3

Wang Bing said with a cold face: "Since President Han is so capable, I will stare at you for 48 hours starting today. If you dare to sleep, then I will wake you up!" After that, he gently released his grip. Xiao Yiyu's hand on the front of his shirt then retreated to the sofa in the office room, and raised Erlang's legs.

Xiao Yiyu tugged at the front of his clothes, which was ruffled by Wang Bing, and squinted at the man sitting on the sofa, gnashing his teeth in hatred. This is... a fucking rogue!

After Xiao Yiyu sat back at the desk, he pressed the landline number on the desk and said to the security captain on the other end of the phone: "Come two people to my office, coax one The rogue went out. Listening to Xiao Yiyu's words, Wang Bing's face was full of disdain. After a while, the office was knocked from outside, and then the security captain entered the office with another small security guard. The

security captain looked around the office for a week . , it turned out that in addition to the boss Han Teng, Wang Bing was the only one in the office. He wondered:

"Coax Wang Bing away!" Xiao Yiyu helped his gold-rimmed glasses and said indifferently. Before the security captain could respond, Wang Bing Bing opened his mouth first and said: "Brother Qian, you must know that the security policy formulated by Gongtong is impossible to do at all. I am negotiating conditions with President Han. You drive me away, but no one has the courage to talk to Han. The conditions have been negotiated. When the time comes, none of you will be able to carry out this new policy. "The voice of our workers! If this policy is not changed, even if you don't open us, we will not be able to work for a few days." After that, he took the little security guard out of the office again.

Xiao Yiyu was really angry.

One, two, three, who opened this Fujii, and who is the boss. If it wasn't for the fact that he didn't want to be laughed at by the rascal Wang Bing, Xiao Yiyu would be so angry that he wanted to smash the keyboard. Wang Bing looked at Han Teng's trembling but helpless appearance, and laughed in his words: "Mr. Han, I think you should change the policy. After all, security guards are people, not machines."

Xiao Yiyu Originally, he planned to use this unreasonable policy to drive Wang Bing away, but he did not expect Wang Bing to have such a demagogic ability.

Xiao Yiyu pushed his glasses and said with a sneer, "One by one has turned the sky upside down! Since you are so awesome, don't do it at all!" After that, he pressed the company's internal line and was about to speak to the personnel. "All the security guards in our company are beeping one by one, and the

phone receivers are all blind tones.

Xiao Yiyu looked up and saw Wang Bing holding the phone line that he had just torn off expressionlessly.

"You Smash it!" Xiao Yiyu laughed angrily, and sat on the sofa carelessly: "If you dare to smash anything in my office with your front feet, I will send you to the police station with your back feet and let you squat. "

You one!" Wang Bing just took a step forward and picked up Xiao Yiyu's collar: "You are courting death!" Xiao Yiyu did

not give in an inch, and mocked: "Or you will kill me! Strangle me!"

"Just Just like last time, grab my neck and don't let go if you can. Whoever dares to let go will be your grandson. Wang Bing, I'll leave this here today. Fujii Company has me but you. The

atmosphere was tense . .Wang Bing really wants to strangle Xiao Yiyu now. However, after all, this is a society ruled by law, killing or injuring people will either lose their lives or lose money. 144246, not a lunatic. If Han Teng is not afraid of his beating, Violence is really useless to Han Teng if he does not admit defeat. If there is no law to control Han Teng, Han Teng is not enough to beat him with one fist. He could knock Han Teng unconscious. Seeing Wang Bing's delay in attacking, Xiao Yiyu knew that he had made the right bet. This Wang Bing was not completely crazy. As long as he was not afraid, Wang Bing could not do anything to him. Feeling that

he had won, Xiao Yiyu raised the corner of his mouth and said, "If you don't have the ability to beat someone, let go and go out to work. "

Wang Bing let go of Xiao Yiyu's clothes one finger at a time. But he didn't concede defeat and walked out of the office as Xiao Yiyu imagined. Instead, he sat on the sofa and took out his mobile phone and fiddled with it. After a few seconds, Xiao Yiyu received a multimedia message.

Xiao Yiyu tidied up his clothes again, picked up his mobile phone on the desk, opened the text message, and saw the barren self on the screen of the mobile phone. In the photo, Han Teng's whole body is pink after eroticism, and his eyes are full of sparkling water vapor during the orgasm. Anyone can see that this is a photo that was taken just after being shot.

Xiao Yiyu thought that Wang Bing had deleted this photo. Never thought that at this time, Wang Bing actually had this in his hand. Seeing Xiao Yiyu's gloomy face, Wang Bing raised the corner of his mouth and said with a smile: "Mr. Han, if you are dressed like this, if you are known by the whole company, even by people in the same industry, you probably won't be able to mix in the circle. Let's go!"

The joy of winning the confrontation just now is gone now. As soon as the photo came out, Xiao Yiyu was completely at a disadvantage. He looked at Wang Bing coldly and asked, "What do you want to do? Blackmail. Blackmail?"

"I'm not that bad." Wang Bing said, "I just can't figure it out, why did you take the initiative to let me fuck you in the first place, then turned your head, and you turned your face away and refused to recognize anyone, and insisted on removing me from the company. Get him out."

"I don't know what I did wrong to make Mr. Han so unhappy. I work as a security guard in the company, and I think that even if I don't do a great job, I'm definitely worthy of your salary. "

Xiao Yiyu did not speak with a calm expression. . Mr. Han, as long as you don't trouble me and let me finish the work in the past few months, I promise that this photo of you will never be leaked. Xiao Yiyu still had a

cold face. Wang Bing re-plugged the phone line he had unplugged to the landline, and then called the security captain.

"It's me, Brother Qian, President Han just agreed, let's Save

The security team's work system has returned to our previous state. The

captain of the security looked happy and said yes several times before realizing that he was wrong: "Is this what Mr. Han meant? Let Mr. Han tell me in person." Wang Bing handed the phone to Xiao Yiyu, and then gave him a threatening look.

Xiao Yiyu paused for a few seconds, took the call from Wang Bing, and said coldly to the security captain, "That's what I meant. Then the security captain's happy voice came from the other end of the phone: "Thank you, Mr. Han, thank you!"

Wang Bing put the phone back on the landline, then walked over to Xiao Yiyu, lowered his voice and whispered in Xiao Yiyu's ear: "I've been thinking about why Mr. Han wanted to leave me these past few days. In the past two days, I seem to understand that Mr. Han definitely doesn't want others to know that Mr. Han, who is in suits and shoes all day, is actually someone who needs to pay people to do shit. "

"Don't worry, I am a strict man, your special love - well, I won't tell anyone, this is a secret between us." If you still need it, the price is reasonable and I will be happy to help. Having said that, Wang Bing stood up straight and said, "If Mr. Han has nothing else to do, I will go back to work. "After all, he raised his hand to help Xiao Yiyu tidy up his tie, and then left Han Teng's office. After he went out, he closed the door.

Xiao Yiyu's eyes were red with anger. Damn" what the hell is this. Yu was angry again, after all, the photo was still in Wang Bing's hands, and he really couldn't think of any way to deal with him for a while. Xiao Yiyu could only sit on the sofa and calm down by himself. When Wang Bing returned to the security office, he was immediately surrounded by several security guards. Several security guards asked him how to make President Han change his mind. changed back. "

"Brother Bing, you are really awesome. "

"Brother Bing, if it weren't for you, I guess I wouldn't be able to do this job. "

"Brother Soldier, you are simply a hero among us." "

Wang Bing cheerfully took all the compliments from these people. At night when the security guards were about to change shifts, Wang Bing suddenly received a call from Han Teng.

On the phone, Han Teng's voice sounded calm, as if Han Teng's anger had subsided after most of the day: "Wang Bing, come to my office."

"Okay." I talked to the security captain. When Mr. Han looked for it, Wang Bing went straight to Han Teng's office, pushed the door in, and saw that Han Teng was sitting behind the computer working on some company documents.

"Wang Bing, you stand and wait for a while." Xiao Yiyu's tone was calm, and his expression looked calm.

Xiao Yiyu asked Wang Bing to stand in his office for more than 40 minutes before he took out two stuffed envelopes from the drawer, threw them on the table, and said, "Wang Bing, here are twenty thousand, four Monthly salary, I will give you an extra 4,000 yuan for a month, you take this money, you delete the photo in front of me later, you resign and leave." 821573273

Wang Bing looked at the two envelopes stuffed with bags The bag, without reaching for it, looked down at Xiao Yiyu with a frown.

"Okay," Xiao Yiyu let out a long sigh and said, "I was wrong in many things in the past, and I apologize to you. You didn't say that the construction site still has three or four months to start, and you are here for three or four months. Month? You don't need to do the work now, and you take the money directly."