8

Xiao Yiyu noticed that Wang Bing was looking upstairs at the company gate with his head raised, saw himself, turned around, and left the bed directly.

"That's okay, the big guy won't send it away, let's go back, I'm leaving!" Noticing that Han Teng had left upstairs, Wang Bing waved to these colleagues and left. In the afternoon, Xiao Yiyu couldn't help but looked downstairs several times, but he didn't see Wang Bing, knowing that he really resigned this time.

Xiao Yiyu is still quite happy, at least a person whom he wanted to see during the day and at night, at least he won't be spinning around in front of him during the day. When Xiao Yiyu returned home in the evening, he was a little uncomfortable for a while. If he came home late before, Wang Bing had prepared the meal in advance, and he could eat ready-made food.

Now, Xiao Yiyu decided to celebrate, ordered takeout, and sat alone in the kitchen to eat.

At eleven o'clock, after taking a bath, Xiao Yiyu was ready to go to sleep when he heard the door slam, turned his head, and saw Wang Bing's body as dirty as mud:

Xiao Yiyu stood at the door like a native He looked him up and down, frowning.

It's too dirty. Wang Bing skipped Han Teng's frown and said,

"Yes." Xiao Yiyu said.

"Mr. Han, don't think that I'm not in your company, you can get rid of me when you go to work." After Wang Bing said this, he changed his slippers, went directly to the bathroom to take a bath, and washed himself

back to the bed, Wang Bing said. Xiao Yiyu, who was reading: Books under the quilt, hugged him directly into his arms.

Being forced to live together for so long, at first being hugged by Wang Bing like this, Xiao Yiyu actively resisted, it was useless to resist five or six wo Came with Wang Bing.

Wang Bing raised his hand to turn off the light. Wang Bing was only in his early 20s this year, and he seemed to have endless energy. According to his daily routine, most of Wang Bing wanted to do something exciting with him at this time.

But today Xiao Yiyu waited in a daze until he was sleepy, and he didn't wait for Wang Bing's next move.

Xiao Yiyu glanced at Wang Bing, and saw that Wang Bing's eyes were wide open in the darkness, but he didn't know what he was thinking, so he concentrated.

When Wang Bing went home today, he was stopped by the security guards of the villa area.

He was wearing dirty clothes, and he

didn't look like someone who could afford to live in this villa area.

Wang Bing's self-esteem took another hit.

"Mr. Han, how much money can you make in a month?

Xiao Yiyu wondered why Wang Bing suddenly asked himself this, and after thinking about it, he said:

Wang Bing thought about his salary, 500 a day, 15,000 a month, a year. There are still two months left without life.

Xiao Yiyu felt that Wang Bing grabbed his waist and increased his strength, and said:

If you go bankrupt, I will support you." Wang Bing said.

Eat bran and pharynx with you?

Xiao Yiyu actually noticed that Wang Bing was in a bad mood these days because of something.

But Xiao Yiyu really wanted to see Wang Bing collapsed.

deliberately irritate him.

Sure enough, as soon as he finished speaking, Wang Bing immediately turned black.