5

Didn't you watch the New Year's Day party at home?" Yuan Yizhi asked,

"I don't have any awareness of the New Year's Day party. "Xiao Yiyu - while talking, he moved things into the office, pots, bowls, plates, chopsticks, then pork slices, beef slices, green vegetables, seafood

quickly, Xiao Yiyu piled up on the desk into a hill.

The original Yizhi stood on the side watching Xiao Yiyu busy, wondering:

I want to eat hot pot." Xiao Yiyu said:

(Can Mr. Yuan eat spicy food?

Yuan Yizhi nodded.

Xiao Yiyu was busy picking up the water dispenser. He added water to the pot, and said, "New Year's Day is also a New Year abroad, so it's good to be busy! It's so good to eat hot pot with steam."

Soon, Yuan Yizhi watched the soup bottom in the hot pot. The heat started to boil.

The two were eating hot pot around

the desk. Seeing how busy Xiao Yiyu was, Yuan Yizhi felt warm in his chest... People at night are always more emotional, and now To Yuan Yizhi is that tonight he changed his state of not knowing what to say to Xiao Yiyu before, and asked him about his hobbies and future development direction. Yu Zhao told the truth, as for the development direction, Xiao Yiyu thought for a while and replied: "I guess I will go home and inherit the family business in the future. My parents are only my son, and the Song family will definitely want me to take over.

Speaking of this, Xiao Yiyu glanced at Yuan Yizhi, Said: "Mr. Yuan, if someone wants to attack the Song family, can I come and ask for your help?"

Yuan Yizhi nodded.

With permission, Xiao Yiyu felt that his mission was 99% successful. Immediately, he danced with excitement and said, "Repent,

......In this way, let's pull the hook." After that, Xiao Yiyu stretched out a little finger.

Yuan Yizhi was slightly stunned, although he felt that this behavior was too naive, he still Cooperating with Xiao Yiyu, he stretched out his little finger.

Yuan Yizhi looked at the two people's little fingers hooked together, and at Xiao Yiyu's smiling face. Under the festive New Year's song outside the window, he couldn't help feeling that the atmosphere at this moment was infinitely beautiful. After

eating the hot pot, Xiao Yiyu suggested again. Yuan Yizhi went to the movies together.

Recently, a comedy detective film called "The Detective of Chu Renjie" was released, which received high ratings on the Internet.

Although he hadn't been to a movie theater for some years, Yuan Yizhi agreed without hesitation. New Year's Day movie nights are full.

Xiao Yiyu and Yuan Yizhi happened to meet a young couple who refunded their tickets and bought two adjacent seats. Soon after the two sat in the seats, the entire movie hall went dark and the movie screening began.

Xiao Yiyu's investment in watching has been laughing and laughing along with the rhythm of the movie.

The jokes inside are a little boring to Yuan Yizhi.

The movie is about ten minutes away from the end, and it becomes funny and full of affection. The hero and heroine kiss on the big screen. Many couples sitting in the cinema also began to kiss. 6154514023Pink

bubbles are popping up all over the cinema. It was a little embarrassing to watch a movie with one of Yuan Yi's elders, and Xiao Yiyu pretended to drink the mineral water he brought in.