15

Xiao Yiyu moved slightly to the edge of the back bed, Zhou Qin noticed his movements and his eyes darkened.

Feeling Zhou Qin's darkened expression, Xiao Yiyu hardly dared to move or speak any more. He and Zhou Qin looked at each other in the dark. At this moment, Xiao Yiyu seemed to be being targeted by a hunter. Swallowing the bunnies alive.

The air was filled with an ambiguous smell.

The dry firewood is on fire.

The voice of 010 rang again in Xiao Yiyu's ears: "Zhou Qin's desire for you has increased a little bit, and it has become 99 points. Master Xiao, you probably can't escape tonight."

Xiao Yi Yu was in a defensive posture.

The brain is also messed up.

Zhou Qin stared at Xiao Yiyu for ten minutes, and then moved a little. Just when Xiao Yiyu's heart was about to jump out of his throat, he saw Zhou Qin moved back to the edge of the bed, with his back to Xiao Yiyu. lying down.

010 said: "Master Xiao, you can't relax your vigilance now, Zhou Qin's desire value for you is still 99, it's his only idea to turn over and get over you."

Xiao Yiyu clenched his nerves tightly.

He could feel the tight arc of Zhou Qin's back, who was lying with his back to him.

This desire is raging, and every minute and second is extraordinarily difficult, and no one is better than anyone else.

The night was very quiet.

Although Xiao Yiyu closed his eyes, at this moment, he was extremely awake.

010's voice came into his ears again: "Zhou Qin's desire for you has changed again, it has risen, and it has risen to 99.5 points. He can't bear it anymore. Pay attention! Pay attention! Pay attention!"

After 010 finished saying this, Xiao Yiyu had been waiting for Zhou Qin to turn around, but after waiting for about ten seconds, it was 010 who spoke.

"Zhou Qin's desire for you has dropped, 98 points, 97 points, 96 points..."

Listening to 010's report, Xiao Yiyu felt relieved for himself, but was once again enveloped in that familiar feeling of loss.

Xiao Yiyu thought: Zhou Qin really doesn't like him anymore!

He clearly wanted him to the point of going crazy, but he abruptly suppressed the burning desire-desire.

"95 o'clock, 93 o'clock," 010's voice was particularly excited: "89 o'clock, Zhou Qin's desire for you has dropped below the safe range of 89. Master Xiao, as long as you don't take the initiative to provoke him, I guess he will not be able to do it tonight. I'll touch you. Tonight, you're safe."

"Oh!"

After that, 010 never reported Zhou Qin's desire for him, and Zhou Qin's desire for him was just like what 010 said, always pressing on a safe within the range.

Xiao Yiyu continued to maintain his mental vigilance for more than an hour. After all, he couldn't resist the exhaustion all over his body. Before falling asleep, Xiao Yiyu said to 010 with his remaining consciousness: "If Zhou Qin's desire for me rises again. , you must remember to remind me."

"Okay."

After receiving 010's reply, Xiao Yiyu soon fell asleep.

I don't know if it was because I slept next to Zhou Qin that night. This night was the most solid and sweetest night that Xiao Yiyu had slept in after returning to this plane.

It was after 4:00 in the morning, when the genius just shone brightly, Xiao Yiyu was woken up by the voice of 010.

010 shouted: "99 o'clock, 99 o'clock, Zhou Qin's blackening value has increased a little bit, and it has become 99 points." It was only 1 point before blackening.

Xiao Yiyu suddenly woke up and sat up.

Then, Xiao Yiyu met Zhou Qin's dark, cold eyes.

Zhou Qin looked at his cold eyes, just like Xiao Yiyu returned to this plane again. During the interview in Tianqi Building, Zhou Qin looked at him with the same eyes, cold, gloomy, and emotionless.

"Boss...!? You woke up so early, you...you really are hardworking, you are so amazing, being able to get up so early at this time, and earning a lot of money is indeed a very human willpower." Xiao Yi Yu looked uncomfortable by Zhou Qin, and wanted to say something good to ease the cold atmosphere between the two.

A few days ago, the smile that made Zhou Qin laugh because Xiao Yiyu was flattering was not at all at this moment.

Zhou Qin just looked at him indifferently.

The hot face pressed against the cold butt, and the smile on Xiao Yiyu's face gradually froze.

Zhou Qin pulled a mocking arc from the corner of his mouth, then lifted the quilt and dressed without saying a word.

The big boss got up, Xiao Yiyu didn't dare to sleep, he sat up quickly, and hurriedly put on his clothes.

"010, what happened to Zhou Qin? Could it be that something happened the night I slept? Why did his blackening value suddenly increase a little bit? Could it be that I kicked the quilt and kicked him while sleeping to make him angry? "

010 replied: "I swear, you slept very honestly last night and didn't kick the quilt at all, but Zhou Qin didn't sleep all night last night. After you fell asleep, he almost kept turning around and staring at you, and then the more he looked at you. As he fell asleep sweetly, his face became darker and darker until just now, when his face darkened to a certain extent, the blackening value suddenly increased by one."

"Fuck!" Xiao Yiyu didn't know what to say, Zhou Could it be that Qin looked at him sleeping and remembered that he had betrayed him, the more he thought about it, the more angry he became, and then the blackening attribute increased?

This is the legend that the more you think, the more you get angry, the more you think, the more you think, the more you think, the more you get angry?

Knowing this earlier, Xiao Yiyu thought that it would be better for him to sleep in the corridor than to share a bed with Zhou Qin!

Zhou Qin and Xiao Yiyu were almost dressed on their front and back feet.

For the next day, Zhou Qin didn't give Xiao Yiyu a good look.

Even Zhou Qin looked at him with a look of deep hatred and coldness.

Xiao Yiyu has a feeling that he is working with an ice cube.

Xiao Yiyu followed Zhou Qin all day to watch Zhou Qin participate in business negotiations, and watch him be high-spirited and scolded Fang Qiu in the business field.

Zhou Qin, who works hard, is really handsome.

However, no matter how Zhou Qin and other business partners talk and laugh, as long as Zhou Qin faces Xiao Yiyu, he has a black face.

The aura was so cold that Xiao Yiyu didn't dare to praise Zhou Qin like before.

After a busy day of work, Zhou Qin and Xiao Yiyu returned to the hotel again at eight o'clock in the evening.

Xiao Yiyu remembered the sudden increase in Zhou Qin's blackening value last night, and thought that he could no longer sleep with Zhou Qin tonight.

Lest he can't sleep anymore, the more he thinks about himself, the more angry he becomes, the more angry he thinks.

Thinking like this, Xiao Yiyu decided that he would pay for it out of his own pocket tonight. He had to sleep in two rooms with Zhou Qin, so as soon as he returned to the hotel, Xiao Yiyu went straight to the front desk and smiled brightly at the lady at the front desk: "Excuse me, is there any room in our hotel tonight?"

As soon as Xiao Yiyu's voice fell, he heard 010 count Zhou Qin's blackening value again.

Zhou Qin's blackening value +1.