19

Since Xiao Yiyu had sex on the night of Long Yu's split, the two moved in completely and lived a life without shame and shame. As long as Long Yu is free, he and Xiao Yiyu will do some affectionate things in the room from time to time. After all, Long Yu is the general attack on pornography and romance. In the text, there are 101 little slaves who take turns to sleep, but now only Xiao Yiyu is the only one. At that intensity, Xiao Yiyu is really a little bit unbearable. noodles. , There is a business negotiation that requires Long Yu to go out of town to negotiate in person. According to the description in the book, it is a very complicated negotiation, and it needs to be deadlocked with the other party for three days. Knowing that Long Yu won't come back for three days, it's rare and relaxed, Xiao Yiyu lay on the bed and played games. While we were having a good time, I heard the door of the master bedroom rang.

Xiao Yiyu took advantage of the game break to turn his head, and then saw Long Yu who was full of dust. Immediately, Xiao Yiyu was stunned and said, "Ayu, have you finished negotiating? Are you coming back so soon?" Long Yu smiled at Xiao Yiyu, revealing neat white teeth, and said, "No, I just miss you. , specially fly back and do something happy with you.

"I don't want it. "Xiao Yiyu immediately refused.

"That won't work, I want it." "Long Yu took off his clothes and hung them in the closet while talking, and then walked towards Xiao Yiyu with a smile.

Xiao Yiyu was really convinced. It takes 5 hours to fly home from the negotiating place, and 5 hours to go back. In order to have sex, Long Yu planned to not even take a break? Seeing Long Yu getting closer and closer to him.

Thinking of the pain in his buttocks today, Xiao Yiyu hurriedly covered himself with the quilt, and then acted as a sign of swearing-to-death resistance. "

I don't want it, my butt hurts. "Xiao Yiyu made up his mind again.

"That's up to you!" Long Yu got on the bed like a hungry wolf, pulled the quilt off Xiao Yiyu's body, and then pulled Xiao Yiyu, who was about to flee, by his ankles. He was dragged under him again, followed by a fiery kiss. Afterwards, Long Yu dressed very contentedly.

Xiao Yiyu pulled the quilt over himself to block the blue and purple seals left by Long Yu on his body, only showing two eyes to look at him, for fear that he would arouse his interest again. Long Yu got dressed, kissed Xiao Yiyu on the forehead, put on his coat again and left.

Xiao Yiyu was lying on the bed alone, scratching his fingers and counting, he and Long Yu had a good relationship for 30 days a month, but he had sex with Long Yu nearly 60 times. Shuangguishuang, but he really thinks this frequency is too terrible, he needs to rest, just rest for three days. Thinking of this, Xiao Yiyu decided to go out to play for a few days to relax. Before getting dressed and leaving home, he left a note for Long Yu. Dear Yu, I am going on vacation for three days. Don't worry, I'm not missing. After three days, I'll definitely be back home. love your gang. Yu was careful to hold grudges, and Xiao Yiyu wrote it very clearly, for fear that Long Yu had misunderstood that he ran away and became angry.

Xiao Yiyu took the high-speed train to a nearby city. The city has mountains and rivers, and the scenery is particularly beautiful. Walking in it is like a parade in a painting.

As soon as Xiao Yiyu came to this scene, he was fascinated and couldn't help but feel good. After three days of playing, Xiao Yiyu returned home in a good mood.

As soon as he entered the room, he saw Long Yu greeted him with a

smile, and said, "Gang, did you have a good time playing these three days?" When you have time, you can also go for a walk."

"Well." Long Yu said, "There is a newly renovated small room at home, which is very good. I will show you too.

" "You will be in three days . Renovated?" 747650675

"Yeah!"

Xiao Yiyu, like a little white rabbit, followed behind Long Yu and entered a room. After entering the room, he found that this room had no windows, no computer or mobile phone, only a bed and bathroom.

"This decoration is not very good . " Before he could

finish speaking, Xiao Yiyu heard a "bang", turned his head, and saw that the door was tightly closed by Long Yu from the outside.

He was locked in the room. Then came Long Yu's angry voice, saying: "Gang, you can reflect on your mistakes in your room.

Xiao Yiyu:

010: "You have provoked him. "

So, can't you escape the fate of being locked in a small dark room?"

Xiao Yiyu was stunned, he felt that he didn't offend Long Yu: "Hey, hey hey, what are you angry about?"

"I What are you angry about? Oh, you can reflect on yourself. "Long Yu was just very angry, he didn't understand that he was so good to Xiao Yiyu, he wanted to stick with Xiao Yiyu all the time, but Xiao Yiyu actually ran out to play alone, and he still played for three days.

Fortunately, Along the way, Xiao Yiyu didn't mess around, and he didn't mess with people who were unclear. Otherwise, Long Yu wouldn't have just shut him up for a few days. Humph! This time, he must reflect on it clearly. 910441149 When

Xiao Yiyu was locked up in the black room for the first time, he was really confused. Until the third day, Xiao Yiyu asked Long Yu if he ran out to play by himself or not? Long Yu Only then did he release.

Xiao Yiyu was about to laugh

angrily. How could he be so careful as a master attacking master? After being released from the small dark room, Xiao Yiyu was forced to go through it again. Three days. This evening, seeing Long Yu coming again, Xiao Yiyu couldn't take it anymore and shouted: "I can't take it anymore, really, I need to rest. "

But I want it. If you don't believe me, look at it!" Long Yu asked Xiao Yiyu to look at himself.

"But I really want to rest." "Xiao Yiyu won't let go anyway, now

e was determined to rest in the evening. Long Yu looked at Xiao Yiyu even more aggrieved. The previous few times, Long Yu was like this, and Xiao Yiyu was soft-hearted to take his words again. This time Xiao Yiyu decided to stick to his position.

Xiao Yiyu simply turned his back to Long Yu,

"Gang, you are actually quite comfortable every time, the last time tonight, the last time, okay?" Long Yu said, "Really, I thought of a new one. The trick is absolutely one."

"Long Yu, let me go, I really want to sleep today, otherwise, you can't stand it anymore, go find someone else." Xiao Yiyu said with a big yawn. After yawning, two full minutes passed without hearing Long Yu speak again. .

Xiao Yiyu turned his head and saw Long Yu sitting on the edge of the bed with red eyes and a gloomy face. He looked at Xiao Yiyu and said angrily, "Go to the little black room to reflect on your own, or should I hold you there? "

Only then did Xiao Yiyu know what he said just now, and Long Yu is angry again? Long Yu is of course very angry, after all, as long as Xiao Yiyu talks to others for more than 5 sentences, he will be jealous and go out uncontrollably. If Xiao Yiyu had sex with someone else, he would probably kill him directly in anger.

But what did Xiao Yiyu say just now?

He actually said to let him find someone else. Long Yu was about to die of anger. Coming to the little black room again, Xiao Yiyu once again sighed that Long Yu has no small eyes as big as a pinhole, and he has never seen someone with such small eyes.

010 Schadenfreude: "Who told you to stay with the blackened boss and be locked in a small black room again?" Unlike the last time he was locked in a small black room, apart from being a bit boring this time, Xiao Yiyu actually felt that he was being held It's not bad to close the black house.

Because you don't need to have sex with Long Yu, you should rest your body. Hey hey hey. half year later. The new secretary, Qin Shuyang, looked at the sluggish desk and wondered, "Boss, did you encounter any problems at work?" Long Yu shook his head and said, "No, I think my lover It 's been a little abnormal recently."

"It's abnormal... He seems to deliberately annoy me every week, and then looks forward to me locking him in a small dark room." Long Yu said depressedly.

"Ah, can't you?" Long Yu sighed, in fact, every time he locked Xiao Yiyu in the little black house, he was not happy, he was angry and couldn't have sex with Xiao Yiyu.

Sometimes, Long Yu didn't know whether to imprison Xiao Yiyu in the small dark room to punish him or to punish himself.

"Forget it, no more, go home!" Long Yu picked up the car key on the desk and went straight to the parking lot below.

When he got home, Long Yu saw that Xiao Yiyu was cleaning the little black house.

"What are you doing?"

Xiao Yiyu showed a bright smile at Long Yu and said, "I think I haven't cared enough about you recently, and I need to be locked in a dark room to reflect on my mistakes. So I decided to lock myself in a small dark room for three days starting tonight. ":

010: In fact, it's been half a month since Xiao Yiyu felt that he needed to rest in the small dark room for three days.

Xiao Yiyu had a bad premonition. Sure enough, Xiao Yiyu listened to it. Long Yu said: "From today onwards, I will no longer close the small dark room. If you make mistakes again in the future, I will slap you until dawn on the night when you make a mistake, and it will be like this every day until you reflect on your mistakes. "

Xiao Yiyu: 010: Pupi, ha, ha ha, ha ha ha ha ha!

Although Xiao Yiyu resisted at first, after all, Long Yu has superb skills, and it didn't take long for Xiao Yiyu to be immersed in the happiness Long Yu created for him. Unable to extricate himself. The next morning, Xiao Yiyu woke up so tired that he couldn't move his fingers.

He asked 010 sadly: "Will I be fucked to death one day?"

010 told him seriously: "Don't worry, no , This is an erotic novel. In this novel, the ability to endure is extremely strong, except for the physical fatigue, there is no adverse effect. Therefore, you can rest assured and boldly live a life without shame and shame with the general attack. Master Xiao , Come on, I believe in you! "

Xiao Yiyu wide noodle tears: I really really really miss the little black house.