11

The dialogue sent by the game "Fantasy Chu Ba" did not have the function of withdrawing. Ye Ge frowned at the word "wife" in the dialogue box.

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] Okay, you also go to bed earlier, good night.

Ye Ge didn't know if Zhou Liyang had noticed the word "wife", but seeing the light-hearted look of Little Loli, Ye Ge couldn't bring up these two words alone. of. Off the line, turned off the computer, went to take a shower and went back to the bedroom, humming a little song. Ye Ge glanced at Ding Yunzhi, but did not answer the question.

I have to say, the power of habit is very powerful. Without Little Loli to accompany him these days, Ye Ge always felt that something important was missing in his life. In the same time I was playing games with Little Loli before, Ye Ge no longer had a sore waist or leg pain, and everything was fine.

Ye Ge had a good night's sleep tonight.

Since Ye Ge asked Xiao Yiyu to play the game online that day, the two of them have returned to their previous state, and they have a fixed date in the play every night.

Ye Ge said at first that Little Loli would be annoyed and embarrassed, but after a long time, she didn't care much. 120ccdf

Ye Ge now regards himself as an ostrich, an escape mentality. He completely separates the little loli in the game from the Zhou Liyang in reality. The two of them play games online every day, and Ye Ge has never found Xiao Yiyu once offline. At eleven o'clock in the evening, Ye Ge said goodbye to Xiao Yiyu again.

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] Wait a minute, let me tell you something, I will have a welcome performance at the Cultural and Sports Hall tomorrow night, so I'm afraid I won't be able to go online.

[I am the most handsome man in the world] Okay, I get it.

Ye Ge didn't want to come, but he couldn't do anything at this time, so he just came.

When Ye Ge arrived at the scene, the performance in the gymnasium was halfway through. He found a corner and sat down, and then started playing with his mobile phone.

The host said: "In the next program, Zhou Liyang, a sophomore from the Department of Mechanical Engineering, will sing the song "You Are the April Sky in the World" for everyone. Everyone applauds and welcomes you.

Xiao Yiyu wears very simple clothes, with a pair of glasses, Wearing a simple white shirt, jeans, and holding a microphone in his hand, he still looks like a gentle scholar, but his deep and heavy voice surprised everyone

. Nostalgia was also invisible in the blink of an eye , and the originally noisy venue immediately became extremely quiet. All the students listened to the song with their breaths held, and stopped talking and frolic, for fear that a little noise made by themselves would destroy this deep and beautiful singing . The lights of the dazzling lights all shone on Xiao Yiyu's body. At this moment, Xiao Yiyu's body was like a dazzling star, radiating a thousand feet of light. He was the center of attention. Ye Ge had never seen Zhou Liyang like this, and at this moment a word appeared in his mind. Surprisingly separated by thousands of audiences, Xiao Yiyu on the stage looked for in the audience. After seeing Ye Ge, he seemed to have taken a reassurance, and there was a slight smile on his lips, a gentle mess. This scene was magnified by the screen n times, which attracted the crazy screams of the female students up and down the stage. Such Zhou Liyang made Ye Ge's heart suddenly feel as if something had hit him hard. I have never met you, but I have never met you. As the song "You Are April in the World" slowly fell, Xiao Yiyu bowed to everyone, and then stepped down with the microphone, which aroused the female students even more Crazy scream. Praise Ye Ge, who came up behind him, was no longer in the mood to watch. He passed through the crowd of people at the venue and went straight to the backstage. Backstage on the stage, Xiao Yiyu was surrounded by several crazy female fans. Senior, you sing really well. "