8

Xiao Yiyu bumped into Yuan Yizhi, put his ear against his hard chest, and heard the rapid heartbeat.

"Mr. Yuan, aren't you hot?" Xiao Yiyu raised his head slightly and saw Yuan Yizhi's tense chin, "Do you drink mineral water?"

Yuan Yizhi lowered his head and saw Xiao Yiyu raised his head With a nervous face, he slowly lowered his head.

"Good!"

Feeling Yuan Yizhi's face getting closer and closer to him, Xiao Yiyu's heart beat faster and faster, and he increased the strength of his fingers grasping the sofa bed. Then a strong masculine breath rushed into his mouth. The same smell as last time, with a little more smoke.

Xiao Yiyu had never seen Yuan Yizhi smoke, but at this time he really felt it. The faint smell of tobacco flowing from the top of Yuan Yizhi's life. It's

strange.

Yuan Yizhi looked at Xiao Yiyu's wide-open eyes full of curiosity, and helplessly covered Xiao Yiyu's body with one hand. Eyes.

The sight suddenly became dark. All that

passed into Xiao Yiyu's ears were the low-end voices of the hero and heroine Huan Ai in the movie's private room. The tip of the

tongue was chased and teased, and

after a while, Xiao Yiyu's body softened, and the whole person Half sitting on the sofa bed, half hanging on Yuan Yizhi's body, walking under his clothes with Yuan Yizhi's hand, only breathing. If there is not a trace of reason left, Yuan Yizhi really wants to do it here.

That is to kiss, nibble, and touch. The ending song has already appeared in the movie.

Yuan Yizhi Make Xiao Yiyu's clothes neat and tidy."

Xiao Yiyu looked at Yuan Yizhi with hazy eyes.

His shirt and trousers had already been taken off, but Yuan Yizhi's clothes were still in perfect condition. If it wasn't for something being stabbed in his leg, Xiao Yiyu would have almost thought that the person who played a hooligan to him was his own. misunderstood.

Yuan Yizhi arranged Xiao Yiyu's clothes, then unscrewed the cap of the mineral water bottle, handed it to Xiao Yiyu, and said, "Xiaoqing, drink some water and put out the fire.

" The flush that dissipated, took the level from Yuan Yizhi's hand, raised his head and drank half of the bottle.

Xiao Yiyu finished drinking the water and saw that Yuan Yizhi had stood up from the sofa bed.

Xiao Yiyu's eyes fell on Yuan Yizhi's crotch, and saw that his right hand was holding the clothes to block it.

This is the end?

Seeing Xiao Yiyu's inner thoughts, Yuan Yizhi chuckled lightly: "What? It's the first time I really want to solve it here?

- Xiao Yiyu, who was suddenly seen suspicious in his heart. Immediately jumped up from the sofa bed, and explained in a panic, "I-I don't mean that. I don't know how many people in this room have used me, me

..."

The smile on Yuan Yizhi's face grew stronger, Xiao Xiao Yiyu felt that he was being teased again, so he shut his mouth and stopped talking.

Let's go!

Xiao Yiyu followed Yuan Yizhi and watched Yuan Yizhi settle the bill at the front desk of the "pink box", but he ate it unexpectedly. After watching a movie for a meal, it actually cost the family, and I also felt that the price of this online celebrity couple shop was a bit outrageous. When the two went out, Yuan Yizhi listened to Xiao Yiyu muttering:

Xiao Yiyu got into Yuan Yizhi's car and muttered, "This so-called internet celebrity punch card shop is famous. "

Yizhi Yuan felt that the money was well worth it. Although the price was high, the

plot of the movie was not very good.

Looking back carefully, the movie the two watched was really nothing, good-looking, except for the ambiguity and pornography, the basic plot was There is nothing left.

But it is this movie eroticism to such a degree that in such a small private room, the relationship between the two can continue to heat up.

Yuan Yizhi thought that this was the most valuable sum of money he had spent in recent years. Yesterday, he felt that he was not suitable for Song Qing, and that he and Song Qing had no hope.

After the date of this day, in such a closed and ambiguous atmosphere, Yuan Yizhi was very determined that he and Song Qing could come together.

He touched people and kissed them. Now Yuan Yizhi is no longer like last night, wondering whether he is rash and whether Song Qing likes him.

At this moment, in Yuan Yizhi's heart, Song Qing was his person.

When the two walked into the "pink box", there was still a need for the sky. Now it's almost ten o'clock, and the neon lights in the city are shining. Yuan Yizhi asked: "Where to go? Back to school or home? I'll take you."

"We The school has access control, it closes at 10:30, and it is too late to go back now." Xiao Yiyu thought for a while and said,

"Okay."

Pop music was playing all the way in the car.

Xiao Yiyu hummed softly along with the song.

Yuan Yizhi has been out of pop music for many years. His secretary helped him find these songs. Seeing that Xiao Yiyu can hum along with them, it is not a waste of Yuan Yizhi's thoughts.

The car was parked downstairs in Song Qing's house.

"Mr. Yuan, I'm going home!" Xiao Yiyu pushed open the car door and got out of the car. Just two steps out, he heard Yuan Yizhi calling him, "Wait a minute."

Xiao Yiyu stopped and looked back at Yuan Yizhi. Yizhi. 910440966

Yuan Yi got off the car and walked towards Xiao Yiyu step by step.

Under Xiao Yiyu's gaze, Yuan Yizhi squeezed his chin and kissed him.

Soon, it was a light kiss, and then let go.

"Good night kiss." Yuan Yizhi said:

"Mr. Yuan, are you smoking?