore your image. ' It's

better if he doesn't like me." Xiao Yiyu said: The appointed time is coming soon, and Xiao Changhe has no time to urge Xiao Yiyu to go back and start again. After changing his clothes, he frowned deeply, and said, "Let's go quickly!"

Soon, Xiao Yiyu was taken by Xiao Changhe to the site where his wife was chosen, which was the palace hall of the Space-Time Restoration Station.

There were two rows of young men and women standing in the spacious hall. These men and women were all dressed up brightly. Xiao Yiyu, with a dirty white shirt, became an alternative when he entered the team, not to mention that Xiao Yiyu was not selected. An orchid finger was raised from a foot into the space-time repair station.

Because the time and space management station is completely equal to men and women, and it is also completely equal to homosexuals and heterosexuals, so Fu Erchuan's wives are all men and women. It is obviously a man who is still holding an orchid and pointing out that he is neither male nor female. So far, Xiao Yiyu may be the only one.