12

Xiao Yiyu broke free. Ye Ge's kiss was a mess. Some kisses fell on Xiao Yiyu's lips, some on his cheek, and some on his chin. People come and go between me, and I don't know who it is, bumping the table. The two coffee cups on the table fell to the ground one after another, making two crisp sounds. When the waiter who was standing outside heard the sound, he quickly knocked on the door: "Excuse me, what happened inside, is there a fight?" The waiter's voice instantly calmed Xiao Yiyu and Ye Ge, and they both stopped. down the action. Ye Ge grabbed Xiao Yiyu's arm and refused to relax. He raised his voice and said to the waiter outside the door: "It's okay, I'm sorry to break two cups in your store. When you check out later, just count the money and I'll pay you back. We haven't finished talking yet, so don't come in for now."

"Okay. Then you can continue." The waiter heard the silence inside, and left with confidence knowing that there was no fight, and reported to the boss that two cups were smashed inside. Hearing the waiter's footsteps leaving, Ye Ge put his eyes on Xiao Yiyu again, lowered his voice, and said, "Zhou Liyang, don't go, I didn't say anything just now! Calm down for the little episode like the waiter, Xiao Yi. Yu's rationality has also returned to 7788. Now Xiao Yiyu is starting to feel annoyed, how could he be so emotional just now, so easy to collapse? In fact, even in the time and space repair station, homosexuality is still in the minority, Xiao Yiyu has long not cared about people's sexuality towards homosexuality But when Ye Ge said "it will cause me physical discomfort", Xiao Yiyu was directly angry.

Does he like Uye Ge? It's not just a task.

Xiao Yiyu adjusted his emotions and tried to make himself He was more rational and said, "Okay, I'm not leaving, I'll let you finish, but if you discriminate against me, you don't have to say it, I don't like to hear it. "

Also," Xiao Yiyu said, "you release your hand first. Seeing that Xiao Yiyu seemed to be back to normal, Ye Ge slowly released his wrist.

Xiao Yiyu returned to the table and sat on the chair, looking at him: "Go ahead, what else do you want to say! Ye Ge said: "No, Zhou Liyang, you misunderstood, what I just wanted to say is that these three days Here, I searched for the content related to homosexuality on the Internet. After reading it, I felt that I still like girls more. Moreover, I saw that two men seeing the word "physical discomfort" together can cause Xiao Yiyu to be like this. Ye Ge didn't dare to say it anymore, he just skipped it and said, "I mean, but I've figured it out in the past three days. If that boy is you, I'd like to try it with you."

"What else are you trying to disgust?" Xiao Yiyu sneered. 010 sighed secretly: A man in love is really angry.

"It's not disgusting, it's really not disgusting!" Ye Ge saw that he was about to cry before he could coax Xiao Yiyu, and said, "I kissed you just now, it's really not disgusting at all.

Xiao Yiyu looked blankly at it. Ye Ge was defeated and said, "Okay, I admit that the scene was a little chaotic just now, I, I didn't really experience what it feels like to kiss you. Zhou Liyang, are you willing to let me kiss now?" He didn't answer, just looked at him blankly. Ye Ge bravely walked up to Xiao Yiyu, bent down, and squeezed his chin with his hand, Move your face slowly and slowly." To be honest, Ye Ge kissing Zhou Liyang just now was completely forced by the situation. Faced with such a same-sex now, Ye Ge really has to do some psychological construction, but he still dare not let Zhou Liyang see it, lest he explode Mao Ye Ge again and think: This is my wife! Today If you don't kiss, the wife will be gone! It's just a kiss, no big deal. Then, Ye Ge kissed Xiao Yiyu's lips with a generous and sacrifice mentality.

Xiao Yiyu's lips were refreshing, very warm and soft. There is nothing to dislike. Seeing Xiao Yiyu always looking at him provocatively with his eyes open, Ye Ge decided to deepen the kiss. The breath of his face rushed towards his face, and his warm and fiery lips pressed against Xiao Yiyu tightly. Ye Ge's right palm slammed into the back of Xiao Yiyu's head, the man was closer, his mouth was pure male, his lips were flexible and possessive. The chest gradually became hot and hot during the exchange of lips and tongues. Time seemed to stand still. Aroused inexplicable anxiety and restlessness. The sound of breathing in his ears became heavier. Thirty seconds after exhausting Xiao Yiyu's physical strength? Maybe it was longer, and it was not until Xiao Yiyu was breathing that he wanted to stop. Xiao Yiyu just took a breath, and before he could breathe evenly, he was kissed again by Ye Ge,

he kissed him lightly, kissed his lips lightly, and then explored more deeply. Ye Ge really did have the idea of ​​"heroic death" at first, thinking that he still didn't want to end the relationship with Little Loli. Unexpectedly, kissing Zhou Liyang was even better than he imagined. It was so beautiful that he didn't want to stop at all. Ye Ge has never kissed a girl before, so he doesn't know what it's like to kiss a girl, but he likes kissing Zhou Liyang. He just feels that he may lose control at any time. The kiss was so long that Xiao Yiyu was almost deprived of oxygen. After the kiss, Ye Ge looked at Xiao Yiyu with a smile, leaned close to his ear, and said in a low voice, "Wife, if you think this can't prove me, let's go out of the coffee shop and open a room."

The low-pitched word "wife" sounded in Xiao Yiyu's ears, and Xiao Yiyu's face burned red instantly, and it was hot. Outside of the game, Ye Ge has never called him that. Xiao Yiyu was dazed by these two words, so that Ye Ge said something even more powerful, he didn't understand what he said at all, and looked at him dazedly with a blushing face: "You What did you say?" Ye Ge had to kiss the kiss just now; but now to do something more intimate with Zhou Liyang, Ye Ge couldn't wait. Ye Ge's logic is very simple: if you are so comfortable with him, the closer you are, the more enjoyable it will be. Can't wait. Seeing the appearance of a pervert like Ye Ge, Xiao Yiyu didn't think that Ye Ge was trying to prove himself, it was clear that the wolf wanted to eat meat.

"It's broad daylight...

.." Xiao Yiyu stammered, "What room do you open?"

"Then open tonight. "Ye Ge went down the slope

." Xiao Yiyu.

"It was decided so happily." Ye Ge was in a very good mood.

"You, will you?" Xiao Yiyu still felt that the situation in front of him seemed to have gone astray.

"Yes." Ghost, Ye Ge opened the small film and saw two men who were naked and naked, and he felt physically uncomfortable, so he just turned it off and didn't look at it carefully. But how can a man say no to his wife on this kind of thing! Yes, yes, no. The chain cannot be dropped at a critical moment, it must be. At this moment, Xiao Yiyu's cell phone rang. Seeing that it was from his roommate, he quickly answered the phone and said, "Hello?" The roommate said, "Have you done the design assignment for class tomorrow? That But it accounts for 40% of the final exam score. I don't think you've been so obsessed with homework these days that you don't look like you're doing your homework. I called you specifically to remind you, don't forget it. Xiao Yiyu slapped his forehead. God, he's been waiting for the wild Ge's decision, I can't eat, I can't sleep, and as for my homework, I can't even lift my mood. I have to go back to my homework right away, so let's do it today." The content of the phone call between the roommate and Xiao Yiyu just now was wild. Ge also listened to a general idea, knowing that Zhou Liyang is a good student, and it is absolutely impossible to do things like being deducted at the end of the term without doing homework , so

he said:

"I'll send you back."

"Okay!" Ye Ge and Xiao Yiyu came out. box. When checking out, two coffee cups charged Ye Ge 500 yuan, and Xiao Yiyu was aching.

All the way, Xiao Yiyu was sent back to the dormitory downstairs. Before Xiao Yiyu was about to go back to the dormitory building, Ye Ge grabbed him and kissed him again, saying, "Wife, go back to do your homework first, and then I will go to the hotel to open a room. , when you finish your homework, find me in the hotel, and I will prove it to you.

"Prove it!" Ye Ge looked at him very seriously: "I heard that the real reason for more than 30% of couples to divorce is sex. Discord, aren't you afraid that we're going to have to work with real guns, and when the atmosphere is good, I'll be sluggish?'

"Prove that I can do it, you can rest assured." Ye Ge-serious nonsense, he had already reacted when he kissed Zhou Liyang just now.

Why does Xiao Yiyu feel that Ye Ge is trying to trick him into opening a house, but the way he looks at himself so earnestly and devoutly makes Xiao Yiyu think that he is thinking bad about people?

"Okay then!" Xiao Yiyu is confused For a moment, I still agreed to Ye Ge.

"Wife, you go back to work first, the hotel is booked, I will text you."

"Okay." Ye Ge stood downstairs in the dormitory, saw Xiao Yiyu returning to the dormitory, and immediately went out to find the most luxurious hotel near the school. The hotel booked a presidential suite, then lay in bed and used the computer to search for knowledge about gay sex. Ye Ge didn't want to lose the chain in front of his wife at a critical time, it would be a shame.