END

Extra: A day in the life of Long Yu. Also known as:

Fanwai: Go to hell, the original! A ray of sunlight shone into the room, and Long Yu woke up holding Xiao Yiyu's body in his arms. The sleeping Xiao Yiyu still has the tears that he bullied and cried when he had sex last night. Long Yu felt happy when he thought of how Xiao Yiyu took off his clothes on himself last night, and he was fully blooming on his body. He lightly kissed his cheek and lips, then lightly dressed, got out of bed, and then put him on the bed. Xiao Yiyu covered the quilt. Walking out of the room, Long Yu beckoned to the nanny at home in a low voice, and instructed as usual: "Gang slept late yesterday, you should do your activities lightly so as not to disturb him.

The nanny is used to it, and said with a smile: "Don't worry. Well, I know how to do it. "And said: "I really envy your two feelings, it is not worse than the ao combination at all.

"It's okay." The

nanny continued, "Sanshao Long, I have a question that I've always wanted to ask but didn't dare to ask. Are you right?"

"Yes," Long Yu replied.

The nanny wanted to ask a few more questions, but Long Yu had already packed up and drove away. Long Yu drove to the company and sat in the office. Secretary Tan Shuyang walked over with a notebook and said, "Today is the day when our company and superstar Pei Qing sign a spokesperson. It will be about 20 minutes later, Pei Qing. I will come to our company in person, boss, don't you need to come to the scene to see it in person." Pei Qing, a popular star in the sky.

He's the hottest artist in the country right now.

According to legend, as long as we meet each other, no one will not love a super attractive omega!

"No, the contract is signed, you are responsible for checking it." Long Yu rarely watches TV, and is not clear about Pei Qing's appearance, nor is he interested . Long Yu has a habit of employing people. He doesn't need to be suspicious. When Zheng Jin left, he was really in a hurry. In order to prevent the subordinate falling in love with the boss from happening again, he chose a new secretary. Long Yu followed Xiao Yiyu's advice. Asked to find, as long as they were all eliminated, it took half a year to finally find a

Tan Shuyang that satisfied him. Occasionally, it still did not meet Long Yu's habit. However, after almost a year of running in, the work of the two people is more and more compatible.

"That's good. I'll go out and do it now." Tan Shuyang said.

"Okay."

After Tan Shuyang left, Long Yu took care of the work for a while, remembered that he was going to visit the market for a while, and left the office.

As soon as he walked to the first floor of the Long's office building, he saw a super coquettish and beautiful man walking all the way from outside the building. The man was not only beautiful, but also had super pheromone. Fragrant and domineering. Across the distance, everyone in the entire office building couldn't help but look up at the man. A man's name suddenly appeared in Long Yu's mind: Pei Qing. 120cc41

superstar Pei Qing.

But Pei Qing was completely uninterested in others. From the moment he entered the hall of the building, he stared straight at Long Yu, and he even went straight to Long Yu.

Then, Pei Qing stood in front of Long Yu, leaned into Long Yu's ear, and said in a low voice, "I like your hormones. Today we will go to the Mong Kok Hotel? I want to have an in-depth exchange with you.

" , but with Pei Qing's extremely beautiful appearance and sweet-smelling pheromones, normal people can refuse Pei Qing's superb "one-night-love" invitation. In the original novel, Pei Qing and Long Yu were also inseparable after a one-night affair, and they met every now and then to fight each other. Then left Pei Qing, who was stunned, and walked straight away with great strides. Pei Qing couldn't believe that he had been rejected. Which country in this country would come to him and would not want to sleep with him and taste his delicious food?

But Pei Qing was so proud of her beauty that she didn't take anyone seriously.

Until Pei Qing walked in the hall and saw Long Yu at a glance, the pheromones in his body were quickly activated, and there was only one thought in his head: he wanted to be with this. Unexpectedly, he was actually rejected, rejected...

Until seeing Long Yu's figure disappearing into the hall, Pei Qing regained his senses and asked the Long's staff standing beside him, "The one who passed by just now? 'The problem of charm makes us."

"That must be a super sweet pheromone, very bright and beautiful! It's been a long time since I've seen one so dedicated."

Because of the interference of prime factors, especially the temptation of the meeting, the ga sex-relationship in this world is always somewhat casual, and the whole world has acquiesced in this kind of casualness.

There are very few people like Long Yu who are in a high position and take care of themselves at home. Pei Qing's admiration for Long Yu's family. The staff shook his head and said, "No. When I first came to work, I thought it must be a very, very good omega, but I didn't see it until I looked for him once. It wasn't an omega at all, but an alpha. Still one of them is not good-looking, and they can't attract Lpha. Now Pei Qing is even more surprised. He was so surprised that he didn't know what to say for a while. Since then, Pei Qing has planted a seed in his heart, and he must also find someone like Long Yu. Such a dedicated alpha. After leaving

Long's office building, he got into his black car, and was taken by the driver to the charity auction. There were many people coming and going.

There were alphas and many beautiful omegas. Those are all kinds of tempting pheromones. Long Yu has found a quiet corner since he entered the reception. Except from time to time with his business partners, he always has a stinky face. Long Yu has become accustomed to smelling when he goes out. A face, only in this way can he avoid those thoughts. His

name is Bai Ruochu. The auctioneer explained that this was not used by anyone, because his family was short of money, and in order to treat his mother, he chose to auction off his first prize. Second.

In the original work, the big male protagonist Long Aotian and Long Yu

In such a situation, I will definitely feel sympathy for Bai Ruochu, and then photograph Bai Ruochu's first night at a high price that is overwhelming. - A lot of money let him treat his mother well, and then persuade him to study hard.

In this way, Bai Ruochu fell in love with Long Yu who rescued him from the fire and water. After that, he looked for Long Yu every now and then. When Bai Ruochu was in estrus, he begged Long Yu to do it for him and officially became Long Yu's harem. one of the. Since Bai Ruochu was carried to the auction stage today, Bai Ruochu has been staring at Long Yu with pitiful eyes. In the whole scene, Bai Ruochu fell in love with Long Yu at a glance.

He hopes that it is Long Yu who can help him today. If so, it must be coveted by God. Long Yu naturally accepted Bai Ruochu's look for help, but he was unmoved at all, even looking at Bai Ruochu with cold and ruthless eyes.

Seeing that the highest bidder was an ugly and aged alpha, Bai Ruochu was on the verge of crying on the auction stage, and looking at Long Yu, the words "please ask me" were almost written.

But it was as if Long Yu could not receive his signal at all.

Just when Bai Ruochu was almost in despair, a childish voice suddenly sounded in the corner, which doubled as ugly and old, causing the audience to exclaim.

Bai Ruochu looked at him, but saw that it was just an 8-year-old child. That kid didn't know it was ao before he reached the age of differentiation. He pointed at Bai Ruochu in the audience's surprised voice and said, "I want your first night. When I'm eighteen years old, I'll fuck you, when I'm ten years old Before the age of eight, you will serve me."

Bai Ruochu: Everyone:

... The organizer of the fair even asked the little boy to make sure that he can really pay for it, after all, this is not a place where he, a child, should come of. The little boy was not polite, he took out a bank card and asked the auctioneer to swipe the card. The auctioneer really swiped money out of the card.

So far, Bai Ruochu was photographed on the first night by an eight-year-old boy with unknown sexual orientation.

Later, I heard that this little boy is the young master of the Meng family. He has been arranged for various studies since he was a child. Because his parents are busy with their careers, they don't care about him except giving him money, which has cultivated his arrogant and domineering character of daily bullying. After leaving the auction, Long Yu just got into the car when he received a strange call from Liuzhou.

He picked up the phone and heard Zheng Jin's voice in his ear.

"Long Sanshao, it's me."

"I haven't been in touch for a long time." Long Yu always admired Zheng Jin,

"Well," Zheng Jin paused and said, "I will hold a wedding in Liuzhou on the fifth day of next month. Hope you can attend.

"Okay. I must go. "Long Yu said with a smile.

He talked to Zheng Jin again, and the two ended the call. Long Yu sat in the back seat of the car, thinking about what Zheng Jin said to himself just now, "Although he is not as good as you, he is very precious to me." , I would like to try with him. "Long Yu raised the corner of his mouth slightly, very happy that Zheng Jin could find his own happiness. When the car came to the fork, Long Yu told the driver to stop the car. There is a very delicious Shaomai at the fork, Xiao Yiyu likes it. , he wants to buy it back for him to eat. Of course, it feels good.

But all, to Long Yu, it is not as attractive as Xiao Yiyu's raised mouth when he is satisfied with siumai.