21

"Every time a classmate goes to the hospital and hears a knock on the door, a glimmer of hope will ignite in his eyes. When he sees that the person entering the door is not you, the little fire in his eyes will dim again. Who would have thought that this Zhou Qin used to be the arrogant man in the school."

"After Zhou Qin was discharged from the hospital, he went back to the school to study, but he still came to our dormitory every day to wait for you, hoping to see you. After a month, I can't wait for you at all, so I applied for the transfer."

At the beginning, Xiao Yiyu had no assignments and went to various planes to experience life without authorization. The people of the plane, life experience, feelings and Xia Xiaohui are exactly the same.

At this moment, Xiao Yiyu was stunned when he heard Meng Ziqiang's words. He didn't know what to say for a while. Back then... when his father died, he was extremely difficult. He read more than a dozen text messages, all from Zhou Qin scolding him I was so heartbroken that I didn't want to read it any more. I deleted all the text messages Zhou Qin sent him afterward, and focused on dealing with the matter after my father was buried.

After dealing with his father's burial, it took more than a month to return to school. It turned out that Zhou Qin did this when he was dealing with his father's death!

"I-I don't know!" Xiao Yiyu didn't know how to explain, and added: "But I went back to school a month later, and I'm still living in our dormitory, why didn't you tell me this at the time?"

"At that time!" Meng Ziqiang sneered and said, "At that time, seeing Zhou Qin lose your dejected appearance, and then seeing you go back to school without mentioning the word 'Zhou Qin', we all felt that you were not worthy of him at all. What's more, At that time, we all thought that Zhou Qin had finally given up on you, why should I tell you this and let you bother me again."

"But, but..." Xiao Yiyu wanted to say - but I listened to it when I got back to school. Saying that Zhou Qin had transferred, not mentioning the word Zhou Qin was because at that time he thought he was dumped by Zhou Qin, and it was so sad that the mention of these two words would make my heart hurt.

In the end, Xiao Yiyu swallowed all those words and said again: "I-I'm sorry!"

"Sorry? There's still more to be sorry about! According to our thinking, Zhou Qin went to study abroad, so we let you go completely. Later, it happened that one of my high school classmates was Zhou Qin's roommate studying abroad. By chance I heard that Zhou Qin was studying abroad. Qin has never been able to let go of you even if he went to study abroad."

"What happened to him?"

"Zhou Qin began to fall asleep. He often lay in bed with his eyes open from the evening until dawn, and gradually, he lost weight. For a while, I seemed to have mental problems, and I was sent to the hospital. I had to take a lot of sedatives every day to maintain it."

"When I was studying abroad, I heard from my high school classmates that people who like Zhou Qin are particularly hot, so chase him. There are people who can go from the south gate of the school to the north gate of the school, but no matter who chases him, he will not be moved."

"Zhou Qin told my high school classmates that he doesn't believe in feelings, promises, and sweet words now. He is simply an incompetent person now."

"But my high school classmates said that once Zhou Qin was drunk, looked at the bottle quietly, and said dumbly why they are not you Xia Xiaohui? Zhou Qin said , he misses you, it hurts everywhere, he can't let you go! But he was afraid of being rejected by you, and he didn't even dare to call you again or send a text message."

"Of course, Zhou Qin only said that. Once, he never drank too much, never said that he missed you again, and even when someone took the initiative to tell him about you, he would say that he was young and ignorant at that time, and in two years, he would simply I never admit to loving you or even knowing you."

"Everyone thought that Zhou Qin had let you go, and I thought so too, until I went around and worked under him, watching him go through thorns in the mall, He is decisive and even based on aggressiveness. In just a few short years, he has become the youngest promising entrepreneur in Jiangning City, and a veritable fifth diamond king."

"In these years, he has been well hidden. Now, he has begun to sleep normally. It seems that you dumped him has no effect on him, but in a reporter interviewing the news, a young reporter asked him why he was so eager to build his own business empire, Why are you so eager to succeed?"

"Do you know how Zhou Qin responded?"

Xiao Yiyu shook his head.

Meng Ziqiang said: "I remember clearly, Zhou Qin replied to the reporter at the time that if the person you love is a person who likes money, and if the family of the person you love will not agree, you will be eager to become stronger. I want to give my lover enough money, and I want my family to no longer have the means and ability to oppose your feelings."

Xiao Yiyu's heart hurts like being slapped hard with his hands.

When Xia Xiaohui and Zhou Qin broke up, they said that they were fed up with poverty and that they liked money.

Because Xia Xiaohui and Zhou Qin's biological father, Lin Changshan, had been raised, Lin Changshan would never agree to the two of them together, unless Zhou Qin was so powerful that Lin Changshan couldn't control him.

"After that, the little reporter asked again, so Mr. Zhou has someone he likes? Zhou Qin replied at the time, yes, but he is already dead."

Xiao Yiyu opened his mouth, but didn't say a word.

"At that time, the whole interview scene was full of sighs. Later, many people introduced people to Zhou Qin, and more men and women took the initiative to stick to Zhou Qin, but they were all rejected by Zhou Qin. According to Zhou Qin The argument is that he doesn't have that leisurely interest now, and just wants to make money."

"In my opinion, Zhou Qin is already getting better, give him a little more time, five or ten years, sooner or later he will live like a normal person. "

However, Xia Xiaohui, if you want to leave, you should leave more neatly. Since you don't like Zhou Qin anymore, why don't you?

What should appear in front of Zhou Qin? "

I didn't do it on purpose," Xiao Yiyu said, "I just found a job and applied for a company position. I didn't know Tianqi was a company owned by Zhou Qin." "

"Don't you know when you go to work?" Meng Ziqiang asked back: "Didn't you see Zhou Qin in Tianqi?" Since I saw him and had no idea about him, why didn't I resign? "

"I can't resign!" Xiao Yiyu blurted out.

"Why not?" Could it be that there is only one Zhou family in the entire Jiangning City? "

Because...because..." Xiao Yiyu was about to speak, but found that his mouth seemed to be stuck with glue, unable to pronounce a single syllable.

The sound of the 010 system sounded in Xiao Yiyu's mind.

Ding !

Warning!

Things about the time and space repair station and tasks are not allowed to be disclosed in each plane!