END

Sunny and cloudless. It was ten o'clock in the morning in such good weather, but Xiao Yiyu lay on the bed and didn't want to move at all. Last night, Ye Ge was so crazy. He was so tired that he just wanted to sleep, didn't want to open his eyes, and didn't want to talk. 120 beeps.

Xiao Yiyu thought it was Ye Ge who went out to buy breakfast in the morning, and forgot to bring his keys, so he dawdled out of bed, and was walking to the living room when he heard the phone ring again.

Xiao Yiyu answered the phone, and Ye Ge's voice came from the phone.

"Wife, my mother is standing at the door of our house now. You open the door for her, and I will go back right away."

"Wait, why did your mother suddenly come over? She didn't know what happened between you and me, Come here to beat the mandarin ducks?"

"I don't know. But my mother is very nice, don't be nervous." After hanging up the phone, Xiao Yiyu was completely sleepless, and immediately began to transform into a superman and start cleaning up the room. Of course, he is a rich family Young master, the rare thing is that the living habits are very good, and the hygiene of the home has been kept very good and tidy, even if the clothes, shoes and pajamas of two big men are put in the same room, it is too strange.

Xiao Yiyu is not sure about Ye Ge's house . Regarding the attitude towards homosexuality, I always feel that it is better not to be seen by Ye Ge's mother because of the impure relationship between him and Ye Ge. It took about five minutes, Xiao Yiyu, with the speed of the thunder, set the master bedroom He moved all his belongings to the second bedroom, washed his face, and then went to open the door for Ye Ge's mother. Ye Ge's mother is very young and beautiful, and is well maintained. If Ye Ge didn't say it, Xiao Yiyu would never see it. She is in her early 50s this year, and looks like she is in her 30s.

"Auntie! Hello. After opening the door, Xiao Yiyu politely said to Ye Ge's mother, "Come in quickly. After saying

this, Xiao Yiyu noticed that behind Ye Ge's mother stood a man who looked to be in his early 40s and a man in his early 30s.

These two men looked very similar to Ye Ge.

Xiao Yiyu speculated that the two should be Ye Ge's father and brother. Dad and brother were both big businessmen who fought bloody battles on the battlefield, exuding a fierce aura all over their bodies, and the eyes of the two now turned to Xiao Yiyu, as if they were interrogating a prisoner.

It was difficult for Xiao Yiyu not to be nervous, and he said quickly, "You are all Ye Ge's family, please come in."

"Thank you!" It was Ye Ge's mother who answered with a smile. The three members of the Yejia family came into the room and sat on the sofa one after another. All six eyes fell on Xiao Yiyu's face.

"You sit first, Ye Ge went out to buy breakfast, he will be here soon, I will pour you a glass of water." After that, Xiao Yiyu got into the kitchen and prayed silently: Ye Ge come back soon, your home This family is so scary.

He couldn't stay in the kitchen for too long after pouring water, Xiao Yiyu let out a long breath to cheer himself up again, with a full smile on his face, he returned to the living room again, put the water cups in front of the three wild family members, and said, "Warm water, you guys Drink. Or do you like to drink tea, and I'll make Rong for you?"

After speaking, Xiao Yiyu noticed that the eyes of the three members of the Ye family were all in the trash can beside Rongji, and followed their gaze, I saw a used contraceptive lying on the top of the trash can! Contraception! Condom!