15

Xiao Yiyu said the words in an instant, feeling angry and funny, but he didn't know what to say for a while.

Long Yu pinched Xiao Yiyu's arm for more than half an hour, and the phone next to him rang, and he picked up the phone, "Well... oh, I see, okay,... I'll go over immediately."

"Are you leaving?" Xiao Yiyu asked.

It's basically been like this for two months.

Long Yu seldom came over, and even if he did, he would leave after a short stay.

Long Yu looked at Xiao Yiyu apologetically, and said: When it's hot, A-gang, believe me, as long as I'm done with this and let me defeat Long Jing completely, I'll live here and come to accompany you often. While talking ,

Long Yu had already put on the coat he was hanging in the closet.

When Long Yu walked to the door of the room, Xiao Yiyu said, "Long Yu, let me out, I am a human, not a canary." , a big living person can't be locked up by you all the time, I need freedom. "

Long Yu's footsteps just paused at the door and left without looking back.

I don't want to let go.

Even though Xiao Yiyu has told him many times. 821573273

Long Yu still doesn't want to let go.

He likes that kind of thought . When he woke up, Xiao Yiyu knew where he felt. He

had a sense of security. He didn't want Xiao Yiyu to be out of his

control.

Long Yu was shocked by his strong possessiveness towards Xiao Yiyu. When Xiao

Yiyu

and Long Yu said on the phone that he was going out to play with his classmates, Long Yu felt a strong sense of discomfort.

Long Yu left Xiao Yiyu a silent back. Go out, go out. I want to be free, I want to be free, I want to be free.'

After Long Yu left this time, he didn't come back for more than half a month.

Of course, the daily phone calls with Xiao Yiyu are still essential.

On this day, Xiao Yiyu was sitting on the sofa in the living room, watching TV while eating cucumbers. The entrance door was suddenly opened, and then the four bodyguards who were instructed by Long Yu to look at him - all collapsed at the door in

an instant, not knowing if he was dizzy. down, still dead.

Xiao Yiyu's scalp went numb, and before he had time to be shocked, he saw three burly men in uniform black suits and black sunglasses standing at the door.

Xiao Yiyu raised his head and looked at the four burly figures.

A strong man walked towards Xiao Yiyu, stood in front of Xiao Yiyu, and said coldly, "Please come with us." 120cc58

Xiao Yiyu was escorted into the van by four strong men.

He was locked in the back seat of the van. On the

way, the four strong men kept silent. Xiao Yiyu looked out the window through the car window. After walking for about two hours, he saw that the four strong men were going to take him away. Dragon City.

Dragon City, where the foundation of the Dragon family is located.

Long Jinglong, Xia Longyu and the current head of the Long family are there.

The car was in front of a building Yu was very familiar with.

Zhao Gang used to do errands for Longjing, and he would come every three or five times.

This time, it has been more than half a year since the last time.

Xiao Yiyu was escorted into the villa by four strong men.

In the hall of the villa, Long Jing was sitting behind the piano and playing the piano.

Long Jing was obviously very irritable. The piano music that played out was messy and noisy, and it sounded deafening and disturbing.

Xiao Yiyu was taken in front of Long Jing.

Long Jing stopped playing the piano, walked in front of Xiao Yiyu with a gloomy face, raised his arm, and slapped Xiao Yiyu on the face.

The strength and speed were so great that before Xiao Yiyu could react to what was going on, a bright red palm print instantly appeared on his face, and his ears were already buzzing.

Long Jing looked at Xiao Yiyu, then raised his arm again, towards Xiao Yiyu's face, and slapped him a few times, as if he was a little out of anger, sneered: "Traitor." 910440S

was beaten by two strong Han Dong's Xiao Yiyu was beaten with blood from the corner of his mouth.

However, Xiao Yiyu laughed.

This Long Jing is also really hindsight.

At the time, Xiao Yiyu took Long Yu out of the small dark room and hid it in the house that Long Jing bought for him. On the one hand, he bought Long Yu a hacker book and gave him money to start a business, but on the other hand, he told Long Jing that Long Yu was still being arrested. He was imprisoned in a small dark room and was whipped and asked to kneel every day.

Only in this way did Long Jing relax his vigilance against Long Yu, leaving plenty of time for Long Yu's development and growth.

Seeing the contemptuous smile on Xiao Yiyu's mouth, Long Jing was even more angry, raised his hand and slapped him a few times.

"Let me tell you Zhao Gang, the traitor is not going to end well. Don't think that Long Yu is so powerful now that he will win to the end. I tell you, today I will let him spit out all the things that robbed me."

Long Before Jing finished speaking, he saw Long Jing's subordinates running in in the hall, his

voice trembling slightly: before he finished speaking, he heard a loud "bang" and the door was kicked open.

Long Yu appeared in the hall with a group of men.

The moment he saw Xiao Yiyu, Long Yu felt a lot more at ease. When he noticed the slap print on Xiao Yiyu's face, he exuded a strong killing intent all over his body.

Seeing this, Long Jing laughed and said, "Long Yu, let's meet again. When my subordinates reported to me that you might have seen it, I thought he was joking when he got on Zhao Gang. He caught him in, and you came at this speed with your hind feet. You didn't really like him, did you?