6

Until the rope on his wrist was completely untied, Xiao Yiyu didn't hear Fu Erchuan's answer, but heard a very shallow laughter.

What are you laughing at?" Xiao Yiyu asked.

You are fine." Fu Erchuan explained.

Xiao Yiyu felt that he couldn't keep up with him for a while, and after getting on Fu Erchuan's brain circuit, Xiao Yiyu, who was free, immediately moved his wrists.

The doorbell was rang, and the voice of the servant came from outside the door.

"Master Fu, the meal has been delivered.

"Come in!

" The

servant came in, put all the dishes that Fu Erchuan asked for on the table, and then exited the room.

The aroma of the food drifted into Xiao Yiyu's stomach Inside, Xiao Yiyu's stomach growled even more cheerfully. He came to the dining table, picked up his chopsticks, and ate in big mouthfuls.

Fu Erchuan always sat beside Xiao Yiyu and watched him eat with a smile on his face.

Xiao Yi Yu looked a little uncomfortable and asked, "Aren't you going to eat?" 747650406

"You're not hungry.

"Oh!" Xiao Yiyu ignored him and continued to devour him. After about 20 minutes, the battle was over. After eating too much, Xiao Yiyu sat on the sofa with a bulging belly and didn't want to move

Fu Erchuan next to Xiao . Yi Yu sat down.

Xiao Yiyu moved to the side defensively.

Fu Erchuan glanced at the clock hanging on the wall and said, "It's eleven o'clock in the evening. It's time to go to bed." He added,

"No, no!" Xiao Yiyu immediately jumped up from the sofa and made a random gesture. Ready to hit someone, he said, "What is a moment in the spring, what is worth a thousand dollars, me, you, I'm not interested in you, and you can't even think about it

." Xia Xiaohui. "Fu Erchuan suddenly spit out a name,

Xiao Yiyu wondered why the name sounded so familiar, and he couldn't remember where he heard it.

Fu Erchuan hooked his fingers at Xiao Yiyu again, and said, "Zhao Gang, come here." He also felt familiar with the name, and Xiao Yiyu frowned even deeper.

Zhou Liyang! What are you doing there?"

Immediately after, Fu Erchuan spit out the third Xiao Yiyu's very familiar name.

Seeing the confused expression on Xiao Yiyu's face getting bigger and bigger, Fu Erchuan continued: "

Xiao Yiyu" Some pictures appeared in Yu's head, but they were not very real. He looked at Fu Erchuan in confusion, wondering:

"Han Teng, come here, come to me. ' Seeing Xiao Yiyu's increasingly confused expression, Fu Erchuan was not in a hurry at all, and continued slowly: "Song Qing, we meet again." Countless images rushed into Xiao Yiyu's mind. .

He saw Zhou Qin looking at him with a stern face: 'You may not know much about me. If you want to fall in love with me, you have to be ready for a lifetime. If you dare to leave halfway, don't do it in your life Think about it better, you are my enemy!"

He saw Long Yu frowning at him;

he saw Ye Ge throw a punch: '

He saw Wei Yan standing at the door of his room with a nervous expression: "If Mr. Zhao If you are willing to let me be the attacking party, I can guarantee that in this life, you will be Mr. Zhao's person, and you will die as Mr. Zhao's ghost.

He saw that Fu Xiangan was obsessed with his smell: "Brother, I like your smell so much."

He saw Wang Bing's temper:

he saw Yuan Yizhi's lips with a smile: "Don't get too close to my nephew in the future!"

. ...The complicated pictures finally condensed into the picture in front of him. Lovers with different personalities and looks finally turned into one person. Fu Erchuan sat on the sofa and looked at him Xiao Yiyu with a smile. Do you remember? ?

Xiao Yiyu's eyes widened.

He covered his mouth in disbelief.

Eyes are getting red,

Xiao Yiyu originally thought that as long as he kept doing tasks and shuttled to different planes, he would constantly reunite with his lover, but he never thought that this would be a two-way run.

While Xiao Yiyu was trying to spend his life with his lover, his lover was also looking for him. "Did you recognize me?" This sentence was asked by Xiao Yiyu, and he said how could Fu

Erchuan have such a strange aesthetic, and he fell in love with him with special taste among so many blind date people.

Nodding his head, he said, "I recognized you the first time I saw you."

"So, since I recognized you, whether you like it or not, I must marry you home! Even if it is tied."

"That one by one" Xiao Yiyu's last plane world was because he took the pills exchanged in the points mall, so even if he returned to the time and space management station, he still kept his memory, "that little boy

" was also me. "Fu Erchuan said: Otherwise, it will be silenced."

"In order for you to come back in time for the wedding, I went with a memory, because I know you well, as long as you spend a little bit of refreshment, you can come back with a routine. "

Xiao Yiyu opened his mouth and didn't know what to say for a while.

Fu Erchuan hooked his fingers at Xiao Yiyu and said, "Why are you still standing there? Come here! What? You still don't want to marry me?"

Xiao Yiyu walked over and stood in front of the sofa, looking down from above Looking at Fu Erchuan. I still can't believe what happened is actually true.

Fu Erchuan stood up and hugged Xiao Yiyu into his arms.

"Finally found you. "Fu Erchuan sighed. Listening to Fu Erchuan's steady heartbeat, Xiao Yiyu felt that he was about to be dragged into his flesh and blood by Fu Erchuan, he was a little breathless, and even so, he

was not willing to push him away. Fur

Chuan hugged for as long as a century, Xiao Yiyu felt that he was about to be suffocated because he was out of breath before being let go by Fu Erchuan.

After letting go for a while, Fu Erchuan hugged him again in his arms.

A tight kiss fell on Xiao Yiyu's forehead, and it

didn't take long for Xiao Yiyu's body to soften a little, and Fu Erchuan pressed him on the sofa.

The sofa is big and soft.

Xiao Yiyu sank into the sofa.

Fu Erchuan was covered on his body.

"This...isn't it too fast...

"Unhappy!" Fu Erchuan bit Xiao Yiyu's ear.

Xiao Yiyu shuddered.

Fu Erchuan said sadly: " Because I know that you are the one who gets married, so I spent a lot of time preparing for your wedding and mine. I hope to give you the best and most luxurious wedding in the universe. I hope that everyone in the universe can envy you. I forget to sleep and eat. After several days, how did you know that you ran away, and even refused to marry me. I wasted so much preparation and finally showed it to a fake. "

I, didn't I know it was you?" Xiao Yiyu was also wronged, "You wouldn't tell me earlier. "

Fu Erchuan said: "The time and space restorers who normally go to the plane world [will have memories. I thought you didn't remember anything, so what should I tell you? How do you know that although you don't remember anything, you still have me in your head, "Speaking of this, Fu Erchuan was a little moved,

" "I don't like me without you. Marry me even if tied. "Xiao Yiyu is not to be outdone.

"Okay, I like you more!" Fu Erchuan dropped the kiss again. Although he knew that the person in front of him was his lifelong lover, when faced with Fu Erchuan's unfamiliar appearance, Xiao Yiyu fell silent. Yi Yu was still a little unfamiliar, and wanted to push him away: "I think we'd better get used to it and get familiar with it. Anyway, the day is unusual, you

Fu Erchuan seemed to have seen through his thoughts, he held his two wrists to prevent him from struggling, and said, "Today is our wedding day, and you can't come in person for worship, why didn't you let me at night? Jin, I'm probably the worst groom in the whole universe. There is nothing worse in this universe than me."

The more Fu Erchuan spoke, the lower his tone, the lower his mood, and he felt really aggrieved when he spoke.

But even with such grievances, Fu Erchuan was not willing to get off Xiao Yiyu's body. He lay on top of him and slowly grinded his days. Xiao Yiyu's heart softened all of

a sudden, he closed his eyes, as if he was going out of his way, and said: When Fu Erchuan was taking a bath in front of him, Xiao Yiyu saw the size that was different from ordinary people, and now I think about it a little bit. Frightened.

Fu Erchuan kissed and kissed Xiao Yiyu on the cheek, guaranteeing:

Xiao Yiyu was dubious.

However, Fu Erchuan was highly skilled, after a while, with Fu Erchuan's help, Xiao Yiyu Yu forgot his nervousness, and his body stretched out a little. The bodyguards standing under the window at Fu Erchuan's door were all ready to go.

Today, when Fu Erchuan entered the house, he made it clear that they should stay outside the door. Standing guard outside the window, Xiao Yiyu could not let Xiao Yiyu run away no matter what.

The bodyguards stared at each other, for fear that Xiao Yiyu would escape again if they were not careful. However, after a while, came from the house. The sound of applauding for love. The

bodyguards are in chaos?

This is a pop-pop?

Both of them are pop-pop, is Xiao Yiyu still running away?

Then do they still need to be on guard?

They have been listening at the door It's not good, okay?

Do you want to go?

Bodyguards, look at me, I'll look at you, I can't make up my mind for a while.