10

"You guys go eat first, don't wait for me!" Shaking off his roommate, Xia Xiaohui blocked directly in front of Zhou Qin and the female classmates.

"Zhou Qin, you are actually stealing people behind my back!" Xia Xiaohui was furious and said nothing.

The female classmate was stunned.

Zhou Qin didn't expect to meet Xia Xiaohui suddenly here, and he didn't feel any guilt in the face of his menacing questioning. He smiled apologetically to the female classmate and said, "We will discuss the details of the drama in the afternoon. Go eat by yourself first."

"Oh!" The female classmate was still a little worried, but Zhou Qin asked her to leave, and she couldn't force her to stay. Before leaving, she instructed: "Call me if you have anything.

" Okay." After the

female classmate left, Xia Xiaohui sneered: "Zhou Qin, I really have you. You have only been away for a few days, and you started to learn to steal people."

The smile on Zhou Qin's face faded a little, and he sneered. : "Xia Xiaohui, weren't you scared away by me?"

With this sentence, Xia Xiaohui's aura was a lot shorter than Zhou Qin's, and he stammered: "I, I was not scared away, I am this week. I didn't look for you because, because...because my roommate is sick, and I have been taking care of my roommate."

"Really?" Obviously Zhou Qin didn't believe it.

"Dang, of course!"

Zhou Qin finished saying "oh", bypassed Xia Xiaohui and continued to walk towards the cafeteria. Xia Xiaohui watched him walk ten meters before he remembered why he stopped, and hurriedly chased after him. Zhou Qin said domineeringly, "Is it the time for you to question me? It should be me asking you, what is the relationship between that girl and you?"

Zhou Qin looked at him indifferently and asked, "The two of us What's the matter? What right do you have to ask me such a question?"

Xia Xiaohui was stunned for a moment, then raised his voice again: "I'm your man!"

This time, Zhou Qin made a light "ha", not even bothering to give a word. He continued to walk towards the cafeteria.

Xia Xiaohui felt that he was being despised, so he quickened his pace to catch up with him, stood in front of Zhou Qin again, and said, "Zhou Qin, let me tell you, I am your man, and I really have to be you in my life. No matter how much you annoy me, I will haunt you. In the future, I will not only go to class with you, but also go to dinner with you, and play football with you. I can't find you, otherwise, we'll never finish!"

Finally, Zhou Qin's expression fluctuated, and he smiled.

Xia Xiaohui thought he was wrong, rubbed his eyes, but found that Zhou Qin was indeed laughing.

This is Xia Xiaohui chasing Zhou Qin for so long. It was the first time that he saw Zhou Qin smiling at himself. He was a little stunned for a while, and after a few seconds, he said, "You look pretty when you smile."

Zhou Qin restrained his smile and said. : "What do you want to eat at noon, if it's less than 100 yuan, I'll treat you."

Xia Xiaohui was a little confused: "Why treat?"

"Celebrate you got off the list and found a boyfriend." Zhou Qin said.

"Ah...? What boyfriend? What the hell!!!" Xia Xiaohui realized later what Zhou Qin meant, after chasing him for so long, and finally succeeded, he was a little unbelievable, and asked twice in a row: " Are you ready to date me? Do you mean to date me?"

Zhou Qin didn't answer Xia Xiaohui's question directly, but said solemnly: "Xia Xiaohui, the ugly words are the first, since you provoke me, the most important thing is You have liked me for a lifetime."

...

Xiao Yiyu clearly just wanted to lie down in the bed and have a good night's sleep, but the more he wanted to sleep, the more he couldn't sleep, his head was full of details about his relationship with Zhou Qin.

At that time, Xiao Yiyu and Zhou Qin had just been dating for two months and were watching a movie. There was a plot in the movie: The hero and heroine broke up for practical reasons. The heroine still has feelings, she pursues the heroine again, the heroine accepts him, and the two get together again.

After watching the movie, Xia Xiaohui and Zhou Qin walked back side by side, walking on the shady campus, Xia Xiaohui asked: "If we two break up in the future, and we meet for many years, I find that I still like you and chase you again, you will Are you willing to accept me again?"

"No."

"Hey!" Xia Xiaohui was dissatisfied: "You answered too quickly! Are you so sure?"

"I know myself very well." Zhou Qin grabbed Xia Xiaohui's hand Tightly, he said: "If I still like you, no matter what difficulties I encounter, I will not break up with you. If you break up, I will try my best to keep it. If we break up in the end, then For me, our relationship is over."

"Perhaps you still like me after breaking up for many years!" Xia Xiaohui was dissatisfied with the answer and continued to raise the bar.

Zhou Qin said: "Xia Xiaohui, you know that so many people are chasing me, why did I choose you?"

"I am the most handsome and attractive."

Zhou Qin shook his head and said, "Because you are the most shameless, skinless and shameless . Shame ."

"Hey!" Xia Xiaohui tried to kick him.

Zhou Qin grabbed Xia Xiaohui, who was about to fry his hair, into his arms, kissed him fiercely, and kissed Xia Xiaohui until his body was soft and panting, and then he continued: "I don't have a sense of security in relationships, I must Find someone who likes me very much, you must be the one who likes me the most among all the people who like me."

"As long as there is a breakup between lovers, for me, it will be Let the close relationship between the two of us crack, I don't want this kind of relationship, for me to break up, it will be over."

Zhou Qin straightened Xia Xiaohui's body, the corner of his mouth was smiling but serious

Very said: "So, Xia Xiaohui, if there are any problems between us and what you are dissatisfied with me, you can directly bring it up. I will do my best to satisfy you, and don't use the breakup as a threat to make trouble with me."

Xia Xiaohui Seeing Zhou Qin's serious look, he didn't answer directly, but suddenly stepped forward, bit Zhou Qin's lips, and said with a smile, "I'm not a girl, I like to talk about breaking up, don't worry. Come on!"

Then the two kissed again.

Xiao Yiyu, who covered his head with the quilt, touched his lips with his hand, as if he still had the warmth and touch of Zhou Qin kissing him on his lips now.

When I was in love back then, why did I like to kiss so much, it seems that kissing is not enough all day long.

It's a pity, now that I touch my lips with my hand, the temperature and touch are gone, and there is not even a trace of it.

Thinking about what Zhou Qin said in my memory - and as long as a breakup is mentioned between lovers, for me, it will cause a rift in the close relationship between the two of us. I don't want such a relationship. Say goodbye and it's over.