9

Qian Li, a roommate of Ye Ge's dormitory, walked into the classroom with a large bag of kebabs, and shouted: "Eat kebabs, today, my buddies are happy to invite everyone to eat kebabs.

Ding Yunzhi immediately leaned over and said, "What do you think, I know what Dad wants Eat this, filial piety!" 144246a Qian Li: "Go away! Seeing that Ye Ge was still sitting in front of the computer, Qian Li called him: "Ye Ge, come and eat skewers, the one in Xiaobeimen, the taste is very good, Please come and have a taste.' I

saw Ye Ge's eyes fixed on the computer screen like a wooden stake, motionless.

Qian Li was about to shout again, but Ding Yunzhi pulled him and whispered: "Stop shouting, lovelorn. .

"Oh!

Ye Ge, who was sitting in front of the computer, was still on the issue of the screen system asking him if he wanted to divorce [the most beautiful lady in the world]. Pressing the decision to divorce is just a matter of moving his fingers. But

it has been more than a year. time, and the marriage life with [Lao Niang, the most beautiful in the world] has always been very tacit, and there is so much. There are so many happy times, and there is still a whole year of hard work. If

he really wants to divorce, it is a little difficult for him Willing to. Ye Ge hates Zhou Liyang now, and hates Zhou Liyang for being a man.

How can Zhou Liyang be a man? It should be such a small, beautiful, lively and cute little loli in the game!

Just look at Ye Ge When he was in a daze at the computer, the picture of [Lao Niang's No. 1 Beauty in the World] lit up. In the past, watching the little loli's picture lit up was the time he looked forward to the most all day, but now, Ye Ge stared blankly at it. The lighted avatar did not move.

Ye Ge's anger was too obvious this morning, and Xiao Yiyu was also in a very bad mood. He asked 010 no less than three times: "010, do you think I am going too far?"

"Excessive . . tease other people's feelings. 010 said.

010 immediately continued: "But there is nothing you can do. After all, you still have to complete the world mission. If you hadn't adopted this method at the time, as a man, Ye Ge would have ignored you at all. Then I'm afraid your mission is about to fail. "

Xiao Yiyu knew that what 010 said was right, whether in real life or in game life, Ye Ge has many friends of the same sex, and there is no shortage of him.

Others are soft-spoken and persuade Ye Ge to study hard, and Ye Ge will definitely be regarded as a big fool. Only to be someone who is very important in Ye Ge's mind...for example, girlfriend, or "wife.

But obviously, now he annoyed Ye Ge.

Xiao Yiyu went online for three minutes, watching the swordsman carry that Shan Jian stood motionless in front of Yue Lao's marriage, knowing that he wanted to break the marriage contract with him.

In order to prevent someone from cheating on the marriage, and to prevent the suitor from spending money, it stipulates that only the suitor has the initiative to dissolve the marriage contract. 410133 In other words, only Ye Ge can break up the engagement with him. The swordsman has been motionless, Xiao Yiyu doesn't know whether Ye Ge is sitting on the computer screen, or whether the registered person is not at the computer at all. After all, as long as he goes online, Ye Ge's news will pop up immediately.

But no matter what, Xiao Yiyu knows that he owes Ye Ge an apology. Xiao Yiyu

sent a message in the past.

I'm sorry. I know you're angry, but there's really no way to change my gender. If you really can't accept it, you can divorce me. The 50,000 yuan spent on marriage, I now have 5,000 yuan that I can pay you back first, and the rest. Yes, I promise to pay off the money before I graduate from college. Ye Ge looked at this message and his eyes were red. Just when Xiao Yiyu thought there would be no reply, Ye Ge

gave him a reply.

The most handsome son in the world] Then how do you pay back the feelings I gave?

Xiao Yiyu was stopped by the question.

It took five minutes to reply.

[The most beautiful woman in the world] If you don't dislike me, I will still be your wife. What When it's time to break up, it's up to you. Ye Ge looked at the message that bounced over, and his heart was sour. No matter how many times he told Little Loli about his wife, Little Loli never responded. By admitting that it was his wife, Ye Ge was able to jump up and down happily.

But now, Ye Ge just stared at the dialog box in a daze.

[I'm handsome in the world] I don't want to talk to you now, just do what you like.

Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] A new copy is released today, I will play it first.

Xiao Yiyu waited for five minutes and did not wait for Ye Ge's reply. Sitting in front of the computer was really boring, so he went straight to open the copy.

[Lao Niang No. 1 Beauty] has always acted with [Lao Zi, No. 1 Handsome], and I couldn't help but come over today.

One of them is called [Xiang Ying Ying Ying], which is particularly active.

(Country accent curls) Sister, why are you alone today?

[Country accent curls] Sister, are you arguing with the most handsome man in the world? I have been observing you for a long time, your game is very good, if you get divorced, you should consider me, I'll buy you the best equipment in the entire server.

[Country accent] Girl, are you and the most handsome guy in the world also lovers in real life?

747650406

(xiangyi curling] is here. The

guy is the most handsome in the world] is

here . Yimei] Now,

Xiao Yiyu was too lazy to care about this guy, he just ignored the content in his dialog box and concentrated on brushing the copy, just when Xiao Yiyu killed a little monster, a private message was sent

[I'm the most handsome in the world] You and I haven't broken off our engagement yet, so we're not allowed to talk

to men. Xiao Yiyu and I hurriedly explained.

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] No, he was talking to me all the time, and I didn't reply to him.

As soon as this sentence was sent, the entire 32 area exploded because of a piece of news from the world.

[World] [Lao Tzu, the most handsome man in the world] sent a book of life and death to [Xiang Ying].

The reason for the battle of life and death is that the losing party is not allowed to go online within a month. Not only that, all the equipment on the losing party will be automatically dropped. After a month, it will be online again, and the level will be reduced by 50.

The party who takes the initiative to challenge needs to pay 10,000 Fantasy Coins (RMB 10,000), so there are not many people who play the challenge. Of course, what made the [world] players even more excited was that [Laozi, the most handsome man in the world] spent 5,000 Fantasy Coins (RMB 50) to shout to [Country Voice Curly] with a loudspeaker.

[I'm the most handsome in the world] The accent is sloppy, if a man comes out to fight, don't hide in a shell and be a tortoise, I tell you, if you dare not come, you will be a big coward.

This is the first battle against the sixth in District 32, and the whole district is excited.

[Lying trough] Lying trough, I'm a good boy. Some plays have been watched and some plays have been watched.

[The oranges are not delicious] The first pair is the sixth? There is no suspense, but why fight?

[The bird is flying high] I just witnessed the whole process of hooking up with the first beauty of the old lady, the first handsome man in the world is estimated to be teach him a lesson.

[Little White Rabbit 7975] Fighting for love? I like this.

[Chic Big Brother] Don't you dare to challenge your native accent? Challenge! Challenge

[Fu Lu Shou] Challenge! [Fu Lu Shou] Challenge!

[2012 I survived

] Challenge! cowardly!

[Name is always occupied] Challenge! Cowardly!

[I love 6575] Challenge! Cowardly! The next long list is full of players who are watching the fun and don't think it is a big deal, shouting [xiangyin curl] to challenge.

[Country accent curling] At this moment, it seems that he is being roasted on a fire. It is nothing to be defeated, but if he does not dare to fight, his cowardly name will be famous in District 32, and he will have no face to hang out in this district in the future.

[Country accent curling] It is difficult to ride a tiger, so I have to choose to fight.

[World] [XiangYinYiYi] has been challenged, and now [Lao Tzu, the most handsome man in the world] and [XiangYinYoYi] have started the life-and-death battle mode.

[World] [XiangYinYiYi] has challenged, and now [Lao Tzu's No. 1 Handsome in the World] and [XiangYinYoYi] have started the life-and-death battle mode.

Once the life-and-death battle mode was turned on, the battle room was instantly filled with black crowds of onlookers.

[Country accent curling] is a middle-aged swordsman.

On the game interface, the middle-aged swordsman was pressed and beaten by the blue-clothed swordsman. He was beaten back and forth again and again. There was no room to fight back, and he was killed in less than five minutes.

[What the hell? Happy ghost?] The gap between the first and the sixth is so big that the local accent was killed in less than five minutes! [

Xiao Su sent] the best handsome v5 in the world!

The little man in the skirt] Xiangyin is offline, look at the avatar of Xiangyin, and it is offline.

[Fu Lu Shou] I feel sorry for his equipment, and the level 50 that is about to fall.

[Kissing clothes] Hooking up with other people's wives deserves it.

Xiao Yiyu witnessed the whole process of [Lao Tzu's No. 1 Handsome Man] versus [XiangYinYiYu], and he felt sad for [XiangYinYoYi] in his heart. He was unlucky enough. Today Ye Ge was in a bad mood, so he had to bump into it. , was tortured and killed as a punching bag, it deserves it! Ye Ge has opened a small speaker again, and the content of the small speaker will be broadcast in the world of 32 districts.

[World] [I am the most handsome in the world] In the future, any man who wants to die will hook up with [I am the most beautiful in the world].

Xiao Yiyu didn't know whether to laugh or cry while watching the news that was being broadcast around the world. Immediately, Xiao Yiyu saw that [I am the most handsome man in the world] was offline, and Ye Ge didn't say goodnight to him as before, and he didn't say hello to him before he went offline.