6

"Mr. Han, I promise that as long as you want, no matter when and where, I will definitely satisfy you. How about you?" .

What the hell is this Wang Bing? The confidence to speak like that?

It's fucking fucking terrible.

Just when Xiao Yiyu hadn't figured out what to do, when he was dealing with the current situation, Wang Bing's cell phone rang suddenly, Wang Bing answered the phone, then glanced at Xiao Yiyu, and said, "I have to go because of something urgent." , take a week off with you, and we'll talk when I get back. "After all, he put his mobile phone in his pocket and left in a hurry.

Wang Bing received a call, and his sister was called by a few younger sisters at school . Wang Bing, who

always protects his calf, received a call This kind of phone call, no matter how urgent the matter here, must go home to support his own sister.

Xiao Yiyu frowned and looked at Wang Bing's leaving back.

After taking a bath and lying on the bed, Xiao Yiyu was still thinking about this issue. According to Wang Bing's current posture of entangled him, he would definitely still entangle him when Wang Bing came back.

Xiao Yiyu thought about it for most of the night, but nothing What came to mind, a good way.

Until suddenly realized a problem, although Wang Bing is a ruffian and a rogue, he still seems to have a bit of morality. In

this case,

if he finds a boyfriend, it is estimated that Wang Bing will not pester him anymore.

Thinking of this, Xiao Yiyu was convinced by his own intelligence. When

he thought that Wang Bing would no longer pester him, Xiao Yiyu was very happy.

Who knew that Wang Bing only asked him for a week's leave verbally at first, However, he did not return to the company for the next month, and the captain of the security told Xiao Yiyu to extend his leave several times.

Xiao Yiyu Zhengchou didn't have a chance to fire Wang Bing, so he just found this opportunity and said directly to the security captain, "Tell Wang Bing, if you don't come back this Monday, you won't have to come back in the future. Our company has no formal leave procedures, and he has been absent from work for half a day. Yue, immediately fired.

The security captain was a little embarrassed and said: "Mr. Han, it seems that something has happened to Wang Bing's family, which is very difficult, otherwise you will be tolerant and tolerant. "

"The company is a place to make money. If you want to ask for tolerance, please go to the temple to find the Buddha. Xiao Yiyu showed no mercy at all.

On the night when Xiao Yiyu was about to fire Wang Bing, Wang Bing called

Xiao Yiyu directly. Xiao Yiyu hung up immediately.

Then a naked photo of Han Teng It was sent to Xiao Yiyu's mobile phone again.

Xiao Yiyu looked at this photo and was about to die when Wang Bing called again. After

thinking about it, Xiao Yiyu still answered the phone.

"Han In general, the affairs at my house are finished, and I will go back tomorrow evening. On the phone, Wang Bing's voice sounded very tired: "Mr. Han, did you miss me?

Xiao Yiyu hung up the phone directly. 821573273

Wang Bing did not call again.

However, the nude photo sent by Wang Bing really worked, Xiao Yiyu thought about it, and called the security captain, saying that considering the difficulties Wang Bing is currently encountering, he will not be fired for the time being.

At 5:30 in the afternoon, when Xiao Yiyu looked out through the window, he saw at the gate that Wang Bing had put on a security uniform and was already on duty.

Xiao Yiyu looked at Chen Meiyan, who was sitting on the sofa in the office with heavy makeup on, and said,

"Mr. Han, don't worry, I remember it, remember it firmly, and I will never give you the chain."

Chen Meiyan is Xiao Yiyu A woman who pays money to play his lover exclusively on the Internet.

Not expensive, 500 an hour. 747650406

That's good. Xiao Yiyu said: "Let's go. "

Chen Meiyan immediately took Xiao Yiyu's arm very sensible, and the two took the elevator to the front of the office building.

Wang Bing, who was still talking and laughing with the security captain, saw the scene in front of him, and the smile froze on his face. , I was stunned.

God knows, Wang Bing rushed back in all the dust, how much he expected to have a good talk with Han Teng today, but he never expected to see this scene now. In an instant, all Wang Bing's good mood was gone.

Wang Bing watched Chen Meiyan holding Xiao Yiyu's arm and got into Xiao Yiyu's Audi car with a gloomy face. The security

captain saw Wang Bing staring in the direction of President Han and the beautiful woman, and said, "I heard that the woman is President Han. The girlfriend I just talked about today, I don't think she looks very good.

While speaking, Xiao Yiyu's Audi car was already parked in front of the big iT]. From the car window, Wang Bing and Xiao Yiyu looked at each other from a distance.

"Hey, Wang Bing, why are you standing still? Hurry up and open the door for President Han!" While speaking, the security captain didn't notice Wang Bing's tightly clenched fist.

After urging, Wang Bing still did not move, the security captain.

Wang Bing watched helplessly as the black Audi drove away in front of him.

Xiao Yiyu parked the car at the bus stop, Chen Meiyan

counted the money, and after confirming it was correct, she smiled and said,

"Yeah!" 120cc58

sent Chen Meiyan away, and Xiao Yiyu drove straight home.

Along the way, Xiao Yiyu was thinking about Wang Bing's stunned appearance, and was a little happy. According to Wang Bing's style of doing things, right?

In the next two days, this was indeed the case. There

was no need for Xiao Yiyu to show a cold face to Wang Bing. Wang Bing saw Xiao Yiyu and turned a blind eye.