5

Xia Xiaohui opened Zhou Qin's text message, and the first content was:

[Xia Xiaohui, don't be ashamed, my dad's 2 million almighty package - to support you, why can't I have 4 million? 】

Further down the page is:

【Xia Xiaohui, don't appear in front of me again in this life, no matter what difficulties you have, I will never forgive you, and I don't want to see you again! See you later, you'd better walk around me. ]

Just the content of this text message made Xia Xiaohui's mood drop to the bottom, and he was unwilling to read all the rest of Zhou Qin's text messages.

Xia Xiaohui thought that if Zhou Qin, who used to be so gentle to him, could say such contemptuous words to him, probably the two of them would never go back.

Xia Xiaohui deleted all the text messages Zhou Qin sent him with one click, and then sent a very long text message to Zhou Qin, explaining the real reason why he broke up with him and got together with Lin Changshan.

[Zhou Qin, I want to explain to you...]

After the text message of more than 1,000 words was sent, Xia Xiaohui was full of anticipation and waited for Zhou Qin's reply. He did not ask Zhou Qin to forgive him, but begged Zhou Qin to forgive him. Qin can understand him a little bit. As for whether the two can still be together in the future, Xia Xiaohui dare not hope.

After waiting for a day, two days, three days, the hope in my heart was extinguished little by little. Xia Xiaohui thought that he understood what Zhou Qin meant. Zhou Qin really let go of him, so even after listening to his explanation, he didn't. I'd love to get in touch with him more.

The two are really over.

Xia Xiaohui, who returned to school, learned from his classmates that Zhou Qin had gone abroad to study, and since then, Xia Xiaohui has not received any text messages sent to him by Zhou Qin.

First, all the relatives died, and then there was a loss of love. Xiao Yiyu felt that this plane was really meaningless, so he returned to the time and space repair station.

...

was awake.

Xiao Yiyu lay on the bed and opened his eyes to look at the energy-saving lamps on the roof.

The feeling in the dream is very real, after all, everything really happened to Xiao Yiyu.

Xiao Yiyu is the young master of the deputy director of the Time and Space Administration. Since he was a child, he was envious of the plane restorers of the Time and Space Administration who traveled through different planes to experience different lives. He often secretly used the time and space shuttle to travel between different planes. plane life.

Every time he arrives at a new plane, he will have a different identity and experience different things, and then secretly run back to the Time and Space Administration before others find out that he has sneaked to various planes to play, pretending to have nothing. It happened, and as for the messes he left on the planes he stayed, he didn't care.

If you do too many bad things, you will eventually step on the thunder.

Xiao Yiyu's trip to various planes was finally discovered.

According to the regulations of the Time and Space Administration, there is no task, and you have to travel to various planes, otherwise you will enter the Time and Space Administration prison.

In order to save Xiao Yiyu from being imprisoned, Xiao Yiyu's father asked Xiao Yiyu to go to all the planes he had been to before with missions again, so that he could cover up the ones he didn't have missions to run around before. The illegal traces of the plane.

This plane was the first plane that Xiao Yiyu secretly traveled to. These dreams that Xiao Yiyu had just had were all things he had done in this plane as Xia Xiaohui.

The years when Xia Xiaohui returned to the space-time repair station was filled with data by Xiao Yiyu's father. The content of the data filled by Xiao Yiyu's father was:

--Xia Xiaohui deleted the text message sent to him by Zhou Qin and replied I went to school to continue my studies. After graduating from college, I joined a technology company. After working in that technology company for a few years, I started looking for a job again.

Xiao Yiyu's travel to this time and space is the time when he resigned from the previous technology company and looked for a new job. The task of his plane is to become the department manager of the comprehensive department of Tianqi Enterprise.

Xiao Yiyu shuttled back to the time and space repair station from various planes, and his experiences and feelings in various planes will be forgotten until he returns to this plane again, and all his experiences and emotions in this plane will come back.

After a night of sleep, memories and feelings have completely returned, Xiao Yiyu's heart trembled uncontrollably, about that period of Zhou Qin, about that period of relationship...

He doesn't even seem to have just returned to this plane now. At that time, it was so certain that Zhou Qin had really forgotten him.

After three consecutive days of waiting for a call from the hr of Tianqi Company, Xiao Yiyu couldn't help but feel a little anxious, and asked 010, "Did I perform well in the interview?"

"Very good!" 010 said, "I can feel the interview. Your hr is very satisfied with you."

"Then... it shouldn't be Zhou Qin's name and not wanting me, right?" Xiao Yiyu recalled the time he met Zhou Qin in the hall of Tianqi Company that day, although Zhou Qin seemed to be at the time. I didn't see him, or I don't remember him, but I can't rule out that this was all faked by Zhou Qin: "010, it's been so many years... Do you think Zhou Qin doesn't want to see me, and he's playing tricks in the back, just directly Tell hr that you are not allowed to hire me?"

"I don't know." 010 said: "Human emotions are too complicated, our system doesn't understand your human emotions."

"010, what is Zhou Qin's blackening value?"

" Wait a minute! I'll transfer it to you right away." After 010 finished speaking, a series of attributes of Zhou Qin entered Xiao Yiyu's head, including wealth, charm, and battle values, Xiao Yiyu had read them one by one. Silently sighed, Zhou Qin is really awesome.

Until Xiao Yiyu saw Zhou Qin's blackening value, his heart sank.

Zhou Qin's blackening value: 98 points.

Friendly reminder: The blackening value is full of 100 points.

Xiao Yiyu: ...