4

Hearing Wei Yan's blackened voice suddenly, Xiao Yiyu was stunned for a moment, this

Xiao Yiyu didn't know exactly where he had provoked him, and tried to guess Wei Yan's mind. Letting him go to the United States to study at university, he has to be separated from Lin Xiao for four years, so Wei Yan is so angry? Xiao Yiyu quickly explained: "I forgot to tell you, I invested a large amount of school building fee for Yeha University. , you can also send another person to study, I think you and Lin Xiao have a good relationship, this quota will be given to Lin Xiao." In the imagination, Wei Yan's happy voice did not come over. There was an eerie silence on the other end of the phone. After a few seconds, Xiao Yiyu heard Wei Yan's dispassionate words: Hearing the busy beep coming from the phone receiver, Xiao Yiyu seemed like a monk who couldn't make up his mind, he couldn't understand Wei at all. What's the matter with Yan's commotion. More importantly, Wei Yan hung up

on him for the rest of his life, and Wei Yan, who was respectful to him, never hung up on him.

When Wei Yan received the admission letter from Yaha University in the United States, he was confused at first, and then he was furious when he learned that Mr. Zhao Chengming helped him change his wish.

Before, Zhao Chengming's behaviors were different from those in his previous life, and Wei Yan could barely deceive himself and others, and was unwilling to accept the fact that Zhao Chengming didn't like him.

But now... Wei Yan secretly helped him change his college ambitions, and one by one, he was sent to the place where birds don't shit in the United States for four full years, so Wei Yan could no longer escape, and the trend of things completely went against it. His cognition, how could Zhao Chengming be able to endure living with him in different places for four full years? Zhao Chengming didn't like him at all like he did in his previous life.

What's more, Zhao Chengming even arranged Lin Xiao to enter Yeha University. What do you mean? If Cheng Ming likes him, how can he bear to fall in love with another boy? If Zhao Chengming likes him, he should beat the mandarin ducks directly and ruthlessly, and break up him and Lin Xiao like in his previous life. indivual. Really, too much.

010 Voice Machine: "I don't know this question, the next question."

Xiao Yiyu sighed: "I really can't keep Wei Yan by my side, I can't watch him and Lin Xiao's relationship getting better and better. Better yet indifferent, I'm jealous to the death,

"I'm afraid that I can't help but go to Wei Yan again

." Only by spending him far away and sending him to the United States, so that I can't see him, can I prevent myself from repeating the same mistakes. "

"Besides, it's really too dangerous to mix underworld." "Besides, I hope that he can live a safe and smooth life, stable until death. Xiao Yiyu: Feeling that Wei Yan is in a bad mood, Xiao Yiyu decided to go home early today, and after finishing the matter at hand, he returned to the villa. Wei Yan was not found in the living room and garden, Xiao Yiyu went directly to Wei Yan's room, and saw Wei Yan squatting on the ground to clean up his high school textbooks. After Wei Yan saw Xiao Yiyu entering the room, he paused his actions. Looking at Xiao Yiyu blankly, he said, "Mr. Zhao, you are back. Then he continued to pack his schoolbags.

Xiao Yiyu sat on the edge of Wei Yan's bed and watched him pack up. He wanted to speak several times, but Wei Yan had written all over his body "I'm in a bad mood, I don't want to talk." When he was upset, Xiao Yiyu simply kept his mouth shut. Xiao Yiyu sat in Wei Yan's room for more than an hour, and there was silence between the two of them for more than an hour. Until Xiao Yiyu became a little sleepy and grew up A yawn came from his mouth. Wei Yan glanced at him and said coldly, "If Mr. Zhao is sleepy, go back to the house and sleep early. "Come on. Look at Wei Yan's icy expression, time, don't worry about sorting it out in a day or two, if you don't like to do it yourself, just call the nanny over.

"Oh!" Wei Yan is still lukewarm. 120cc58Xiao Yiyu

left Wei Yan's room and went back to his own room to sleep.

Xiao Yiyu didn't expect Wei Yan's temperament to be so long this time. Throughout the holiday, Wei Yan's aura was always cold.

Xiao Yiyu Yiyu really couldn't understand what Wei Yan was angry about, so he had no choice but to ask Zhao Chengming's female secretary, Huang Meichen. After hearing Xiao Yiyu's description of the problem, Huang Meichen asked, "How old is Young Master Wei this year?"

"16 age. "

"Oh, then it's not surprising." Huang Meichen explained with a gesture of "I understand": "It is estimated that Young Master Wei has entered the period of youth rebellion, and the emotions of children who have entered the period of youth rebellion will be messy, you don't need to worry about it. He, in a few days, he may be fine by himself, and he will be happy about things that you don't understand. The rebellious period of youth...?

Why doesn't Xiao Yiyu remember that the previous WHO Yan had this stage, but Since his rebirth, there are indeed some things that are not the same as in the previous life.

Everyone can't guarantee that they will be reborn and go back to the past, and they will live the same life as they did in the past. A small reaction will cause a butterfly effect, causing people around to make different choices. Probably so, Xiao Yiyu explained.

In a blink of an eye, the holiday is over, and it will be the day of Yeha University's start,

Xiao Yiyu Yu personally sent Wei Yan and Lin Xiao to the airport.

Xiao Yiyu found that Wei Yan was not only angry with himself, but also with Lin Xiao. In short, Wei Yan was a black face throughout the whole process.

Xiao Yiyu was almost scared to death by this question. Is it because he didn't hide his affection for Wei Yan well enough to be seen? Of course he can't admit it!

" No. "Xiao Yiyu quickly denied it.

"Oh. That's good. Wei Yan, who has always had a gloomy face, actually smiled at this moment, and then said: "Mr. Zhao, before I get on the plane, can I hug you? Wei Yan put the suitcase aside, then stretched out his arms, Xiao Yiyu hugged him in his arms.

Xiao Yiyu was a little sad for a while, but in his last life, he and Wei Yan were more intimate than this.