14

At 9:30 in the morning on Monday, Xiao Yiyu was waiting at the airport early, and when he saw Zhou Qin coming, he immediately greeted him with a smile, and took the initiative to take the suitcase that Zhou Qin was carrying.

It was eight o'clock in the evening when the two flew to France.

It is a hotel booked in advance.

What Xiao Yiyu didn't expect was that the front desk would tell him and Zhou Qin that there was only one room left in the hotel that he had booked in advance.

Xiao Yiyu opened his eyes wide and confirmed with the front desk at nine o'clock again and again: "Are you sure that Zhou's only booked one room in the hotel?"

"Yes, indeed only one room was booked." The front desk clerk said.

Xiao Yiyu turned his head to look at Zhou Qin, saw Zhou Qin frown slightly, and was obviously dissatisfied that his subordinates could book the hotel like this.

Xiao Yiyu said: "Boss, let's do this, you live in this room, and I'll go to another nearby hotel to see."

"No, let's live here together! Anyway, it's only two days, and it'll be done in a moment." Zhou Qin said .

"Okay!"

Xiao Yiyu followed behind Zhou Qin and entered the room with the room card. The room was decorated in a splendid manner, with a TV, computer, and hot water, but the problem was... there was only one big bed room.

If two men normally sleep in the same bed, it's nothing. The point is that Xiao Yiyu and Zhou Qin are both gay, not to mention that the two were lovers once.

Just when Xiao Yiyu was still worried about the only big bed in the room, Zhou Qin had already taken the toiletries and went directly into the bathroom to take a shower.

Xiao Yiyu listened to the sound of the water running in the bathroom and couldn't help but think about it, but 010 was still watching the fun and it was not a big deal: "I think Zhou Qin wants to eat you tonight."

"Shut up you!"

"Really." 010 Said: "I now suspect that he has been preparing for today since you met until now."

010 said: "Zhou Qin doesn't mention anything from the past. He meets you in the elevator every day, and then pretends to be a gentleman and has no thoughts about you. In fact, it is to let you relax your vigilance and wait for one day. Find an excuse to open a room with you on the grounds of official business, and then sleep with you!"

010 vowed: "If you don't believe me, wait and see, Zhou Qin will definitely sleep with you tonight!"

010 continued: "You don't say Zhou Qin. Are you careful and have a strong desire for revenge? I guess, after he slept with you, he would definitely dump you, in revenge for dumping him back then."

"I don't want to listen to you now, shut up!" Xiao Yiyu Although his mouth is domineering, he is really a little scared in his heart. For some reason, he thinks what 010 said actually makes sense.

010 then asked a very fatal question: "If Zhou Qin wants to sleep with you, will you give him sleep? If you don't give him sleep, he may kick you out of the company in a fit of rage, and you will never be hired, then your task is Isn't it a failure? It seems that you can only put him to sleep for nothing, and then get dumped."

Now Xiao Yiyu really doesn't like listening to 010, so he just shut down the 010 system and made his world completely quiet.

Soon, Zhou Qin walked out of the bathroom with a snow-white bath towel around his lower body.

Zhou Qin's skin that has just been soaked in water is wheat-colored, very healthy, and his well-shaped abdominal muscles reveal the breath of male hormones everywhere.

Anyone who sees this powerful body will blush, and Xiao Yiyu's face immediately burns a little. Zhou Qin's figure is better than the one he remembered when he was in college.

Zhou Qin's dark eyes stared at Xiao Yiyu who was sitting on the sofa and turned his face to the side: "Xia Xiaohui, it's time for you to take a shower."

"Oh, okay." Xiao Yiyu walked in three steps and two steps. bathroom.

The bathroom where Zhou Qin had just taken a shower was still filled with an ambiguous aura, and Xiao Yiyu's face burned even hotter.

He couldn't help recalling that when he was in love with Zhou Qin in college, it was inevitable that the two of them would get off the hook when they kissed each other. He can still recall the feeling of his hand touching Zhou Qin's body...

He always likes Zhou Qin's appearance , type, otherwise he wouldn't have been chasing him shamelessly back then, but now he's in such an environment, he's a 24k pure-male again, I really can't stand this temptation, I can't help myself in the bathroom once.

After venting his anger a bit, Xiao Yiyu was finally able to take a good shower in this bathroom.

To be on the safe side, he put on his pajamas and pajamas before leaving the bathroom.

More than 40 minutes after Xiao Yiyu walked into the bathroom and walked out of the bathroom, Zhou Qin was already lying in the bed.

Hearing Xiao Yiyu's footsteps coming out of the bathroom, Zhou Qin didn't even open his eyes, and said, "Xia Xiaohui, go to bed."

Originally, Xiao Yiyu still had some scruples, but Zhou Qin showed a very upright gentleman, which made Xiao Yiyu wondered if 010 and himself were thinking too much, "Oh", and came to the edge of the big bed.

The bed was huge, and even two men were more than enough. Zhou Qin was lying on one side of the bed, and Xiao Yiyu had a big space on the other side.

Xiao Yiyu lifted the quilt and lay on the bed.

As soon as he lay down, he heard a "snap", which was Zhou Qin's sound of turning off the lights in the room.

The whole room suddenly became very dark.

The darkness makes everything dim and ambiguous.

Zhou Qin lay down properly.

Xiao Yiyu seems to be lying down very well, but only he knows that he is very, very, very panicked now, held back by desire.

He had just solved it by himself in the bathroom, but as soon as he lay beside Zhou Qin, his lusty desire began to stir again.

I have to admit that Zhou Qin's male hormone Meng is too strong, and is full of temptation to Xiao Yiyu.

It was hard for Xiao Yiyu not to think about how Zhou Qin's skin felt, how his arms felt, and how his legs felt.

Just thinking about it, Xiao Yiyu was already full of reactions.

Xiao Yiyu, who was supposed to be very tired after being on the plane for ten hours, was very energetic at this moment.

The voice of 010 suddenly sounded in Xiao Yiyu's ears: "Zhou Qin's desire for you has soared to 98." The desire score

is 100 points.

010 went on to say: "I feel that Zhou Qin is about to take it no longer, he is probably going to fuck you." As soon as

010's voice fell, Zhou Qin, who had been lying motionless beside Xiao Yiyu, turned around slowly. Come, staring at Xiao Yiyu with dark eyes.

Under the gaze of such eyes, Xiao Yiyu felt as if he was the prey that Zhou Qin favored.

"B, boss!" Xiao Yiyu instinctively felt dangerous, and said, "Aren't you sleepy after taking the plane for so long today?"

"It's okay!" Zhou Qin's voice was hoarse, it was about to be A voice driven mad by desire.

Xiao Yiyu moved slightly to the edge of the back bed, Zhou Qin noticed his movements and his eyes darkened.