2

"You are sick!" This is Xiao Yiyu's first reaction after hearing that Fu Erchuan wants to choose him for marriage, "There are so many people in the Time and Space Administration, 1i I won't marry!

" Xiao Yiyu turned his head and left.

He didn't give any face to the three people in the room. qjhc 7a

The senior official in charge of recording the wife selection looked at Fu Sheng with embarrassment. After all, Xiao Yiyu doesn't look very good. He couldn't understand how Fu Erchuan would like such a man or woman!

When he thought of what the wife of the director of the Time and Space Administration would look like in the future, a It's hard to avoid high-level officials' heartache!

"Director, look, I

didn't expect that Fu Sheng, the director of the Time and Space Administration, didn't see what he meant at all, and said: "Since my son likes Xiao Yiyu, then Xiao Yiyu, you will announce the news in a while, and prepare for the wedding of Fu Erchuan and Xiao Yiyu in ten days.

"This... Director, don't you think this Xiao Yiyu is too outrageous?" The senior official was still struggling.

"I think he's pretty good." Fu Erchuan's face was obviously very satisfied with Xiao Yiyu.

Although Xiao Yiyu's exaggerated dress this time is obviously very resistant to being selected, Fu Erchuan can basically say that watching Xiao Yiyu grow up, he knows the child's natural family affairs very well, and he is very familiar with Xiao Yiyu. Yu was chosen as his daughter-in-law very much.

Fu Erchuan stretched and was really satisfied. After searching for so long with the Time and Space Administration, he finally found the person he wanted to tie the knot with.

"Dad, since the selection of the wife is finished, I will go first.

"Well!"

Soon, the Time and Space Administration announced a major news.

Ten days later, the director's son Fu Erchuan and the deputy director's son Xiao Yiyu , will have a wedding.

After Xiao Yiyu heard the news, he was begging for mercy with his father Xiao Changhe. He was very close to me, but I had someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. When Xiao Yiyu returns to the Time and Space Administration, he will forget about the affairs of various planes.

But he has traveled through so many planes and reunited with the same person every time. Xiao Yiyu was deeply impressed, a little bit impressed.

Xiao Changhe sighed and said: It has to be tied, and it has to be tied! The knock on the door interrupted the conversation between Xiao Yiyu and Xiao Changhe.

"Come in. The one who walked into the room was Lin Jianqin, the secretary of Fu Sheng.

Lin Jianqin entered the door and clasped his fists. The first sentence was "Congratulations, congratulations!"

Xiao Changhe smiled and said

: "Same congratulations and congratulations. Xiao Yiyu's

heart: congratulations to you. Big-headed ghost . After complimenting Xiao Yiyu's goodness, young talent and promising future, he praised Fu Erchuan a few times, and then talked about the purpose of coming here today,

Lin Jianqin took it. Published a red and festive brochure, saying: "Today, I came here to give your family a betrothal gift for the director's family. This is the details of the betrothal gift. Er Xiao Changhe, please