4

"Your clothes are wet." Zhou Qin said, "I'll take you to the locker room to change into clean clothes."

Afraid that Xia Xiaohui would not go with him, Zhou Qin added: "After all, you were the one brought back by your father, wearing this dirty clothes. It's Dad's face that he loses. Dad doesn't like a lover who humiliates him."

In fact, from the moment Xia Xiaohui saw Zhou Qin until now, his head has been in a state of numbness, and he instinctively wanted to escape in front of Zhou Qin and failed. After that, completely overwhelmed.

Xia Xiaohui's sixth sense faintly felt that Zhou Qin would not be at ease, but he was treated gently by Zhou Qin for two whole years, and he was reluctant to believe that Zhou Qin would really do something bad for him.

Xia Xiaohui groggyly followed Zhou Qin into the cloakroom, wanting to say something to Zhou Qin, but didn't know where to start.

There were only two people in the cloakroom.

"Xia Xiaohui, you shouldn't have thought that I would be Lin Changshan's son! Yes, a person as greedy and vain as you, if he knew that I was Lin Changshan's son, he would definitely hold me firmly, why would he be willing to be with me? Break up!" In the cloakroom, Zhou Qin was aggressive, and the feeling of being abandoned and betrayed drove him crazy.

These words were very harsh, and Xia Xiaohui's ears and cheeks were burning hot.

Seeing Xia Xiaohui's embarrassed appearance, Zhou Qin felt a sense of revenge. He took another step closer and walked towards Xia Xiaohui and said, "It's the same as who cares and raises it. You and I are familiar with it. Why don't I pay double the price? How about following me?"

Xia Xiaohui was forced by Zhou Qin to retreat again and again, until he retreated to the corner and could no longer retreat.

Zhou Qin raised his chin roughly.

What greeted Xia Xiaohui was a strong and hot kiss.

Xia Xiaohui was pushed against the wall and could only accept Zhou Qin's bite. The two had kissed countless times before, and there was not one time Zhou Qin was not gentle to the extreme. Only this time, Xia Xiaohui's lips were red, swollen and numb.

Strange to say, Xia Xiaohui felt a heat wave in his body, and his energy came from overwhelming mountains. Soon, driven by the fiery heat, he was only left to be blamed by Zhou Qin.

When the cloakroom was knocked open by the door, Xia Xiaohui's clothes had already been stripped down, Lin Changshan's unbelievable voice came into Xia Xiaohui's ears like a season of thunder: "What are you doing!"

Xia Xiaohui was like the beginning of a dream When he woke up, he quickly pushed Zhou Qin away: "Lin, Mr. Lin!"

Zhou Qin said with a smile on his face, "Dad, it's too showy for you to keep this little lover. If you're not around, seduce me."

Lin Changshan was furious . , the crutches hit the ground, and the ground made a "bang bang bang bang" sound: "Xia Xiaohui, get out of here!"

When Xia Xiaohui was blasted out by the security guard, he inadvertently saw a trace of smugness on the corner of Zhou Qin's mouth.

All this was deliberately designed by Zhou Qin.

Xia Xiaohui even suspected that the glass of wine Zhou Qin handed him was simply seasoned, which made him burn with lust, and easily fell into the trap.

That night, Xia Xiaohui didn't have time to clean up his emotions, and he didn't have time to be angry or angry with Zhou Qin. Just after being kicked out of Lin's house by the security guard, he received a call from the Public Security Bureau.

"Hello, are you Xia Xiaohui himself?"

"Yes."

"What is the relationship between Xia Nan and you?"

"That's my father."

"Your father committed suicide by jumping off the building, and now the body is parked in the Public Security Bureau, come and claim it. "Okay .

" Xia Xiaohui, who was swept out of Lin's house by the security guard, immediately took a taxi to the Public Security Bureau, and then saw Xia Nan, who had no vital signs covered in white cloth.

Xia Nan is Xia Xiaohui's only relative.

Xia Xiaohui's mother was terminally ill when Xia Xiaohui was five years old. In order to treat his wife's illness, Xia Nan spent all the family's savings and owed a lot of foreign debts. Over the years, Xia Nan has been working hard to make money to pay off debts, while saving money for Xia Xiaohui to study.

Last year, Xia Nan believed in a friend's words, borrowed loan sharks, and cooperated with others to do business, but the business failed, and a lot of money was swept away. One leg of the south.

It took Xia Nan for several years to finally pay off the debt he owed to his wife for the treatment of terminal illness. Seeing that life was about to improve, but because of a carelessness, he fell into a situation of heavy debt again. Xia Nan no longer has the courage to be like when he was young. Paying back the money from scratch, never wanting to repeat the miserable days.

Xia Nan flinched, cowardly, and chose to jump off the building and die.

In order to repay his father's debt quickly, Xia Xiaohui had no choice but to break up with Zhou Qin and find Jin-Master.

After being with Zhou Qin for two years, Xia Xiaohui knew that the situation at Zhou Qin's family was equally difficult, and he knew that Zhou Qin couldn't help him much.

Xia Xiaohui chose to break up with Zhou Qin.

I didn't tell Zhou Qin the truth because I was afraid that because of Zhou Qin's self-esteem, he would not be able to accept that he couldn't help him.

But he didn't expect Zhou Qin to be Lin Changshan's son...

Looking at his father, who was covered in white cloth, Xia Xiaohui's head was shrouded in intense sadness.

Now, his only relative is dead.

At this moment, Xia Xiaohui's cell phone rang, it was Zhou Qin who called, Zhou Qin's voice on the phone was cold and hard: "Xia Xiaohui, I will take care of you in the future, I will give you four million a year, today. In the evening, you washed up, stripped naked, and waited for me on the bed in Room 806 of the Shengshi Hotel. Tonight, I will sleep with you."

Father's death hit Xia Xiaohui too hard, compared with his father's life and death, and Zhou Qin's

Xia Xiaohui had no energy to face Zhou Qin's cynicism, nor did he have the energy to explain anything under such circumstances.

Xia Xiaohui hung up the phone without saying a word.

Xia Xiaohui, who had not graduated from college, did not know how to bring his father's body home from the public security bureau, nor did he know a series of matters such as cremation and burial. He was doing these things in a daze and at a loss.

Zhou Qin called him many times in the middle. Xia Xiaohui felt heartbroken when he thought of the ugly words Zhou Qin said on the phone. Xia Xiaohui didn't want to listen to those sarcasms, and he didn't have more energy to think about him and Zhou for the time being. What will happen in the future between Qin, he just wants to deal with his father's back smoothly in advance, so he directly turns off the phone.

It was not until three months after Xia Nan's death was dealt with, that Xia Xiaohui cleaned up his emotions and finally turned on the phone that had been turned off for a long time.

More than 800 text messages popped up on the phone screen, nearly 800 of which were from Zhou Qin.