5

Xiao Yiyu's words were like a gust of wind blowing in Wang Bing's ears, without any impact on him, he walked towards Xiao Yiyu step by step. Wang Bing stood by the bed and looked at Xiao Yiyu condescendingly

, his voice hoarse: "Mr. Han, do you usually play like this?"

It was the first time since he traveled to this plane.

Why do you just turn your back?

"It's none of your business, please get out of my house immediately." Xiao Yiyu's face was flushed red, and he couldn't tell whether it was because he was having fun just now, or whether it was because of his embarrassment and anger now. Wang Bing sat by the bed and said solemnly

, "Mr. Han, you don't actually need to do this. As long as you make a phone call, I can help you."

"No need!"

Where is the little toy, stared at the toy for a few seconds, studied it for a while, threw the little toy into the trash can, then turned to Xiao Yiyu and smiled at him.

At this moment, Xiao Yiyu felt that Wang Bing was like a beast showing sharp fangs towards him.

"I don't need it, please, immediately, immediately."

"Ugh..." Wang Bing sealed all the unfinished words with a kiss.

Xiao Yiyu's refusal also became an interest in Wang Bing's eyes. At this moment, Wang Bing's mind has long lost all those messy thoughts, only the most primitive instinct of his body is left, and he just wants to fuck him. After holding it down for so long, when Wang Bing saw the exciting scene just now, his reason was gone.

Wang Bing didn't like the little toy. After he went to bed, he threw the toy aside and went on stage in person, "Mr. Han, let me do it. I'm much better than those little toys

. Wang Bing's attack became more and more powerful, and under the influence of alcohol, he gradually became less and less firm, and finally, he was almost half pushed.

In the room, the man's low-pitched voice echoed.

Wang Bing's movements are always fierce and powerful.

After holding it for so long, the small toys are always a little less interesting than the real ones.

Xiao Yiyu is addicted to the whirlpool of desire, unable to extricate himself.

He held Wang Bing's waist tightly, not knowing for a moment whether he wanted Han Teng to be lighter or heavier.

After midnight, both of them were exhausted and fell asleep.

The next morning, Xiao Yiyu woke up, opened his eyes, and saw Wang Bing's face close to him. All the alcohol dissipated, and all reason returned. Thinking of what happened last night, Xiao Yiyu almost bounced off the bed.

As soon as Wang Bing opened his eyes, he saw Han Teng looking at him with disbelief.

Xiao Yiyu said with a blank face: "What happened last night, just pretend that nothing happened." Halfway through his words, he stopped suddenly because he found something in his body. Is that

how the two of them slept like this last night?

Xiao Yiyu was stunned.

Damn! With that, he moved again.

Xiao Yiyu wanted to struggle to go out and get rid of him.

Wang Bing held Xiao Yiyu's waist tightly as if he was on guard, no matter how hard Xiao Yiyu struggled, he came again early in the morning.

Just as Wang Bing let go of him contentedly, he was greeted with a big slap,

"Clap!

A fiery red slap print instantly appeared on Wang Bing's face.

Wang Bing was annoyed and looked at Han Teng, only to see Han Teng. Teng's eyes were already red, and he couldn't say that he was angry or aggrieved.

The anger of being slapped early in the morning dissipated at once, Wang Bing's voice was low and sad: "Last night, it was your driver's wife who suddenly gave birth to a child and couldn't find anyone to replace him, so she called me to come and help him. , After I sent you back, I originally left, and I didn't trust you, so I came back. When I came back and saw that scene, I was also shocked, and then the sperm went to my head."

"You're not happy too. Why? Why is this? Is it worse to play with me than to play with a little toy? They are all men, so just do it, you are not a bitch, you need to find a life if you are fucked.

Xiao Yiyu is very clear, Even though Wang Bing used his strength at first last night, and in the end he was stunned, he said a lot of shameful things that made Wang Bing work harder and faster

.

Even more embarrassed.

Wang Bing swallowed his grievance silently under Xiao Yiyu's red eyes, and looked at the floor without making a sound.

Xiao Yiyu got out of bed naked and ran to the bathroom to take a shower. , it's almost time for work. Neither of them can linger any longer.

Xiao Yiyu took a shower, changed his clothes, and walked out of the bathroom to see that Wang Bing was also well-dressed. The room was

filled with the scent of male hormones

. No one said a word.

Xiao Yiyu left and drove directly to the company.

As for how Wang Bing got to the company, he was too lazy to care.

Wang Bing looked at the Audi that Xiao Yiyu drove away, and stopped a taxi beside the road. car, reported the address of the "Fujii" company.

Xiao Yiyu arrived at the company first, and after the morning meeting, he threw all the small toys in the office drawer into the trash with a calm face. I felt that it was not enough.

Even during working hours , Xiao Yiyu also went home, collected all the small toys in the house, and threw them into the trash together.

After doing this, Xiao Yiyu looked at the days again, and figured that Wang Bing had been working in Fujii for nearly three months, as long as he could endure a little longer and endure it for two more.

In about a month, Wang Bing should resign and leave!

010 is puzzled: "Master Xiao, why do you have to drive Wang Bing away? You are all like this, I can see that Wang Bing seems to have so much interest in you, and there is no one around you. People, just

"What do you know!" Xiao Yiyu said angrily: "I just see him upset.

After taking the powder keg, he didn't dare to speak any more.

Wang Bing could feel that Han Teng was very cold to him recently.

Of course, Han Teng has never been enthusiastic about him.

Before you can, Han Teng still finds himself in trouble from time to time. Recently, Han Teng completely regards him as air.

Wang Bing didn't know what Han Teng was thinking at all, and he couldn't tell the people around him, so he went online with a netizen who was unfamiliar with each other. As my friend, I asked the netizen and asked the netizen to help analyze Han Teng. What is the state of mind. The netizen quickly replied to Wang Bing:

[Spring is in the eyes of the children] If your boss is not snobby and despise you and look down on you, no, I mean if your friend's boss is not snobby and despise you and look down on you, Maybe it was

Wang Bing who hurriedly asked.

What is [strong soldiers are king]?

[Spring is in the eyes of children] I just can't face myself like this.

What does [Strengthening soldiers for the future] mean? I don't understand.

[Spring in the children's eyes] It's very simple, that is, the few times your boss meets you when he is embarrassed, once when he asks someone to fuck him, once when he plays with small toys, when he is so embarrassed When you bumped into him, he didn't want to lose face in front of you? He was embarrassed in front of you, and of course he wanted to drive you away and let you stop dangling in front of him. To put it simply, your boss can't face you who know so many embarrassing things about him right now.

[Strong soldiers are king] Things have already happened, what should I do?

[Strong soldiers are king]...I should figure out a way myself,

Wang Bing got off the assembly line and stood at his post with a sigh.

The captain of the security came over and joked: "Why are you sighing recently?" "You're

upset."

"What's bothering you, tell me, maybe I can solve it for you."

Wang Bing frowned, hesitating for a while, Said: "Forget it, it's not a big deal, and there's nothing worth talking about. After a busy day of work, Xiao Yiyu returned home at nearly 2:00 in the evening after working and socializing. He parked the car in the garage and walked towards the door. When he was at the time, he saw Wang Bing smoking a cigarette standing in front of his house.

Xiao Yiyu frowned.

Wang Bing pressed out the cigarette butt in his hand and threw it in the trash can, saying, "Mr. Han, you are going home today. But it's too late. "

What are you doing standing in front of my house?"

"I don't know, I feel uncomfortable. I want to see you and talk to you." "Wang Bing said: "I want to stay with you for a while. "It's been nearly two months, and Xiao Yiyu has regarded him as air, and Wang Bing was so bored that he came over after work. 120ccdf

Xiao Yiyu didn't know which drama Wang Bing was singing, and said coldly: "After reading it, when it's over, leave, I don't need security at my house. "After all, he took out the key and opened the door before entering the house.

Xiao Yiyu originally wanted to lock Wang Bing out of the door, but when he closed the door, Wang Bing's hand was firmly pinned in the crack of the door, and then With brute force, he pushed the door open.

Wang Bing followed Xiao Yiyu into the room.

Xiao Yiyu looked at him angrily: "Wang Bing, do you belong to the dog skin? I accidentally provoke you. I can't get rid of it, can I?"

"Mr. Han, don't you think I'm poor?" Wang Bing suddenly said this.

Xiao Yiyu frowned.

I don't understand what this has to do with him being poor and rich?

"Mr. Han, after two months of observation, I found out that you don't have someone to date. If you don't think I'm poor, I think we can try to date. After all, you have strong blood and physical needs. If you want it, it's boring to use small toys. If you are looking for people outside, can you find something that you are satisfied with in time? It's not very healthy and hygienic

" 747650675

"Mr. Han, I promise that as long as you want it, no matter when Where, I will definitely satisfy you, how about you think about it?"