17

After finishing the phone call with Long Yu, Xiao Yiyu was lying on the bed, unable to sleep, so he walked around the room in the five-star hotel.

010: "Master Xiao, it's already three o'clock in the morning, are you still sleepy?"

"Can't sleep." Xiao Yiyu sighed.

He didn't sleep all night, and when Xiao Yiyu went out to play the next day, he didn't even think about it at all. Together with the explanation given by the tour guide, he didn't listen to a single word. In the end, Xiao Yiyu couldn't play at all, so he went back to the five-star hotel, lying on the bed, feeling irritable and unable to lie down, so he sat up again. Seeing that it was getting late and the time of Long Yu's split was getting closer and closer, Xiao Yiyu became more and more uneasy. Have Long Jing and Long Xia started to implement plans against Long Yu? Has Long Yu's body been held hostage by desire? Xiao Yiyu sat up abruptly from the bed, and the messy luggage in the hotel could not be taken care of. Putting on his jacket, holding his ID card and mobile wallet, Xiao Yiyu rushed out of the hotel shop, stopped a taxi, and went straight to the airport. Fortunately, there is a plane that is about to take off. Fortunately, Xiao Yiyu's location does not take too long to take the plane from Longcheng, it only takes about an hour. Sit on a plane and watch the time on your watch. 23:45:12. 23:55, 27 seconds. 23:59:01.

00:00:00 seconds. 14424. Is it Zheng Jin who is with Long Yu? Is Zheng Jin eager to confess to Long Yu, just waiting for Long Yu to separate. When the split was so unbearable, and Zheng Jin, a person who usually had such a good impression in Long Yu's heart, confessed, can Long Yu really bear it? 010 asked: "Master Xiao, do you really like Shanglong? Yu? I feel that your mood is fluctuating a lot now?"

"After all, we have been together for a while, and besides, he has kissed him so many times." Xiao Yiyu deceived himself.

"Are you going back now to solve his desires?" 010 asked again.

"Oh." 010 nodded: "That's right, Long Yu started to be the main male protagonist of eroticism, Xiao Huangwen, and he definitely couldn't help dividing his desires and opening the harem. When the time comes, if you go to see him having sex with others, it is estimated that Recognize reality.

Xiao Yiyu frowned, unwilling to talk to 010 again. It was obvious that Xiao Yiyu was already in a hurry, but time was crawling like a snail, crawling very slowly.

Xiao Yiyu stared at the watch screen without blinking, calculating the time in his heart, 5 minutes have passed since Long Yu's differentiation, 10 minutes have passed since Long Yu's differentiation, and 30 minutes have passed since Long Yu's differentiation.

An hour and a half later, the plane finally stopped at the airport. Xiao Yiyu squeezed through many passengers. After getting off the plane, he ran all the way out of the airport, then got into a taxi and reported Long Yu's address.

After getting into the taxi, Xiao Yiyu inevitably urged the driver more. Fortunately, the night was dark, and the road was not as congested as usual. At 23 minutes, one hour and 23 minutes after Long Yu's differentiation was in progress, Xiao Yiyu hurried to the house where Long Yu lived. There was no one outside the house. Zheng Jin was not guarding the door.

Xiao Yiyu had a bad feeling. Could it be that Long Yu and Zheng Jin are doing some indescribable things in the room?

As soon as he imagined that scene, Xiao Yiyu's heart became uncontrollably uncomfortable, and the pain made Xiao Yiyu almost breathless. Mingming was anxious all the way, but now Xiao Yiyu didn't dare to go in anymore. Xiao Yiyu felt that he couldn't stand the stimulation. When he wondered if it was time for him to leave, a scolding "go away" suddenly came from the room. It was Long Yu's voice.

"I told you to get out of the way!"

After another two or three seconds, the door of the room opened from the inside, and Zheng Jin came out from the inside. Zheng Jin, who has always been dressed in a delicate and meticulous manner, was a little messy in his clothes and hair at this time. The gold-rimmed glasses were even broken. Zheng Jin's face was full of disappointment. When he saw Xiao Yiyu standing at the door, a trace of confusion flashed in his eyes, and soon a mocking smile appeared on the corner of his mouth. meaning. Zheng Jin stopped when he walked to Xiao Yiyu's side.

"Did you have sex?" Xiao Yiyu heard himself ask in a low and dark voice. Zheng Jin self-deprecatingly smiled: "He won't." At that instant, the haze in Xiao Yiyu's heart was swept away, and the corners of his mouth couldn't help but lift up happily. Zheng Jin frowned and looked at Xiao Yiyu, and said, "Zhao Gang, I don't know what is attractive about you, and I don't know where I am worse than you. You can't do it! It's so unbearable to be divided, obviously there is someone better, I'm willing to help him, he..." Thinking of being rejected by Long Yu, Zheng Jin felt lost again.

Xiao Yiyu really doesn't like to hear Zheng Jin's narcissistic compliments, but now he is in a good mood and doesn't care about Zheng Jin anymore.

"Zheng Jin, I need your help now with two things!" Xiao Yiyu said.

"What?"

"You immediately order someone to take stock of the scene. According to Long Xia's character, maybe he will come to make trouble today. Today is an important day for Long Yu's differentiation, so there must be no trouble." Zheng Jin frowned. 910441149

Of course he knew that today was an important day for Long Yu's division, so he had already ordered people to check the house no less than five times.

"I'm afraid there are spies around us." Seeing Zheng Jin's suspicious look, Xiao Yiyu added: "Once there are bombs planted around this house, it will be bad, be careful, there is nothing wrong with you. You are Long Yu. The most trusted subordinate, you can check it yourself, so I can rest assured."

"Okay, I'll arrange it." When it comes to work, Zheng Jin immediately put on a serious and rigorous look. It doesn't seem to affect him. Seeing how Zheng Jin started arranging work in an orderly manner, Xiao Yiyu thought: It's not bad that she is the eldest wife of Long Yu's harem, her bearing is really extraordinary.

No wonder he was reading

Now, of all Long Yu's harems, Zheng Jin is the one he likes the most. After arranging these things, Xiao Yiyu opened the door. There was no one in the room. There seems to be a sound of water running in the bathroom.

As soon as Xiao Yiyu walked to the bathroom door, he heard Long Yu's angry reprimand.

"Zheng Jin, let me tell you a few times, get out of your way!"

"I don't need your help.

"Get out!"

"Get out!" Just listening to this voice, Xiao Yiyu can feel the dragon How much torture Yu suffered from desire.

After Yu did a little psychological construction, he pushed open the bathroom door. Then, Xiao Yiyu saw a scene that shocked him. Long Yu was naked and stood under the shower in the bathroom Forced by desire, his eyes were scarlet. His hair was drenched in water and stuck to his head, water dripping down his forehead, the bridge of his nose, and Kong Wu's powerful chest. Although Long Yu was wearing trousers , but his trousers had been soaked in water and were tightly attached to his body, where the shape of the giant was faintly visible. More importantly, what Long Yu was holding in his hand was a broken wine bottle. The glass shards were sharp, He cut his hand. There was a lot of bright red blood on his hand. The red blood was poured by the water sprayed from the shower, and flowed to the ground along his legs. The red blood was smeared on the white floor tiles. When it opened, it formed a big area. It was bright red. Just looking at this picture, Xiao Yiyu's scalp could not help tingling, and it was even more difficult to imagine the unbearable torture of desire that Long Yu was enduring at this moment. Xiao Yiyu remembered On the night of Zhao Gang's split, although it was also very difficult, it didn't seem to be so unbearable to the point of tormenting people. In fact, the stronger the ability, the greater the torture he suffered on the night of the split. "The total attack, that torture...

Xiao Yiyu glanced at Long Yu's pants again, then swallowed silently. At this moment, Long Yu looked at Xiao Yiyu like a fool. Long Yu was about to be tortured mad by desire. Although he was mentally prepared and planned to make it through tonight, he never imagined that this division would be so difficult. Just when Zheng Jin came over and wanted to take the initiative to dedicate himself, his desire kept telling him to put Zheng Jin on him so that he could be comfortable, but his reason told him that he would leave the first time to Zhao Gang. Zhao Gang has never done it with anyone else. Then he shouldn't do it with others. I don't want Zhao Gang to be okay, but when I think about Zhao Gang, the heat in my body rushes towards him like crazy.

He was about to be driven insane. Jin wanted to help himself solve the problem several times and confessed himself, so when he heard someone walk in again, he thought it was Zheng Jin. Who would have guessed that it was Zhao Gang when he looked up.

"Damn it, why am I being hallucinated by desire?" Long Yu rubbed his eyes, and found that Xiao Yiyu was still standing in front of him, then he shook his hair, killing his eyes. When he closed it and opened it again, he found that the person standing in front of him had not disappeared at all. Not an illusion? Long Yu looked at Xiao Yiyu stupidly.

"Oh!" The shards of glass in his hand were thrown into a nearby trash can, and he looked at Xiao Yiyu blankly, and asked, "What are you doing, you're back?"

"Come back to see you." Xiao Yiyu replied.

"Oh!

" "It's dangerous, you shouldn't come back. "Long Yu's voice has a hoarseness that has been invaded by desire.

"Yes." Should I be back, I'm back too. Xiao Yiyu nodded, said and took a step in the direction of Long Yu, he wanted to see Long Yu's hand cut by the glass fragments, the water sprayed from the shower poured on him, Xiao Yiyu hit him coldly. Trembling. The shower sprayed with cold water. The water was really cold.

"I'm hot, the water is cold. This eases it a little - a bit. Seeing Xiao Yiyu shivering, Long Yu explained while raising his hand to turn off the shower, and then stared blankly at Xiao Yiyu walking towards him step by step. His Adam's apple rolled a few times and looked towards Xiao Yiyu's eyes began to glow.