3

Xiao Yiyu arrived at the school on time at three o'clock in the afternoon, Wei Yan's class.

The class was already full of parents who came to hold the parent-teacher meeting.

Among the parents in their forties and fifties, Zhao Chengming, who was in his early twenties, looked extraordinarily young. After entering the classroom, I sent everyone the results of this monthly test.

Xiao Yiyu directly found Wei Yan's name in the front row of the transcript. Sure enough, in the rest of the parent-teacher meeting, the head teacher said a lot of praise to Wei Yan, what is good academic performance, good conduct, popular with students in the school, etc.

Xiao Yiyu enjoyed the envious glances his parents gave him. After the parent meeting, Xiao Yiyu was left alone by the head teacher. When all the parents left, he said to Xiao Yiyu: "Wei Yan is a very good student and will become a very good person in the future.

" .

The rest of the parents of the Zhao family are not clear, but the head teacher vaguely knows something.

"That's right."

"But...I mean that the Zhao family is involved in the underworld. It's too dangerous. If you really want to protect Wei Yan, you should let him get out of this dangerous environment. I, I No other meaning, I just like this student too much, so I want to give you some advice. After all, it is dangerous to be a gangster.

Xiao Yiyu was stunned.

He really didn't think about this before, but after the head teacher reminded him, Xiao Yiyu thought again that Wei Yan's final outcome was to stop bullets for him, and his body gradually became cold in his arms.

Thinking further, no matter how reluctant Wei Yan was to be the other half of his life, Wei Yan always They all stayed by his side, protecting him with all their life, and indeed Jiu

Xiao Yiyu felt distressed to protect him several times.

"Okay, Mr. Li, I will take your opinion into consideration.

"Wei Yan is a good boy. When he was playing basketball this afternoon, he smashed a classmate named Lin Xiao from the next class, stayed by his side, and paid for the medical expenses first.

Complimenting Wei Yan, the head teacher couldn't help raising the corners of his lips, but

Xiao Yiyu's mind was full, but there was only one name left.

Lin Xiao.

The white moonlight in Wei Yan's life still appeared,

Xiao Yiyu remembered the loud roar of the previous Wei Yan at him,

"Mr. Zhao, what do you know about love? Even if you forcibly separate me and Lin Xiao, even if we People are not together, our hearts are always together, I will never fall in love with someone else in my life. Lin Xiao is my white moonlight and cinnabar mole."

Even after living two lives, I think of Wei Yan yelling at himself in anger. The content of the words, Xiao Yiyu's heart still throbs. If Lin Xiao was a scum and forced Wei Yan to separate from him, Xiao Yiyu might be more comfortable, but Lin Xiao was not. He was a very kind, excellent and promising boy

. Zhao Chengming grew up in an underworld family since he was a child. He was used to betrayal by life and death, and was cruel.

He told Wei Yan that he sent Lin Xiao abroad to ensure that he would be prosperous and prosperous for the rest of his life. In fact, he lied, and he directly dropped Lin Xiao.

In the eyes of Zhao Chengming, who is a gangster, only dead people will not prevent him from being with Wei Yan, and will not come out to get in the way again.

When Wei Yan died, he did not know that Lin Xiao died under his dark gun when he was 18 years old.

Here, Zhao Chengming paid the price of living in anxiety all his life, for fear that one day Wei Yan learned that his Bai Yueguang had died at his hands and hated him to the core. Fortunately, Zhao Chengming kept this secret from Wei Yan in his last life. In exchange for the lie, Wei Yan stayed by his side for the rest of his life. When

Xiao Yiyu returned home, he stood in front of the window and looked into the distance, recalling what happened with Wei Yan in his last life. He twisted.

In fact, Zhao Chengming was not so happy in his last life. Even when he died, he never heard the words "I love you" from Wei Yan's mouth.

even.

Xiao Yiyu remembers very clearly that Zhao Chengming and Wei Yan had sex for the first time when Wei Yan was eighteen years old in the last life. Wei Yan had no desire for his body, but in order to fulfill the duty of a lover, he used Viagra for himself. Get tough and

ridicule more ,

"Mr. Zhao, are you back from the parent-teacher meeting?"

After Xiao Yiyu said this, he felt like he was taking care of too much.

But he couldn't help it. He couldn't control the blood of beastly desire in his body.

Although he felt that he was in control a little bit, but since he had said it, Xiao Yiyu didn't plan to take it back. He knew that Wei Yan always obeyed his orders, even if it was an unreasonable order.

"Now you go back to your room and change. "Xiao Yiyu said,

Wei Yan looked at Xiao Yiyu, was silent for a few seconds, but still responded: "Okay, Mr. Zhao, I'll go back and change." "Sir, when Wei Yan came out again, he changed into a loose version of white sportswear. Wei

Yan asked, "Mr. Zhao, can you see me wearing this?"

Strict body, with an immature but attractive hormonal smell, but it's better than skinny jeans.

"Very good. "Xiao Yiyu said.

After saying this, Xiao Yiyu ignored Wei Yan and continued to stand in front of the window and look out the window.

Wei Yan looked at Zhao Chengming's figure, and his brows became tighter and tighter, Mr. Zhao... What's going on?

Wei Yan has lived with Zhao Chengming for two lifetimes and knows many of Zhao Chengming's living habits, so he also knows that although Zhao Chengming is not the same as he remembers, he is indeed him, not faked by others. of.