5

"It's fine." Xiao Yiyu breathed a sigh of relief and returned to his seat under Ye Ge's gaze. Ye Ge didn't have much interest in studying, and he didn't come to school very often. All he knew in the class were those who were rushing to fawn on him. As for Zhou Liyang, he not only had a good name, but also a face. The two have been in the same class from the first year to the third year of high school, but Ye Ge did not know that he was in the same class as he met Zhou Liyang on the road.

Looking at Zhou Liyang with a pair of thick lenses and his polite appearance, his whole body is almost full of bookishness. Ye Ge can't say that he likes or hates people who look like him, but he simply feels that he is not in the same circle as himself.

Looking at Zhou Liyang at the moment, Ye Ge thought in his heart: It turns out that this is what Little Loli likes. There were two eyes behind him staring at him stubbornly all the time, Xiao Yiyu was on his back like a mang, and after a long time, the eyes that were scorched and hot from the back disappeared. As the morning self-study bell rang, the head teacher walked into the classroom with a book in his hand. He was surprised that Ye Ge appeared in the classroom again, but he just smiled at him and didn't say much. Ye Ge used a lot of concentration today to guarantee today. He didn't sleep in class, but he just didn't sleep. His foundation was really poor. No matter how serious he listened, he was still confused.

At the same time, Ye Ge noticed that in this class, Zhou Liyang was really the king, and his body would simply glow. 011i5dg

Not only can he answer the questions asked by the teacher, but when the teacher occasionally encounters a problem and can't think of the way to solve the problem, it is Zhou Liyang who has the idea first.

Zhou Liyang dropped the second place in the class by a large margin. On this day, not only Ye Ge persisted very hard, but Xiao Yiyu was also uncomfortable, because he could feel Ye Ge's eyes glued to him for a long time all day.

The bell rang for the self-study next night, Xiao Yiyu slowly packed his schoolbag, and suddenly felt the noisy surroundings quiet down.

A shadow fell on him.

Xiao Yiyu raised his head suspiciously and saw Ye Ge standing in front of him frowning.

This is the first time Xiao Yiyu is so close to Ye Ge.

Only then did he notice that Ye Ge was really tall.

185+ now.

Zhou Liyang 175 is not short, but in front of Ye Ge, he looks very small. Ye Ge caused a strong sense of oppression to Xiao Yiyu.

"Let me ask you, do you think I can get into Beining?"

As soon as the question came out, there was a sneer from an unknown classmate in the surroundings, and there was contempt in the sneer.

Although Ye Ge is very popular with some classmates in the class, he is also looked down upon by some good students who are hard-working students. Some good students just dislike Ye Ge, a wealthy generation who relies on the wealth of his family and his grades are rubbish.

This laugh was especially harsh, Ye Ge's face sank all of a sudden, he turned his head to see which classmate it was, before he could find the target person, he heard Xiao Yiyu say slowly: "There is no absolute in everything, if you work hard, Maybe I will pass the test." Zhi Zhi didn't seem to be talking nonsense at all.

Not even flattering. Ye Ge pulled the stool and sat next to Xiao Yiyu

, crossed Erlang's legs and asked, "How did you work hard? How did you learn? Teach me? " "This set of good students said that Ye Ge felt that he was perfunctory. "Well, I will give you a set of simulation papers for you to do. After reading it, I will give you my advice. " "OK. Xiao Yiyu directly took out a set of several college entrance examination papers from last year from the file bag, pushed it in front of Ye Ge, and said, "Pick what you can do, and what you can't do, blindly, no time limit, do it. "Xiao Yiyu took a signature pen in his pen bag, and then he really lay on the table and started to do the question.

The eyes of the whole class were focused on Xiao Yiyu and Ye Ge at this moment. At first, when they saw Ye Ge looking for Xiao Yiyu, they thought there was some gossip news to read. One-on-one with you" kind of drama, I didn't expect, that's all? After Ye Ge went to high school, he didn't take the problem so seriously. Most of the classmates in the class have left, but there are still seven people who like to gossip. They are waiting for Ye Ge's results to see how far these generations of ancestors can get on the college entrance examination papers.

If the test paper is 750 points, it will be funny if it reaches 7 or 80 points.

It took one and a half hours for Ye Ge to write all the questions on the test paper that he could do and what he could do, and then handed the test paper to Xiao Yiyu.

Xiao Yiyu took the test paper and got the answer right.

Disappointing all the classmates who were waiting to see the lively joke of Ye Ge, Xiao Yiyu used his eyes to answer the answer, and did not mention the pen at all, and did not give others a chance to understand Ye Ge's score.

Soon, Xiao Yiyu got all the answers on the test papers right. The gossip 010 asked: "How is it? How many points can I get?"

Xiao Yiyu replied:

"I will give him 250 if you die, including the Chinese composition. I will add it directly to him. But his English is not bad, not even listening. 115 and above, as for the others, there is basically nothing right. I have made a few choices."

To take the Beining test, at least 680 points are required.

010 Du Ka Nang: "This is too far."

Ye Ge saw Xiao Yiyu put the test paper in his schoolbag, and said, "How do you feel?"

"Let's talk while walking." Xiao Yiyu said , put the schoolbag on his shoulders.

"Okay."

Seeing Xiao Yiyu and Ye Ge leave the classroom, the people who were left to watch the excitement were completely lonely.

Xiao Yiyu and Ye Ge walked side by side outside the school

Ye Ge said:

"Thank you."

He could see that Zhou Liyang was doing this to save him face in front of his classmates, which made him very warm. He didn't expect that a good student who seemed to have lost his book bag would be such a gentle person in life. .

"It's okay, you found me because you trusted me.

"How about it? I have to take the Beining exam. Tell me the truth, how can I get this grade? "

Xiao Yiyu said: "To tell the truth, you are terrible. It is less than 30 days before the high school entrance examination this year. You need to make up for it from the first year of high school. No matter how much you study this year, you will not be able to pass the test. Ye Ge frowned when he heard this ,

feeling a little disappointed, and asked, "What about next year?"

"If you really want to take the Beining exam, my suggestion is that if your family is not short of money, leave the school, find private tutors for all courses, and work hard. Years, use one year as three years, spend one year systematically learn the knowledge of three years in high school, and there may be hope next year. Ye Ge frowned and stopped talking. The

two stood side by side in silence, and walked to the school gate without realizing it.

"If you have nothing else to do, I'll go first." Xiao Yiyu said.

"Thank you for your suggestion." Ye Ge said: "If you have anything in the future that needs my help, just mention it, I will help you if I have it."

"Okay.

Xiao Yiyu returned home, threw his schoolbag on the floor, and then couldn't wait to turn on the computer and log in to the game account of "Fantasy Chu Ba"

. Yes .

Xiao Yiyu manipulated his little loli to play the new game dungeon by himself. When he was absent-mindedly playing the dungeon, the avatar of the most handsome guy in the world finally lit up.

Xiao Yiyu's fingers were already on the keyboard. I was about to talk to Ye Ge, and then stopped again, thinking that the conversation between the two of them ended yesterday, and I should wait for Ye Ge to come to Zi 2 first.

Ye Ge has been staring at the little loli on the screen since he logged into the game. Of course, Ye Ge was reluctant to stab her to death with a sword, and he was not willing to scold her. He stared at the little loli for a few seconds and gave Little Loli sends past messages.

The most handsome guy in the world] Are you there?

[Lao Niang, the most beautiful in the world] I thought you were angry with me, but you're not online today! Are you still angry that I didn't accept you? But I really want to A classmate from Beining University is my boyfriend.

010: Master Xiao, you are the green tea, I have not wronged you. Looking at this sentence, his eyes dimmed a little.

The most handsome guy in the world] Will you agree to be my wife if I get admitted to Beining University?

[I am the most handsome man in the world] Then wait, I will pass the test, but I want a guarantee from you.

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world]???

[Lao Zi is the most handsome in the world] I am one grade later than you in Beining. You are not allowed to fall in love with others before I pass the examination.

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] Aren't you bad in your studies?

[Laozi is the most handsome in the world] Then don't worry about it, anyway, I said I can pass the test if I can pass the test next year, you just say promise me or not. It's over.

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] Well, I promise you, if you get into Beining, I will be your wife.

The most handsome guy in the world] I have taken a screenshot of our chat just now.

Xiao Yiyu:

.....!!! [Lao Niang is

the most beautiful in the world].....!!!

[Lao Zi is the most handsome in the world] When the time comes, don't go back.

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] When the time comes, when we meet, if you don't regret it, I will not regret it.

[I'm the most handsome in the world] I won't regret it! Well, let's start playing the game now, I see that you were brushing the copy of "Fenghui Nest" just now, let's brush it together. a599=

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] Okay.

Xiao Yiyu and Ye Ge control the villains in the game page at both ends of the computer. The swordsman is handsome and handsome, and the loli is fresh and cute. They cooperate with each other in a dangerous situation and support each other.

The mobs came, fell to the ground, and instantly turned into exercises, gold coins and diamonds.

The script of "Phoenix Returning to the Nest" was captured. 3 herbs, 99 diamonds, 8888 gold coins, congratulations.

In the face of world news, the entire 32 area is very quiet. When there is any new copy, the [Number One in the World] couple will conquer it first.

Occasionally new players who entered the pit made a speech in doubt.

[Strawberry Pie Chocolate] The dungeon that came out yesterday was taken down today. Why are you all so quiet? Are all the players in our area so calm?

Occasionally idle and boring old players come out to solve their puzzles.

[Wolverine] A new rookie, right? You'll know when you play in this area for a long time. These two people blow up the screen every day, and then you won't be surprised.

[Strawberry Pie Chocolate] Oh! So it is! Worship the big man, worship and worship.