The Real World - The End of the Book and the End of the Show

"No hurry!" Fu Erchuan's unhurried voice came from the room.

"Aren't you in a hurry? You were in no hurry before Xiao Yiyu and I got married. You were in no hurry after three years and five years of marriage, and now you've been married for ten years." Fu Sheng's voice raised a degree, obviously annoyed. Xiao Yiyu, who was standing at the door, pushed open the door, and all the father and son in the room turned to look at him.

"Dad." Xiao Yiyu said : "

Fu Shengdao

: "The Time and Space Administration has always been an inheritance system, you must be aware of this, you and Fu Erchuan are both male, so I will raise this question,

Xiao Yiyu thought . After a moment, the Fu family has the throne to inherit, and it is not too much for Fu Sheng to want an heir.

Fu Erchuan stood in front of Xiao Yiyu, obviously looking like he was protecting someone, and said, "Dad, Xiao and I are about this. Yu said. '

Fu Sheng frowned and said,

"Okay!"

After Fu Sheng left, Xiao Yiyu asked:

Fu Erchuan scratched his head, feeling a little embarrassed, and said, "I wanted to lie to Dad and told him that I would find a woman outside. Just have a baby."

Xiao Yiyu stood up from the sofa, his face turned cold, and he turned to leave.

Fu Erchuan quickly grabbed him: "Angry?

"No!!" Xiao Yiyu said in a strange tone of yin and yang: "I am here to delay you and others to have children.

Fu Erchuan hurriedly grabbed Xiao Yiyu's wrist, not knowing whether to laugh or cry, "I still said that I'm not angry! Don't worry, I knew you would definitely not accept this. So, I changed my mind and

Xiao Yiyu looked at him suspiciously.

Fu Erchuan said: "My dad sees that we have a good relationship .

I guess I can't force me to have children with other women, so my dad has stopped forcing me to have children with women in recent years. Instead, they want me to adopt one. "

Xiao Yiyu frowned,

Fu Erchuan went on to say: "But I don't want to adopt. I think raising a child must be distracted and focused on the child. I'm used to putting all my thoughts and attention on you. The plane world depends on each other, and only each other for so long, I don't think there is anything wrong with that kind of life."

"Just the two of us." Fu Erchuan put Xiao Yiyu's hand on his chest and said, "The life of the two is intertwined." to between us.

Through the clothes, Xiao Yiyu could feel the temperature of Fu Erchuan's skin and the rhythm of his heartbeat.

"Then what are you going to do with your parents?" Xiao Yiyu asked.

"What kind of errand, I told my parents directly that we don't plan to raise children. My parents are not too old. If they really want an heir, they can have another one. If they don't want to have any more, wait for time and space management When the bureau needs a new heir, choose someone from the Fu family's children to take office."

Seeing Xiao Yiyu's dispirited appearance, Fu Erchuan hugged him in his arms and said,

"Yes. Xiao Yiyu responded.

Fu Erchuan hugged Xiao Yiyu for a long time, let go of him, and said,

"Staying at home is too boring, mushrooms are about to grow on me, so I thought of coming over to help." You do work. Xiao Yiyu said.