Arc 5: Your blood always makes me want to sin 01

"010, do you think this will hatch the egg?

" "Should be... OK?" 010 said uncertainly.

"Okay!" Xiao Yiyu sat beside the bed and stared at him Looking at this huge egg that is half a meter high and looks indistinguishable from a duck egg.

Guarding this egg for an hour, this egg did not respond at all, Xiao Yiyu sweated a lot;

guarding this egg for two hours , this egg didn't react at all, Xiao Yiyu's clothes were soaked through; after

guarding this egg for three hours, this egg still didn't react at all... Xiao Yiyu's sweat soaked the surrounding area Sheets.

"No, no, no, no, I'm too hot, I can't stay in this room!" Xiao Yiyu's ability to stay at room temperature for an hour is already his limit.

"I have to go out and get some air. "Xiao Yiyu walked out of the room and instantly felt outside.

Xiao Yiyu has been in this world for a whole month. This month, Xiao Yiyu did one thing, away from the hustle and bustle of the city, and went to the mountains and mountains to find eggs every day. , that's right, it's the egg being hatched by Xiao Yiyu artificially in the house. It's an egg that was... sealed. According to

legend, thousands of years ago this land was still a variety of monsters, elves and humans. The rampant world, gradually, gradually, after hundreds of years, I don't know what happened, all the monsters and elves have disappeared, only humans are left. Xiao Yiyu knows that in a few years, there will be many people in this world. The phenomenon of suddenly turning into a mummy, and then causing a very exaggerated world chaos.

Later, after the confidential research of the world's top scientists, the murderer was locked on a handsome man. On a night when the moon was dark and the wind was high, the man would show his sharp fangs, gnaw at the neck of a passing passerby, and then suck his blood directly dry, turning the person into a mummified corpse. Later, scientists and the police department prepared high-tech products, broke into the handsome man's home, and held him in the cage, and then used whipping, burning, electric shock, and various scientific instruments to study the relationship between this handsome man and ordinary people. People are different, and finally come to a conclusion. This man is not a human being, but a vampire in the ancient book of ghosts and monsters. uproar around the world. This man is a living specimen. Later, in order to better study the vampires from ancient times, scientists conducted various scientific experiments on him that were even more inhumane. This behavior finally made the handsome man completely collapse. He is willing to use it for hundreds of years. for the rest of his life in exchange for a curse. Curse everyone in this world to die of starvation within five years.

The handsome vampire died that night after he promised this curse. After the vampire died, the temperature of this world dropped sharply, and then the global temperature dropped by ten degrees every day. In less than a month, the entire planet became a big icehouse, but within three months, the people on the planet exhausted heating. In less than three and a half months, no one on the entire planet died.

Xiao Yiyu had come to this planet by himself before, and thought this was just an ice hockey, but he never thought that there was civilization on this planet. Now Xiao Yiyu has come to this planet again, the plane mission is: protect the planet... ah, bah, protect vampires from being discovered by humans, and will not be captured and studied.

After Xiao Yiyu received this task, the first thing to do was to use the points to give it away. Finally, 010 told him that the vampire had not yet been hatched, and he was surrounded by lush trees.

Xiao Yiyu was surprised and asked, "Aren't vampires bats? Why are they hatched from eggs?"

"Who told you that vampires are bats?" If 101 had a real entity, he would definitely be rolling his eyes at Xiao Yiyu now, He said: In fact, vampires are blood races among the elves, and they need to suck human blood for a living. "

"In order for vampires to better mix into the human race, the blood race gradually evolved into a human race, but his physical performance in all aspects is much stronger than that of humans.

"Oh!

010: "My data shows that the blood race lasts for 35 In an environment of degrees Celsius, it takes enough time to be hatched. It is estimated that global warming, and the temperature of the forest where he is located is very high, so the last remaining blood race talent in the world was hatched by chance.

"Oh!" Xiao Yiyu thought for a while and asked, "Why did the blood clan suddenly disappear? There is only one left in the world?"

"Do you want to know?" 010 said: "If you want to know, I can check it for you, However, the data is too old, and if I check this, it is easier to crash.

This is the first time Xiao Yiyu has heard the word "crash" from the 010th. It seems that the history is long enough. The sun is hot.

Xiao Yiyu really wanted to go into the room and blow the air conditioner. It's a pity that, in order to hatch the blood race egg, the air in the house is hotter now.

Xiao Yiyu enters the house several times a day to look at the eggs. These days lasted for 10 days. This evening, Xiao Yiyu went into the house to look at the eggs again. At that time,

Xiao Yiyu was immediately excited when he found a gap in the eggshell with a smooth surface .

"I'm coming out, I'm coming out, I'm coming out! Then, Xiao Yiyu couldn't care less about the heat, and stayed in front of this half-meter-high egg every day, for fear that he would miss the moment when the blood race was hatched. At noon, just when When Xiao Yiyu felt uncomfortable, the egg shell made a louder cracking sound, and then he saw that the crack in the egg shell was even bigger, until it was completely cracked. Inside the egg shell was a naked barley with black hair, black eyes and white skin. A little baby appeared. This little baby looked very similar to a human baby. Unlike a human baby, this little baby didn't cry when it broke out of its shell, but looked around with big eyes. This little baby It's so beautiful. Xiao Yiyu has never seen such a good-looking child. He is a hundred times more beautiful than the children on TV and online magazines.

Xiao Yi Yu tentatively poked the little baby's finger-breakable face with his hands, making the little baby giggle and laugh, and then stretched out his arms as if he wanted to hug him.