7

This joke is so cold that it can form ice balls, but Yuan Yi; the corners of his mouth are still uncontrollably raised, and his eyebrows are curved.

He was not scared away.

Very good! Xiao Yiyu's text message was sent

,

and he immediately received a reply.

From Yuan Yizhi:

[You woke up pretty well today. ]

[Yes! Is Mr. Yuan getting up too?]

[Well, there is a very important business negotiation in the morning. )

Then I wish Mr. Yuan a success!]

Well, thank you. ]

The two of them were very tacit, and neither of them mentioned what happened yesterday' afternoon and last night, as if nothing had happened.

After finishing the text message communication with Yuan Yizhi, Xiao Yiyu stretched and got up to wash.

Xiao Yiyu's class schedule on Friday was very full, hum!

The phone that Xiao Yiyu put on the desk vibrated.

Xiao Yiyu took his cell phone and glanced at it, seeing that it was the text message sent by Yuan Yizhi, and he was instantly refreshed.

From Yuan Yizhi:

[Go directly to the main entrance after class, and I will wait for you in the car!]?

He and Yuan Yizhi have known each other for a long time. Before, he was waiting for Mr. Yuan. What, it's time for Mr. Yuan to wait. He

didn't dare to let the boss wait longer, Xiao Yiyu immediately packed his schoolbag, and then stooped and slipped out of the classroom from the back of the classroom.

Driving and parking are prohibited on the campus. Xiao Yiyu trotted all the way to the school gate with his schoolbag, and then saw the white car belonging to Yuan Yizhi parked at the school entrance. Xiao Yiyu opened the car door and got on the co-pilot, saying, "Mr. Yuan, why do you have time to come to me today?"

How busy Yuan Yiyi is every day, Xiao Yiyu has been working in his company for so long, I have seen with my own eyes.

"It's okay.

Yuan Yizhi turned sideways and patiently helped Xiao Yiyu fasten the seat belt. Xiao Yiyu was

so flattered that he stiffened for a long time and didn't dare to move. Fasten

the seat belt, Yuan Yizhi asked: '

Xiao Yiyu was still immersed in the word "Xiaoqing" and couldn't extricate himself.

This title really made him blush.

"Just say what you want to eat, we are older, you young people. I like to eat, and I do feel a little bit out of fashion. "

"All, all can."

"Alright." Yuan Yizhi took Xiao Yiyu directly to a shop called "Pink Box".

Looking at the name on the plaque, how could Xiao Yiyu feel that the ladies of this shop are chirping?

But seeing Yuan Yizhi walked in calmly, Xiao Yiyu followed.

When the clerk saw the two men walking in, they were stunned for a moment, then realized something, with exaggerated smiles on their faces, a look of "I understand".

"The two of you please.

" "Okay. "

Xiao Yiyu followed Yuan Yizhi into the store, and found that it was a restaurant with a separate box. The decoration was very dreamy and sweet, but it was a little different from the place where the two big men should come.

Xiao Yiyu and Yuan Yizhi After sitting face to face at the table, the

waiter quickly brought the special dishes to the table.

"Do you like this place?" Yuan Yizhi asked.

Yuan Yizhi can't remember what his last relationship was, what happened in the year, these things Nian has been busy with work, so I don't know where the partner is going to date and what projects - not

to mention Song Qing is still so young.

This place is still Yuan Yizhizhuan i] asked his female secretary for advice, and the female secretary strongly recommended it to him.

Of course, when the female secretary heard that Yuan Yizhi was going out on a date, she immediately turned into a gossip eldest sister. If it wasn't for the power of Yuan Yizhi's boss, Yuan Yizhi knew from the look on the female secretary's face that she would definitely ask him about his little lover. Clearly,

this store is the most popular Internet celebrity.

The female secretary said that the online reviews are very high, and young couples like to come here for dates.

Yuan Yizhi brought Xiao Yiyu over directly.

Looking at these delicate stir-fries decorated with countless roses on the table, Xiao Yiyu finally realized that this place seems to be the place for couples to come. That Yuan Yizhi came to pick him up at the school today and was here to date him?

No wonder, Yuan Yizhi never took the initiative to look for him before, but he will take the initiative to look for him today.

Looking at Yuan Yizhi's expectant eyes, Xiao Yiyu was too embarrassed to say that this place is too girly. He lacks the rose-loving cells of women in his body, and nodded: "It looks good

and delicious, don't just watch it.

" Mmmm!" Xiao Yiyu picked up his chopsticks, took a sip of this dish called Mandarin Duck Playing in the Water, put it in his mouth, and unexpectedly it tasted good.

Yuan Yizhi sat on the side and peeled the shrimp quietly, and then the gentleman carefully Picked all the fishbone out of the plate.

These are all the secretary's instructions and instructions to Yuan Yizhi at the dining table, and he must do it for his girlfriend. He also explained that young children are seriously brainwashed by short videos. It's a little bit of a little princess's disease, and you must not let the little lover find fault with these details.

When Yuan Yizhi brought the peeled shrimp and the fish with the thorns removed to Xiao Yiyu, Xiao Yiyu was stunned. For a second, he looked at Yuan Yizhi suspiciously.

"I'll give it to you. In an instant, all the goose bumps on Xiao Yiyu's arms stood up in rows.

"No, there's no need for this." Xiao Yiyu pushed the plate back to Yuan Yizhi again, seeing Yuan Yizhi frowning, he pushed it again in front of Yuan Yizhi