5

Xiao Yiyu felt that his 100,000 yuan had reduced Long Yu's hatred value by 0.05, which was too pitiful, but it was a good sign after all.

"Long Sanshao, I will prepare a computer for you tomorrow!" Xiao Yiyu said.

Although he received 100,000 yuan in sponsorship funds from Xiao Yiyu, he still hasn't figured out what he can do with the money.

But Xiao Yiyu, who has read the original book, knows Long Yu's entire counterattack.

In the original book, after being rescued by Liu Ruge, Long Yu hid in Liu Ruge's house in the dark, avoiding the surveillance of Long Xia and Longjing, using a computer, a network cable, and 100,000 yuan as capital to make online Turn the clouds over the rain, stir up the wind and clouds.

No one would have thought that Long Sanshao, who had been neglected since he was a child, is actually a highly talented hacker. As long as he studies himself for a short time, he will use pervasive hacking techniques to invade the financial systems of major companies. The stock market is a profitable investment, but in a few years, a huge business empire has developed.

"Also." Although Long Yu didn't know what was the use of coming to the computer, but the computer was a good thing, and Long Yu would not refuse.

Xiao Yiyu said: "Long Sanshao, it's getting late. You have a good rest tonight. I'll buy you a new computer during the day tomorrow. Go to bed early, good night!"

After Xiao Yiyu left, Long Yu was lying on the bed He couldn't sleep on the bed at all. He thought about it and didn't know what kind of trick Zhao Gang was doing. He intuitively thought that what Zhao Gang was going to do to himself this time was by no means simple.

The next morning, before dawn, Xiao Yiyu personally cooked a nutritious breakfast, finished it by himself, and delivered a serving to Long Yu on the bedside table.

Then Xiao Yiyu went to the mall to buy Long Yu the best computer he could buy on the market, and let the 010 system exchange 50 points for a few "Hacker's Guide" books in the points mall.

The "Hacker's Guide" in the points mall is definitely not an ordinary hacker's guide book. You can't buy a copy of this thing on the market, and it is not an exaggeration to say that it is worth a lot.

After Xiao Yiyu returned home, he directly clicked on a computer in Long Yu's room, and then handed a few "Hacker's Guide" to Long Yu: "Long Sanshao, I happened to see a roadside stall on the road. There are book sellers, I think this book is not bad, would you like to read it with me?"

Long Yu took the book and read it intently. It was late at night.

At night, Xiao Yiyu was nibbling melon seeds and drinking drinks in his room, watching TV shows and listening to the voice of System 010.

Ding!

Long Yu's hatred for Zhao Gang is -5.

Ding!

Long Yu's current hatred of Zhao Gang is 94.95.

Xiao Yiyu knew that he made the right move to give Long Yu this book. If he could help Long Yu a little more in the process of becoming stronger, he would not believe that Long Yu's hatred for him could not be reduced.

With persistent efforts, the fate of avoiding the rapist in the little black house is just around the corner.

Xiao Yiyu hummed happily.

...

The next day, when Xiao Yiyu went to Long Yu's room to call him for dinner, he really saw that Long Yu's attitude towards him was a little bit better, but it was a little bit better.

"The book you gave me is good."

"Just like it." Xiao Yiyu suggested, "Would you like to try it on the computer?"

"Also." Long Yu turned on the computer and quickly jumped his fingers on the keyboard. If you move, it will soon black out all the computers in the Internet cafe next door.

Let all the computers in the Internet cafe next door suddenly black screen and freeze.

"Success." Long Yu was in a good mood, and even the corners of his lips curled up.

Ding!

Long Yu's hatred for Zhao Gang is -5.

Xiao Yiyu sighed that Long Yu is really a genius. When he gave Long Yu this "Hacker's Guide", he copied it himself. His head hurt when he saw it last night, and he couldn't understand it.

In just one day, Long Yu was already skilled enough to hack all the computers in the Internet cafe next door.

The protagonist's halo is definitely not covered.

In the next two months, Long Yu was basically indulged in the world of "The Hacker's Guide", and his techniques have become more and more powerful, from the level of hacking the computer of the Internet cafe next door, and gradually to the point where he can hack the computer of the city government gradually gained free access to the databases of neighboring governments.

But despite this, Long Yu's eyes were still cold when he looked at him. Xiao Yiyu complained to 010

behind his back: "I think Long Yu is just a stone in a ditch. It's stinky and hard. Fortunately, he is so handsome. He's really blind to his appearance."

Can you help me review how Zhao Gang treated Long Yu before?"

Xiao Yiyu immediately fainted again.

"Okay, I'll continue to work hard."

...

This day, after Long Yu had breakfast, he didn't surf the Internet uncharacteristically, but sat on the sofa pondering. But the idea is not clear enough.

Looking at Long Yu's appearance, Xiao Yiyu knew what he was thinking.

After all, he is a loyal fan of "101 Little Suffers Lost by Long Yu". I have watched the plot back and forth several times. Of course, it is clear that Long Yu is thinking now. What is the use of him even if he has mastered the hacking technology, after all, hackers Technology is not on the table, you can't get rich by being a hacker, right?

Xiao Yiyu seemed to have no intention of saying: "Long Sanshao, if only I were as good as you, then I will use hacking technology to infiltrate the computers of various companies to understand their financial status,

In particular, choose the computer of a company that is about to go public, then sneak into the government, look at the government's policies, and combine the policies at that time to see which company you are optimistic about, buy their stocks in one go, and make a profit as soon as you die. "

Xiao Yiyu said these things that Long Yu thought of in the book later, but now Long Yu has not completely clear thoughts.

After listening to Xiao Yiyu's words, Long Yu's eyes suddenly lit up when he looked at Xiao Yiyu, That look seems to be looking at a rare life confidant.

Ding!

Long Yu's hatred for Zhao Gang is -5.

Ding!

The current Long Yu's hatred for Zhao Gang is 84.95.

Xiao Yiyu is still immersed in the joy of him attacking Long Yu again. In my emotions, I heard the mechanical voice of 010 in my mind again.

Ding!

Long Yu's hatred for Zhao Gang is -3.

Ding!

Currently, Long Yu's hatred for Zhao Gang is 81.95.

"It's actually reduced 8 hatred points at a time, really Make people happy.

010 said: "The words you just said must have coincided with Long Yu's inner thoughts. If this goes on like this, it is estimated that he will soon take you as a confidant in life. " "

Although Xiao Yiyu doesn't quite understand it, he thinks it's always a good thing to reduce Long Yu's hatred for him.

Xiao Yiyu wants to sing happily. I'm really

happy, Xiao Yiyu feels that he is about to succeed in this task.

Makes people feel happy.