9

In the evening, Xiao Yiyu didn't work overtime as usual, returned to the rental house from Tianqi Company, lay on the bed, and didn't want to move at all.

010 said: "Aren't you taking a bath today?"

"Too lazy to move! Don't talk, I don't want to be disturbed right now, I just want to sleep peacefully!" After speaking, Xiao Yiyu put the quilt over his head.

010 said: "If you still have ideas about Zhou Qin, you can chase him. Once you continue to lead the way, he will promote you as the company's boss to be the head of the Tianqi Comprehensive Department. It was done easily."

Despite the quilt, 010's voice came from inside Xiao Yiyu's head, and the quilt was basically useless to isolate 010's voice.

"Take it down, I sent him such a long text message back then, the reason why I broke up with him and got together with his father was clearly explained to him, and he didn't pay any attention to me, no matter what the reason, I took the initiative. It's true to abandon him. With his vengeful character, it is estimated that he will never forgive me in this life."

010 wanted to persuade him again, but Xiao Yiyu had no intention of listening again, and said, "Don't talk about it, you don't know Zhou Qin. "

Xiao Yiyu still remembers that at that time, he went to different classrooms according to Zhou Qin's class schedule every day, and chased and blocked Zhou Qin. Zhou Qin was always cold and ignored him.

Xiao Yiyu chased Zhou Qin for more than half a year without shame or shame, so much that Zhou Qin's classmates knew him and whistled and ridiculed him as soon as they saw him.

"Zhou Qin, your follower has come to you again."

"Zhou Qin, you can see that Xia Xiaohui is so sincere, otherwise, you will give him a chance."

"Xia Xiaohui, I think you are now compared with our classmates . I'm familiar with your classmates!"

...

Whenever this time, Xia Xiaohui ignored Zhou Qin's ridicule and came to Zhou Qin's seat with a smile.

The classmates sitting next to Zhou Qin automatically changed positions with a smile, leaving the position next to Zhou Qin to Xia Xiaohui.

"Thank you, thank you! Classmate, I'll invite you to dinner another day." Xia Xiaohui sat beside Zhou Qin with a smile, and greeted him meanly: "Hi, Zhou Qin, I'm here." I tried to seriously warn Xia Xiaohui not to follow me, but it was useless. Xia Xiaohui never seemed to hear it, and still sat on Zhou Qin's follower as usual. Now, Zhou Qin is too lazy to care about him.

The class bell rang, and the middle-aged male professor walked into the classroom with a book in his hand, and started the class while standing on the podium.

The middle-aged male professor's academic level is very high, but the way he lectures is old-fashioned and boring, and his tone is not fluctuating. Xia Xiaohui barely listened to it for a while and then began to yawn and feel sleepy.

If it wasn't for the numbness in his arms, Xia Xiaohui would have been able to sleep longer. This sleep was very sweet. When he woke up, he felt a little dazed. His own Zhou Qin.

"Hi!" Xia Xiaohui shook his numb arm and looked at Zhou Qin with a smile on his face.

Zhou Qin's brows furrowed even deeper, and as always, he didn't say a word.

After class, after the professor left, the students started to pack their schoolbags and prepare to go to the classroom of the next class. Xia Xiaohui was not far behind, flipping through the schedule about Zhou Qin on his mobile phone, and said, "The next class will be in Room 304, Houde Building."

"You Don't waste your time." Zhou Qin said indifferently.

Xia Xiaohui blinked and looked at Zhou Qin, scratching his head: "So you promised to date me, promise to date me, and I won't run after you all day long." Xia Xiaohui looked at him innocently. Zhou Qin, as if all this was Zhou Qin's fault.

Zhou Qin asked: "What do you like about me?"

"I don't know, I like you when I see you, and I want to fall in love with you."

After saying "boring", Zhou Qin carried his schoolbag and went to the classroom of the next class. , Xia Xiaohui quickly followed, and Xiao ran followed: "Wait for me! Wait for me!"

Xia Xiaohui followed Zhou Qin to class for half a month again, smiling and enduring Zhou Qin's cold violence for half a month.

One day after class, Zhou Qin did not lift his butt to leave as before, but dawdled to pack his things.

Soon, the students were gone.

Only Xia Xiaohui and Zhou Qin were left in the classroom.

Just as Xia Xiaohui was about to speak with a smile on his face, he heard the less talkative Zhou Qin take the first step: "Xia Xiaohui, do you really want to be with me?"

"Yes!" Xia Xiaohui hurriedly made an oath.

"How long are you going to be with me?" Zhou Qin asked the second question.

"This..." Xia Xiaohui didn't think about this question at all. His simple idea was that if he liked Zhou Qin, he would have a good relationship with him. As for how long...how long you can stay with him, there is no certainty about relationships.

Just when he hesitated, he saw Zhou Qin's face gradually gloomy.

Zhou Qin said solemnly: "I'm going to say something ugly. You go back and think about it. You don't plan to be with me all your life. It's best not to provoke me."

Zhou Qin said: "You may not know much about me, if you If you want to fall in love with me, you have to prepare for a lifetime, if you dare to give up halfway, then you will never have a better life, you are my enemy, I will take revenge on you, and let you live in peace for the rest of your life." It's

a bit scary . ...especially when Zhou Qin said it so seriously.

At this moment, Xia Xiaohui felt that he really didn't know Zhou Qin.

After saying this, Zhou Qin put his schoolbag on his shoulder and said, "Go back and think about it.

Make sure you decide whether you want to be a follower behind me in the future. "After all, he left the classroom, leaving Xia Xiaohui with a back.

After Xia Xiaohui returned to the dormitory, he tossed and turned back and forth all night. He felt that Zhou Qin's words were not joking with him, and he backed away for a while. I just want to have a sweet love in college, a lifetime or something, it's too long, he's still too young to give any guarantees.

Such a Zhou Qin, Xia Xiaohui at that time really didn't dare to provoke.

The next week, Xia Xiaohui didn't go to Zhou Qin until one day, on the way to the cafeteria with his roommates, he saw Zhou Qin chatting and laughing with his female classmates.

At that time, Xia Xiaohui was blown away, feeling shameless and chasing Zhou Qin for more than half a year. I didn't see Zhou Qin rewarding him with a smile, but he disappeared for only a week, and Zhou Qin was fighting with other girls.

"You guys go eat first, don't wait for me! " Throwing away his roommate, Xia Xiaohui blocked directly in front of Zhou Qin and the female classmates.