3

Early the next morning, before Xiao Yiyu could enter the classroom, he heard the noisy voice in the class in the corridor.

"Ye Ge? Ye Ge is here.

" "Ye Ge is so handsome!"

"My God, Ye Ge, will you become a movie star in the future? I think you look better than the popular movie star now. You are handsome!

You can hear Ye Ge's name in almost every sentence of those noisy discussions.

Has he come to school? Xiao Yiyu stepped into the classroom, pushed the teacher's door, looked behind the classroom, and sure enough, Ye

Ge was sitting arrogantly on the table in the empty seat in the last row.

Ge was surrounded by a group of boys and girls.

He was in the crowd, surrounded by the center, like a sun.

Ye Ge was chatting and laughing with the others, but he didn't pay attention to the fact that he just pushed the door] Xiao Yiyu, the class super student who entered the classroom, was staring at him. 747650675

After all, the whole room is staring at him right now.

Ye Ge is the focus of the whole class.

Xiao Yiyu quietly raised the corners of his lips, and it seemed that he could already influence his emotions.

The class was always noisy, until the head teacher came to the class, the boiling classroom was completely quiet.

The head teacher was surprised when Ye Ge, who had basically never come to school this semester, suddenly appeared in the classroom, but the head teacher knew that Ye Ge's family background was so big that he could not offend him. Ye Ge's parents made it very clear to the head teacher.

"My son's grades are not important, but happiness is the most important." For such students, what else can the head teacher manage and how to manage, of course, let Ye Ge come and go freely.

Ye Ge listened hard all day in class, but he skipped too much time and the foundation was too poor. The content of what the teacher said was like a book from heaven to him, and he couldn't understand it. sleepy.

As for the intersection of Ye Ge and Xueba Zhou Liyang all day, it was 0.

night.

Xiao Yiyu went online on time, and he was brushing the copy in "Dream Overlord". It was almost half past ten when [Laozi's most handsome man in the world] came online late.

Before Ye Ge took the initiative to speak to him, Xiao Yiyu felt that he should take the initiative to greet him.

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] I went too far in what I said yesterday, and I apologize to you.

Ye Ge was really annoyed by Xiao Yiyu's words last night. It was the first time someone almost pointed at the tip of his nose and scolded him as a waste.

He even uninstalled the game in anger last night.

But his behavior was subtly influenced by him. After waking up, he didn't know what he was thinking, but he actually wanted to go to school.

After the evening self-study, Ye Ge returned home, he was hesitating whether to go online, hesitating and hesitating, but, in the end, he couldn't resist the temptation to play games with [the best beauty in the world], and finally put the betrayal last night. The game he deleted was installed.

After going online, Ye Ge found that [the first beauty in the world] was still there, and his anger subsided a little, but he still refrained from talking to [the first beauty in the world].