13

"Boss, I heard that you acquired Apocalypse in just half a year, and the market value of Apocalypse has increased by more than ten times." Xiao Yiyu, who found a new mode of getting along with Zhou Qin, continued to compliment Zhou Qin, "You are really amazing. , how did you do it!" This rainbow fart Xiao Yiyu admired himself.

"Apocalypse itself has a lot of market value." Zhou Qin said: "In the shopping mall, good vision is very important, and I happen to have a good vision."

"Amazing!"

In the following time, Xiao Yiyu basically intensified and praised Zhou Qin.

For a while, he said that the brand of shirt Zhou Qin bought was awesome, how good, how handsome Zhou Qin was wearing it;

for a while he said how good Zhou Qin's car was;

in that way, Xiao Yiyu seemed to be a little fan of Zhou Qin, A fascinated look.

Zhou Qin was in a very good mood, and the edge of his lips raised a curved arc from time to time.

010 was stunned.

"Oh, by the way, boss, the water should be cold, I'll pour it for you." Xiao Yiyu paused to flatter Zhou Qin, went to the kitchen, opened the refrigerator, and took out the water that was just put in the refrigerator.

The water has reached just drinkable temperature.

Xiao Yiyu poured the cold and warm water into the water cup, put both hands in front of Zhou Qin, and said, "Boss, drink water."

Zhou Qin drank all the water in the cup, put the water cup on the coffee table, and took Picking up the shiny Rolls-Royce keys on the coffee table, he said, "I've finished drinking the water, I'll go first, it's getting late, you should rest early."

"Okay, boss!" Xiao Yiyu He sent Zhou Qin out of the door, then returned to the sofa, rubbing his face that was about to stiffen from laughing.

010 said: "How did Zhou Qin become so fond of listening to people's ass?"

Xiao Yiyu replied while rubbing his face: "I guess I'm used to being slapped by a group of subordinates, and I like to listen to it. But that's okay, it's better than his cold look. I get nervous when I see him. So he's happy, I'm also relaxed, how good."

...

Early the next morning, Xiao Yiyu took the bus to the Tianqi office building, and coincidentally, as soon as he got on the elevator, he ran into Zhou Qin again.

Unlike yesterday, I didn't know what to say, today's Xiao Yiyu seemed to know Zhou Qin a lot at once, smiled brightly at Zhou Qin, and said, "Boss, good morning, you look more handsome today than yesterday! "

As soon as these words came out, Zhou Qin's eyes were filled with a smile: "Well." The

elevator went to the first floor, the elevator door opened again, and three or four colleagues entered the elevator together.

Colleagues who were still talking and laughing once again saw the big boss standing in the elevator, and they all closed their mouths after saying hello to Zhou Qin one after another.

After Xiao Yiyu returned to the office, he heard his colleagues talking about Zhou Qin again.

"Boss came to Apocalypse again today. This is the fifth time he has come this week."

"According to the current frequency, I really doubt that the boss will vigorously develop Apocalypse."

"I still think that the boss may have taken a fancy to Apocalypse . Which beautiful woman, I heard that a front desk that Tianqi newly joined last month was very beautiful. At almost the same time, the boss started to run to Tianqi frequently. I have reason to suspect that the boss is here for that front desk."

Xiao

Xiao Yi Yu remembered that when he first joined the company last month, the same group of people who came with him did indeed have a very beautiful front desk. It was really beautiful, astonishingly beautiful.

Could it be that Zhou Qin really came for that beauty?

Listening to his colleagues discussing like this, Xiao Yiyu felt uncontrollably depressed, and said to 010: "Help me block out these background noises, I want to work hard, raise my salary as soon as possible, and complete the task."

"Ok!"

With the help of 010, Xiao Yiyu's ears were completely quiet.

...

In order to get promoted as soon as possible, Xiao Yiyu worked harder, leaving early and returning late, diligently and hard-working, every day until eleven or two in the middle of the night to end the day's work.

Coincidentally, every time he got on the elevator with his front foot, Zhou Qin would come in on the back foot.

"Boss, you just left too!" Xiao Yiyu greeted Zhou Qin with a smile like a sunflower.

Zhou Qin nodded and said, "By the way, I'll see you off."

"Okay."

Along the way, Xiao Yiyu continued his rainbow fart.

In short, as long as he sees Zhou Qin, he will blow Zhou Qin from the hair to the toes, wherever he goes. The shame of the content makes people unable to bear to listen directly.

"Boss, the suit you're wearing today is so handsome, it looks like a movie star, no, I'm wrong, you're more handsome than a movie star."

"Boss, what brand of watch are you wearing today? It's very expensive, it's very valuable. I really envy rich people like you. I feel that if it were me, I would never be able to afford such a watch in my whole life. It's shiny gold and looks extravagant."

"Boss, your hair It looks so good, thick and thick, if only I had your thick hair too."

...

The days are slow.

There is a tacit understanding, no one mentions the past, Xiao Yiyu and Zhou Qin have always been at peace.

Xiao Yiyu's hard work in Tianqi was noticed by his immediate superior, Zhang Chedong, director of the technical department.

Zhang Chedong also specially called Xiao Yiyu to the office and praised him: "Xia Xiaohui, you have done a good job at this stage recently.

I have been watching it, and I will work hard in the future. When the time comes, I will think of you first. "

This is simply the happiest thing Xiao Yiyu has done since he traveled to this plane. He immediately said, "Don't worry, Minister, I will definitely work harder in the future, and I will definitely live up to your expectations of me." "

"Hmm! Zhang Chedong nodded and said, "By the way, the boss has a business trip next week. The boss decided to choose someone from our department to go with him. I recommended you to him. Are you okay?" "

"boss? "Xiao Yiyu's inner alarm sounded instantly and asked, "Which boss? "

"Apocalypse's biggest boss, Zhou Qin." "

"Can someone else go?" "

Why did I just praise you, and you backed off. This time, the opportunity to face the big boss directly is not available to others, so you can push it out. Anyway, I have already recommended you to the boss, it's you, Don't grumble. Okay, it's none of your business here, you can go out. After Xiao Yiyu left ,

Zhang Chedong breathed a sigh of relief. He now remembered the scene of Zhou Qin talking to him this morning, and his forehead was sweating.

Zhou Qin went straight to the point: "Minister Zhang, next week, you will arrange for your department Xia Xiaohui to talk to him alone. I'm on a business trip to France, remember that you arranged it. " This is the first time that Zhang

Chedong has been in the company for so long. It is the first time that Zhou Qin has been asked to talk to him alone. He is very frightened. He did not expect to talk about this. Dongmomo

wiped a sweat for Xiao Yiyu's butt. I hope that when I go to Xi'an this time, Xia Xiaohui will not be completely eaten by Zhou Qin.