8

For the next month, Xiao Yiyu has been waiting for the school day with a very anxious mood. No matter how Xiao Yiyu wished the time to be slower, time always arrived at the night before the day he was supposed to meet Ye Ge. Ye Ge was so excited that night that he was out of the game all the time, so Xiao Yiyu and him gave up the main quest, chatted and thought about the "future", while brushing the low-combat mobs.

[I am the most handsome in the world] Wife, we are really big in Beining. When I first arrived on campus, I thought I was in a county. Xiao Yiyu was even less in shape than Ye Ge. No matter what Ye Ge said, there was nothing left of his promise.

Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] Mmmm. Ye Ge's understanding of Xiao Yiyu's simple reply was that Xiao Yiyu must be too nervous because he will meet tomorrow. Hey, in fact, he is also very nervous.

The most handsome guy in the world] If it wasn't for me arriving at school too late, I had to take a shower in a while, and I wanted to make a perfect impression on my wife, I would definitely fly over to see you right now,

Xiao Yiyu thinks such a slow stabbing It was terrible, the more expectant Ye Ge behaved, the more guilty he felt.

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] I still have something to do today, or let's just do it today, tomorrow I will wear a white T-shirt, a pair of blue jeans, and a pair of white sneakers. 6154514064

[My mother is the most beautiful in the world] Let's meet at the gate of the school at nine o'clock tomorrow morning.

[I am the most handsome in the world] Okay.

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] Then I'll go down first, you can play slowly, good night.

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] Good. Ye Ge watched Little Loli's head turn dark, and imagined a youthful girl with a white T-shirt, blue jeans, white sneakers, and a ponytail. It looks like a girl with a simple and plain style, so he can't dress up too exaggerated tomorrow. At this point, Ye Ge raised the corners of his mouth.

After Xiao Yiyu went offline, Ye Ge didn't have the heart to play games anymore, so he simply cleaned up the things in the bath, and then took a shower and took a shower. Silent all night. The next morning, before five o'clock, Ye Ge woke up and couldn't fall back to sleep. Ye Ge got off the bed and changed the clothes in his closet several times in front of the mirror, dressing like a little Loli.

White T-shirt, blue jeans, white sneakers. Dress very modestly.

But Ye Ge felt very happy when he thought that Little Lolita was dressed like this, and that he was wearing it too, walking side by side, like a couple's outfit. The hazy roommate Ding Yunzhi stuck his head out of the bed, looked at Ye Ge, and said, "It's almost 8:30 from five in the morning to now, brother, you've been walking around in front of the mirror for almost four hours, what are you doing? You?" Ye Ge turned around and hurriedly asked Ding Yunzhi, "How is it? Am I handsome in this outfit?" Of course he was handsome. When Ye Ge registered for the school, it caused a small wave of fluctuations in the campus. Everyone knows Beining Mechanical and Electronic Engineering A super handsome guy came, and many people came to watch him at that time.

Ding Yunzhi asked, "What? Do you want to see your girlfriend today?" It wasn't even half past eight. "

Ding Yunzhi felt sorry for those nympho girls, then put the quilt over his head and continued to sleep. Ye Ge dangled in front of the mirror for another ten minutes, and went out at / \ 40. Ye Ge's dormitory is far from the university. The north gate is only five minutes away.

After he arrived fifteen minutes earlier, he stood at the door and began to look around. Whenever he saw a girl, he searched carefully, and then he never found a white T-shirt, blue jeans, or white sneakers. Girl. Just five minutes away, Ye Ge finally saw the legendary white T-shirt, blue jeans, and white sneakers, and his heartbeat started to speed up. He looked up, and found that he was not seeing a girl at all, but a boy, and he was also an old classmate he knew very well, Yi Zhou Liyang. Zhou Liyang still wore a pair of glasses, and his whole person had a humanistic and quiet scholarly temperament. It is the kind of image that looks very polite at first glance. If Ye Ge is so domineering, he would have written the most handsome Laozi in the world on his forehead. Of course, even at this time, Ye Ge did not care about it at all. Zhou Liyang thought of his wife.

Xiao Yiyu was panicked in his heart, but his face was calm and composed, showing a faint smile to Ye Ge, then walked towards him step by step, and finally stood in front of Ye Ge. When he was thinking about the opening remarks, Ye Ge had already greeted him first and said, "Zhou Liyang, thank you for your advice at the beginning, and now I am also taking the exam for this school."

"Well." Xiao Yiyu nod.

"Since we are all fellow villagers, I will invite you to dinner another day." Ye Ge continued,

"Okay." After Ye Ge said this, seeing Xiao Yiyu still standing beside him, he was extremely puzzled and asked, "What? Zhou Liyang, you Have an appointment here too?"

"Yes.

" "I have an appointment here too. Ye Ge said.

"Well. "Standing side by side, no one spoke for ten minutes. During this period, Ye Ge looked down at the time no less than five times. It's already past nine o'clock. Why hasn't his wife come yet? Ye Ge comforted himself: Girls, pack up. It will take up a lot of time. If you come a little later, you can test how much you value him, understand and understand. However, why did Zhou Liyang's appointment never come? Ye Ge asked: "Zhou Liyang, what time is your appointment? Meet here?"

"Nine o'clock. Xiao Yiyu replied.

"It's ten past nine now ." "

"Hmm. ' Ye Ge asked again: "Who are you dating? Girlfriend?"

"A netizen." Xiao Yiyu continued to answer.

"Oh! I met online, male or female?"

"Man!" Xiao Yiyu said this deliberately, as if he wasn't sure, "I know you through games, after all, sometimes there are differences between genders and real people in games.

That's all said, Ye Ge didn't even think about it, there's no way he thinks it's a habit for Little Loli to be a girl, until he asked the next topic, "My wife and I also met in the game. What game did you and your friend meet in here today?" As Xiao Yiyu said the name of the game, Ye Ge, even an idiot, realized that something was wrong. Looking at Xiao Yiyu's dress, Bai Yiyu T-shirt, blue jeans, white sneakers, and waiting at the school gate for a netizen from "Fantasy Chu Ba".

But Ye Ge couldn't accept this reality at all. He had to break the casserole and ask the end: "What is your game ID ?

"

A full half a minute. Ye Ge realized later, his anger surged, he had a feeling of being deceived from beginning to end, but what Ye Ge couldn't accept more than being deceived was that at this moment, he felt that he was being tricked. , he's a total idiot. The veins on Ye Ge's forehead were prominent, he raised his hand and slammed his fist at Xiao Yiyu. Xiao Yiyu was unprepared, he took a few steps back and fell to the ground. The eyes on the bridge of his nose flew out more than two meters away. With his vision blurred, Xiao Yiyu saw Ye Ge standing far away and pointed at his nose, roaring, "Zhou Liyang, you are fucking kidding me! After all, Ye Ge turned around and left, nine o'clock. Zhong's north gate entrance is still very deserted. The scattered students are all attracted by the sound here, and all look towards this side.

Zhou Liyang's glasses are very high, because the glasses flew out and fell on the ground. Xiao Yiyu was in the blur, and he could only see Ye Ge's appearance getting further and further away.

Xiao Yiyu knew what would happen, and there was no accident at all. Ye Ge was really angry. He didn't even pay attention to him. How could he listen to his advice. Ye Ge angrily walked to the campus.

He didn't even know where he was going. Ye Ge had already done it. No matter how ordinary, mediocre or even a little ugly girl [Lao Niang's No. 1 Beauty] was, he would be mentally prepared to accept it. How could he have thought that [Lao Niang's No. 1 Beauty] was actually a fucking idiot. A man, or old classmate Zhou Liyang.

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] Could this be a boy's name? It would be such a motherfucker's name!

Zhou Liyang just tricked him

to hang him as his wife and let him be admitted to Beining, and he taught him as a scholar on the other hand. How did he get into Beining? Everything is in Zhou Liyang's design. , turn on the computer, open the "Dream of Chu Ba" interface, directly find the [Divorce] button, and press it in anger. At this moment, Ding Yunzhi, a roommate who came back from the outside, asked: "How is it? How did your girlfriend meet? Does it suit your heart? You look unhappy, why? Dinosaur girl? Ye Ge didn't want to talk or answer Ding Yunzhi. On this question, I just kept my face and said nothing. My roommate Ding Yunzhi saw this, stopped talking, and shut up. Ye Ge looked at the system problem on the page

. Yimei] Dissolve the engagement?