Arc 4: After being reborn, I wanted to change my mind, but I can't let go 01

Xiao Yiyu came to this world before and died with great grief after experiencing some things.

This is a modern world.

Xiao Yiyu's identity is: Zhao Chengming,

the head of the Zhao family, an arms entrepreneur who eats both black and white.

Zhao Chengming became the head of the Zhao family at the age of 15, and then started the arms business. His living environment is full of lies, calculations, and conspiracies.

Except for Wei Yan, the suspicious Zhao Chengming didn't trust anyone.

Wei Yan is the grandson of the old housekeeper of the Zhao family.

And the only relative of the old housekeeper, his grandson,

because Wei Yan was the reason Zhao Chengming brought him up, Wei Yan became the most trusted person in Zhao Chengming's life. Staying together, Zhao Chengming's body and mind are Su Chang's.

Obviously, Wei Yan was adopted at first because the old housekeeper saved his life. Zhao Chengming couldn't watch the old housekeeper's descendants live on the streets. Later, for some unknown reason, Zhao Chengming's feelings for Wei Yan changed little by little and became full of possessiveness. , want to get him.

After Wei Yan's puberty, he began to know how to fall in love, but

no matter who Wei Yan likes, as long as Zhao Chengming finds out, he will break up the marriage, even if Wei Yan is there.

Wei Yan has always respected Zhao Chengming very much, even if he was kissed and touched again and again by Zhao Chengming, he could still maintain the respect on his face.

Because of this, Zhao Chengming became bolder towards Wei Yan, and his desire to control Wei Yan became stronger.

Later, when Wei Yan died, he was generally willing to be with Zhao Chengming, but on one condition, if the two inevitably had to go to bed in the future, he would be the attacking side.

If Zhao Chengming is willing to agree to him, then Wei Yan decides that from now on, he will no longer have feelings for anyone. Even if he doesn't like Zhao Chengming, he is willing to stay by his side for the rest of his life.

Although Zhao Chengming was a black and white boss, he really wanted Wei Yan so much that he only hesitated for an hour before agreeing to the only request made by Wei Yan.

After that, Zhao Chengming and Wei Yan stayed together for a full 55 years, until Wei Yan, when Zhao Chengming was 75 years old, followed his grandfather's old path, blocked a shot for Zhao Chengming, and died in the arms of the gray-haired Zhao Chengming. middle.

Feeling Wei Yan's body gradually cooling down in his arms, Zhao Chengming was extremely sad, Wei Yan never did anything to feel sorry for him in his life, his grandfather died for him, and Wei Yan died for him again

Zhao Chengming thought about Wei Yan In the drawer of Yan's study, there was a lifetime of pictures of Bai Yueguang and Lin Xiao, and he finally began to regret it. If he could, if he could do it again... He would never force Yan to be in trouble, forcing him to be with him, If he could do it again, he must let Wei Yan live the life he wanted, with the person he likes, instead of being tied to him for the rest of his life like this.

This is what Xiao Yiyu secretly came to this world and has experienced in his life. When he left this world, Xiao Yiyu was very remorseful. Now he opened his eyes and came to this world again. All the things he has experienced have turned into memories. into his head.

Xiao Yiyu got out of bed quickly, came to the mirror, and looked in the mirror.

The man in the mirror is very young.

He looked like he was in his early twenties.

This is... after returning to this world... reborn?

Xiao Yiyu quickly asked 010: "How old am I now?"

"23 years old." 010 replied.

Xiao Yiyu did the math, he is 23 years old, so Wei Yan is... 15 years old in 23-8 district!

That's great, Xiao Yiyu is sure and sure, when Wei Yan was fifteen years old, although he already had a good impression of him, he had never done any transgressive behavior towards him. If he didn't make it,

God really treats him well.

This time, Xiao Yiyu

decided to stop clinging to Wei Yan, he wanted Wei Yan to like the person he really likes, and let Wei Yan be with the person he really likes, Let Wei Yan live a happy life.

As for his Zhao Chengming's feelings for Wei Yan... Then clench your teeth and don't say it.

He has already ruined Wei Yan's life for his own feelings, and he can no longer ruin his life.

"Oh. I almost forgot about the business. Come on, what is my mission in this world?"

010 said: "It's very simple, within ten years, destroy the Jin family.

The Jin family and the Zhao family have always been competing in the arms business. The opponent,

it's just that before Zhao Chengming left in the last life, the Jin family was still very strong, and of course, the Zhao family was also very strong.

"Okay, I will plan this matter well.

Xiao Yiyu took a picture of his young self in the mirror again, and the more he saw his young body, the more satisfied he became, and he even whistled happily.

There was a knock on the door.

".

The door was pushed open, and a 15-year-old boy walked in. The boy's face was cold and handsome. He was just like the hero who came out of the comics.

This person was Wei Yan, and

Wei Yan respectfully said, "Mr. Zhao, you What are you looking for?"

In fact, in the last life, except when he was in bed, Wei Yan was fierce, ruthless and gentle towards him, and in the rest of his life, even if his relationship was broken up, he was very respectful to him most of the time