9

After Yuanga shouted like this, all the students in the classroom were in a state of watching the excitement.

Hara was quite proud.

Not wanting to entangle with this kind of person, Xiao Yiyu whispered "sick", and then walked out of the classroom with his schoolbag.

Walking in the corridor, Xiao Yiyu could still hear Yuan He and several classmates in the class talking.

"I have a good relationship with Zhan Shuifeng now! There is no way for Song Qing to dig a corner."

"He doesn't even look in the mirror to see himself, and he is so overweight." Does

this mean that we congratulate ourselves? Brother is romantic?"

Xiao Yiyu didn't even have the desire to defend himself. He carried his schoolbag and walked back to the bedroom. As soon as he sat down, his roommate Ding Shunli kicked open the bedroom door and came back.

"Song Qing, what's wrong with me? Listen when I come back. The people in our corridor are talking, you are chasing Yuanhe again?"

Ding Shunli is a student from another department and lives in the same dormitory with Xiao Yiyu, even so, Ding Shunli also knew that Song Qing was chasing Yuanhe at that time. What, the extent of the demon.

Song Qing has returned to normal a few days ago, listening to the students in the dormitory corridor talking about Song Qing's brains last night! I don't know how to use the applet to test the fate between him and Yuanhe, and the test results were posted. "

I don't understand why Yuan He has some money at home, and his academic performance is good, but he is not good enough to be angry with everyone. Why do you have to ask for trouble?" This dormitory is Xiao Yiyu and Ding Shunli lived with two people, Xiao Yiyu knew that Ding Shunli was quite enthusiastic, but his mouth was broken.

Xiao Yiyu sighed and said, "Narcissism is a disease and it needs to be cured. Yuan Kadu was terribly ill and blind, and he was not the only one in the world with his surname Yuan. "

Ding Shunli heard the fire of gossip burning in his body: "Do you have a partner surnamed Yuan?

" "Well."

"Then you take him directly to the school, so that everyone will stop misunderstanding. Just send that Moments, don't say that Yuan He and his classmates misunderstood, I misunderstood.

" "It makes sense. "

Thinking of this, Xiao Yiyu took out his cell phone. Looking at this time, he felt that Yuan Yizhi should be busy, so he started editing text messages and came over.

"Hello, Mr. Yuan."

Yuan Yizhi asked:

"Do you have anything to do this Saturday?"

'Saturday...? There are currently no arrangements.

"Okay, Yuanhe's birthday this week. I see that he has invited a lot of classmates, so you can come and play together.

"Yuanhe specifically asked me not to go, so it's not good for me to go!

" Come and see who dares to knock you out. "

Okay, okay." 51011 442353

Yuan Yizhi said a few more words to Xiao Yiyu before hanging up.

Yuan Yizhi, who was on the phone behind the desk, looked at the list of invited classmates for Zhou Guang's birthday banquet handed over by Yuan He, and frowned again.

This morning, Yuan He and Yuan Yizhi said that Zhou Guang wanted to invite some classmates to spend his birthday with him.

For this kind of request, Yuan Yizhi will basically not refuse.

Just now, Yuan He sent the list of invited students to his office, and checked the approximate number of people. Yuan Yizhi also told his aunt to prepare for the day. dinner.

But at that time, Yuanga said something comfortable.

Yuan He said: "Uncle, Song Qing, do you still have any impressions?

Yuan Yizhi didn't answer, just looked at him.

Yuan He continued:

: "Just the Song Qing who appeared in your office last time to please you, uncle, let me tell you, this kid Song Qing has a heart for me and wants to chase me. However, I will definitely not give this kind of advice. There is a chance. "

Yuan Yizhi doesn't know if Song Qing did something behind his back." Of course, it is not ruled out that Yuan He misunderstood something.

But these are not important.

After listening to this, Yuan Yi The vinegar jar of the chest C] was overturned directly, he thought: Since Zhou Guang will invite a group of classmates to come, then call Song Qing over that day, in front of Yuanhe and Yuanhe classmates) Song Qing was in a relationship with him.

In this way, any possibility between Yuan He and Song Qing was directly cut off.

Therefore, as soon as Yuan He left his office, Yuan Yizhi called Xiao Yiyu's phone number. The conversation between the two just now ended.

After finishing the call with Yuan Yizhi, Xiao Yiyu stretched, knowing that today is another busy day for Yuan Yizhi, and he probably won't drive over to date him, so he patted it. Ding Shunli raised his shoulders and said, "I'm going to the cafeteria for dinner, are you going? '

Go and go!'"

Xiao Yiyu and Ding Shunli went to the cafeteria for dinner together, and the

days passed quickly. It was Saturday afternoon in a blink of

an eye . When it was time for Yuanhe's birthday feast to start, Xiao Yiyu, who was lying on the bed and playing games, couldn't wait any longer. He got out of bed and lazily found clothes to put on at will, then drove his car and listened to the song. , went straight to Yuan's house. There was

a traffic jam on the road.

When Xiao Yiyu arrived at Yuan's house, most of the caves had already arrived. Across the door, Xiao Yiyu could hear the noise of the

students inside.

The voice came to an abrupt end when Xiao Yiyu pushed it away. The people

sitting on the sofa, standing on the floor, joking and slapsticking in the room turned their eyes to Xiao Yiyu who was standing at the door.

Everyone:

Xiao Yiyu:

Yuan He came out of the kitchen with the fruit in his hand, wondering:

Zhan Shuifeng, the former boyfriend of He Xian who was sitting on the sofa, pointed to the door.

Yuan He's face darkened when he saw Xiao Yiyu, and said, "Song Qing, I don't remember that I specifically told you that you are not welcome to my birthday party today."

Xiao Yiyu let out a helpless sigh and said : "I didn't come to you.

Yuan He sneered and asked: "Then who are you looking for? There are so many classmates in the hall, who do you think will welcome you? not fall.

Yuan He's voice fell, and there were sneering voices from the classmates in the hall.

In such a scene, Yuan He was quite proud.

Even if he doesn't accept Song Qing, being so pestered by Song Qing is quite satisfying to his vanity.

Not to mention, Song Qing suddenly ignored him a few days ago, and Yuan He was really uncomfortable.

Xiao Yiyu didn't explain anymore, went straight to an empty seat on the sofa in the lobby and sat down, ignoring the gazes of others, he started playing with his mobile phone, and sent a text message to Yuan Yizhi.

(Mr. Yuan, I'm here.]

[Well, the company suddenly has some urgent business, and I have to be there to handle it myself. I may be back ten minutes late.]

[It's okay, you are busy!]

Everyone in the hall saw Song Qing bowing his head and playing with his mobile phone, beeping After muttering a few words, most of them are not good words.

How can Song Qing be so shameless!

"That's right!

The original He Mingming already has a boyfriend."

I'm really convinced of him.

"The most important thing is Yes, he actually came empty-handed." The other students came with expensive gifts.

Xiao Yiyu didn't take these people's murmurs seriously at all. cell phone.

These people's interest in Song Qing did not last long, and soon turned the topic to Yuan Yizhi.

"Yuanhe, will your uncle attend your birthday party today?

(Yuanhe, is your uncle very busy?

"Yuanhe, my parents said that your uncle is super powerful.

University students have more or less accidents, not to mention these The rich second generation who played with Yuanhe had business dealings with the Yuan family more or less at home.

They came to Yuanhe's birthday party, on the one hand, to support Yuanhe, and on the other hand, it was very important It was because they wanted to get along with Yuan He and Yuan Yizhi. Later, in this city, after they inherited the family business, the original family was a big mountain that could not be avoided.

Yuan He smiled and said: "Everyone, don't worry, even if No matter how busy I am, my uncle will definitely take the time to come over to accompany me. To be honest, this birthday party was advocated by my uncle 3!

"Your uncle is so kind to you!

"It's enviable.

Your uncle My relationship with you is really good.

Yuan He happily accepted the compliments from these classmates, and then took out his mobile phone to call Yuan Yizhi and asked: I will be here

in five minutes. "

Okay. After hanging up Yuan Yizhi, Yuan He warmly entertained everyone and said: "Everyone is hungry, eat some fruit to pad your stomach first, but don't eat too much, there will be a sumptuous dinner for everyone to enjoy later. The

classmates chat and laugh and eat lively. Fruits.

Yuan He and Zhan Shuifeng show their affection from time to time,

Xiao Yiyu seems to be quiet as if they don't exist, which is incompatible with the lively atmosphere of the entire hall. At 7:08

, the door was pushed open from the outside.

Yuan Yizhi was wearing a suit The black suit came in.

Except for Xiao Yiyu, who was still playing mobile games with his head down, all the people in the hall looked at Yuan Yizhi. 6154514445

Yuan He even more enthusiastically brought Zhan Shuifeng to Yuan Yizhi and said, "Uncle, you are back, everyone is waiting for you!"

"Yeah!" Yuan Yizhi's eyes fell on Zhan Shuifeng's face.

Yuan He hurriedly introduced: "Uncle, this is my boyfriend Zhan Shuifeng, the young master of the Lu family that I mentioned to you before."

Yuan Yizhi nodded to Zhan Shuifeng, saying no, he was very enthusiastic, but also talked about Not too cold.

Yuan He said again: "Uncle, shall we have dinner now?

Speaking of this, Yuan He noticed Yuan Yizhi's eyes scanning the hall, like that: Zi seemed to be looking for someone, and immediately answered: 'I

saw the seat Xiao Yiyu, who was quietly playing with his mobile phone in the corner of the sofa, the corner of Yuan Yizhi's mouth rose slightly, and walked in front of Xiao Yiyu under the gaze of everyone in the hall.

Feeling a shadow cast, Xiao Yiyu raised his head and saw Yuan Yiyu Yizhi put away the phone and said with a smile:

"Yeah!" Yuan Yizhi finished speaking and stretched out a hand.

Xiao Yiyu put his hand in the palm of Yuan Yizhi's F (hand.

Everyone in the entire hall didn't understand what was going on right now." All of them were dumbfounded as they watched Xiao Yiyu take Yuan Yizhi's arm.