3

Zhou Qin was carried into an ambulance.

The ambulance drove away in front of Xia Xiaohui and took away the unconscious Zhou Qin.

...

Later, Xia Xiaohui moved out of the school's dormitory building, but his roommate Meng Ziqiang called him every three or five times, but Zhou Qin was almost always on the phone.

Meng Ziqiang told Xia Xiaohui that Zhou Qin would still go downstairs in the dormitory, but he would not wait for three days to fall into a coma like before.

Even if Meng Ziqiang told Zhou Qin that Xia Xiaohui had moved out of the school, Zhou Qin still came to the dormitory downstairs from time to time.

Of course, Xia Xiaohui will also receive text messages from Zhou Qin every now and then.

The content is self-respecting and self-defeating.

[Xia Xiaohui, do you really want me? ]

[Xia Xiaohui, don't let me be your loss. 】

【You will regret it. ]

[Xia Xiaohui, please, meet me, I have something to talk to you about. ]

All the text messages, Xia Xiaohui did not reply.

One month after breaking up with Zhou Qin unilaterally, Xia Xiaohui met Zhou Qin in a scene he could never have imagined.

It was the annual meeting of Xia Xiaohui Jin-Master's family business.

Xia Xiaohui's gold-lord at that time was a man in his early 60s, named Lin Changshan. He was not young, but he was not old. He liked Xia Xiaohui's appearance and was willing to pay him 2 million per year to support him.

It was the annual celebration of Lin's enterprise.

As the chairman of the board, Lin Changshan has been full of distractions all his life. On such occasions, he habitually brings his new favorite, Xia Xiaohui, to attend.

At the whole family annual meeting, Xia Xiaohui was dragged around by Lin Changshan to accept toasts from others, and received all kinds of contempt and ridicule along the way.

Xia Xiaohui seemed to be able to read his heart from the contemptuous eyes of these people, it's not good to do something at a young age, to sell ass, it's really shameless.

He was probably mentally prepared, so even though his face was blushing, Xia Xiaohui barely kept his composure and shuttled under the gazes of people.

Until, Lin Changshan took Xia Xiaohui to a sofa and said to the man sitting on the sofa, "Lin Qin, I'm very happy that you can come over today, Dad."

After Xia Xiaohui saw that the man sitting on the sofa was Zhou Qin, the whole People are as dumb as chickens.

Zhou Qin is actually the private son of Lin Changshan, the master who supported him!

Why had he never heard Zhou Qin mention it?

At that time, the shock in Zhou Qin's eyes was no less than that of Xia Xiaohui.

Zhou Qin saw that the little lover standing beside his father was actually his begging boyfriend in recent days. The whole person was down for three minutes, and his mind went blank.

Zhou Qin and Xia Xiaohui both stiffened at the same time.

In those days when they said countless sweet words, neither of them thought that one day the two of them would meet on such an occasion.

When Xia Xiaohui slowed down slightly and wanted to find a crack to dig in, he heard Zhou Qinman's sarcastic words.

"Dad's vision is really getting worse and worse, and this kind of stuff is also attractive." Zhou Qin's words were full of sarcasm, and the upward curvature of the corner of his mouth was full of fun.

Xia Xiaohui's face instantly burned red.

Xia Xiaohui just wanted to hide now, to a place where no one was there.

Lin Changshan didn't know the doorway between the two, he smiled and said, "Lin Qin, you are still young, you may like mature plump breasts and buttocks, when you reach your father's age, you will know that you are still full of youth. College students are interesting, young and clean."

Zhou Qin's eyes darkened instantly.

Although Lin Changshan is romantic, he has no choice but to give birth to a boy, and the rest of his lovers are girls. Last year, the boy who was born in the main house died in a car accident. Lin Changshan is also a patriarch, so he has always had the idea of ​​making Zhou Qin recognize his ancestors and return to his ancestry. The plan of the serious heir to cultivate well.

It's a pity that Zhou Qin would rather live in poverty than come back.

Lin Changshan said again: "Lin Qin, this Xia Xiaohui and you are still students in the same school! Look, this is the fun of the rich, as long as you have money, any kind of people can enjoy it. Now you should know the benefits of being rich, Think about coming back to the Lin family to be the young master."

With this opportunity to persuade Zhou Qin to come back, Lin Changshan naturally refused to let it go, showing Zhou Qin the benefits of having money in his family.

Zhou Qin's eyes were full of ridicule.

He never looked up to Lin Changshan, nor did he intend to return home to be the heir of the Lin family, but Xia Xiaohui said he liked money, Xia Xiaohui said he didn't like KFC, Xia Xiaohui said he didn't want to crowd the bus, Xia Xiaohui said he didn't want to wait for him for three years and five years year.

Zhou Qin didn't want to break up with Xia Xiaohui. In order to get money quickly so that Xia Xiaohui could live the life of a rich man he likes, Zhou Qin was willing to return to Lin's house despite all kinds of reluctance.

But he never imagined that Xia Xiaohui liked Qian Zi's willingness to degenerate to such a point.

Zhou Qin and Xia Xiaohui were in contact, because the two people had been in a stalemate over the issue. For two whole years, Zhou Qin was not willing to touch Xia Xiaohui.

He, Xia Xiaohui, was willing to break up with him for a mere two million and serve an old man.

How could he, Xia Xiaohui, dislike the poor and love the rich, and be willing to degenerate to such a level? ! ! !

At this moment, Zhou Qin felt that Xia Xiaohui was a jerk, and felt that everything he did to Xia Xiaohui was like a joke, and even felt that he was a complete idiot to Xia Xiaohui himself.

In Zhou Qin's sarcastic eyes Under his gaze, Xia Xiaohui was about to faint.

At this moment, Xia Xiaohui felt that he had lost all face.

Xia Xiaohui wondered why he didn't faint.

A business partner happened to be looking for Lin Changshan. Lin Changshan pointed at Xia Xiaohui and said to Zhou Qin: "Lin Qin, Xiao Xia, you are alumni. Let's chat for a while. I'll come when I go!"

After Lin Changshan left, Xia Xiaohui couldn't stay in front of Zhou Qin at all. He wanted to leave as soon as he pulled out his legs, but just two steps out, Zhou Qin grabbed his wrist.

"Xia Xiaohui." Zhou Qin called Xia Xiaohui's name, coldly, without any temperature.

Xia Xiaohui was not used to being called by him like this, and threw Zhou Qin's arm away, trying to shake the hand that was holding his wrist away, but Zhou Qin's strength was too great to let him do so.

"Let's have a drink." Zhou Qin sighed and said, "After all, we've been together for two years."

It wasn't until Xia Xiaohui nodded that Zhou Qin let go of Xia Xiaohui's wrist.

Zhou Qin came over with two glasses of red wine and handed one of them to Xia Xiaohui: "Drink it."

Xia Xiaohui took a sip, and the aroma of the wine filled his lips instantly. He poured the red wine from the glass in his hand onto Xia Xiaohui's shirt.

Xia Xiaohui's snow-white shirt was instantly soaked.

"Your clothes are wet." Zhou Qin said, "I'll take you to the locker room to change into clean clothes."