10

Xiao Yiyu felt that he wanted to cry but had no tears at the moment, and in the interval between being kissed by Long Yu, he said: "Long San Shao, you know who I am? You also know! You will be 100% aplha in the future, ha...... "This..."

Seeing Long Yu frowning slightly, Xiao Yiyu felt that his words were effective at first, and he was just about to make persistent efforts when he heard Long Yu speak.

"It doesn't matter, I don't despise you. Even if you are related!" Long Yu said with a righteous and magnanimous look.

Xiao Yiyu was not moved at all, but felt terrified, and was so excited that he was incoherent: "No, Long Sanshao, you didn't understand what I meant, this, this is not a question of whether you dislike me or not, but a together."

" Long Sanshao, 0? is the kind of omega that is in estrus and exudes the seductive sweet taste of ice cream and chocolate! It's easy to fall over, and it's especially cool to have a good time. Really, it's better than a hard-loving one like me. It's more cool!"

Long Yu's possessiveness towards Zhao Gang +5! Xiao

Yiyu

's words were forced to stop.

He asked 010 suspiciously: "What's the matter? What did I say? Why did Long Yu's possessiveness towards me suddenly increase."

010 said: "Master Xiao, you said that it is easy to fall over, and it is especially cool when you have sex. Xiao Yiyu hesitated for a while before realizing that Long Yu must have misunderstood .

When he looked up, he saw Long Yu's face was gloomy and not very happy, and he quickly explained: "I didn't get along, don't misunderstand, these are all of me. I heard, I heard!"

Sure enough, hearing this, Long Yu's face was a little better.

Xiao Yiyu decided to make persistent efforts and said, "Long Sanshao, why don't we go to the bar today, you are already at home After so long, it must be very boring. You have been busy with work these days. Why don't you go to the bar to have a drink and relax.

"Alright."

Xiao Yiyu cheered in his heart.

After eating, Long Yu went back to his room and didn't know what to do, while Xiao Yiyu sat in front of the computer and searched for which bar in the city was in estrus.

Hearing is false, seeing is believing, he must let Long Yu see the estrus with his own eyes, so as to dispel Long Yu's unrealistic possessiveness towards him.

Night falls.

Xiao Yiyu drove Long Yu straight to the bar where he checked for an afternoon of "sultry in the dark".

The bar was full of lights and feasting, and the music was loud.

What makes Xiao Yiyu even happier is that just as he opened the door of the bar, he was greeted by a sweet and greasy smell.

Zhao Gang is a mature alpha, Xiao Yiyu walked in the bar full of vegetarian food, and all the cells in the body became restless.

There is a craving in his body, wanting to pull something.

Of course 0ha, this belongs to the energy of the body.

"How is it?" Xiao Yiyu turned his face to look at Long Yu and said, "Is there an impulse in your body? Although there are many fusions here, I believe that as the most powerful person in the whole world, you can quickly identify you. Which one do you like the most?

Long Yu was very angry when he saw Xiao Yiyu in the crowd and his cheeks were slightly red! Are these

forces so strong? , his face was not good-looking. Xiao Yiyu saw the tight lines on his face and thought he was nervous, so he comforted: "Actually, I was very nervous when I went to this kind of place for the first time, but don't worry, as long as you come a few more times , just Long Yu's possessiveness towards Zhao Gang +5! Dating the current Long Yu's possessiveness towards Zhao Gang is 71! Xiao Yiyu looked at Long Yu in astonishment, not knowing what he said wrong again.

At the same time, Long Yu's heart is about to explode! Good you Zhao Gang, how many times have you been here alone? How many times

have you come to get used to it? Ha!

You are so restless, you should be locked in a small dark room Go inside and see how you dare to mess with flowers everywhere!

At this moment, Long Yu's possessiveness towards himself has soared to 71, and he doesn't know what words he said will inadvertently provoke him, so Xiao Yiyu dares not mess around anymore Opened up.

Xiao Yiyu kept his mouth shut and Long Yu continued to walk into the bar.

At the same time, Xiao Yiyu was secretly observing Long Yu, hoping to see signs of being affected by the many environments on Long Yu's face.

Just when Xiao Yiyu forcibly endured the restlessness in his body and was a little discouraged, suddenly a refreshing pheromone smell different from other smells drifted into Xiao Yiyu's breath.

Xiao Yiyu turned his head following the smell, and saw a fresh and sunny big boy in his early twenties sitting not far away. The boy was very clean, dressed in jeans, tall and thin.

In an instant, a name appeared in Xiao Yiyu's mind.

Clear and clear.

Among the 101 petty recipients in Long Yu's harem, Long Yu's favorite one.

Xiao Yiyu remembers that in "Being by Long Yu", Long Yu and Chu Qingcheng fell in love at first sight, they were consensual, and they started a life without shame and shame as soon as they met.

Because of Chu Qingcheng's special pheromone taste, Long Yu has always loved him the most.

Xiao Yiyu was instantly very happy.

He believes that as long as Long Yu meets Chu Qingcheng, Long Yu will definitely realize it, and from then on, he will go to the Long Aotian script to recover many harems, and he will be able to live his life smoothly in this world.

"Long Sanshao, I saw a superb omega! Let's go, I'll take you there Go and see!" Xiao Yiyu was so excited that he pulled Long Yu's wrist and went straight to Chu Qingcheng's table.

Long Yu looked down at Xiao Yiyu's hand holding his wrist, and his gloomy face eased a little. In front of Chu Qingcheng,

Chu Qingcheng looked suspiciously at a minor who suddenly stood in front of him.

For Zhao Gang, an alpha, Chu Qingcheng had no idea. After all, whether Zhao Gang looked there, was there, or belonged to the ordinary one. Kind of.

But it is different for this underage. Chu Qingcheng only thinks that Long Yu looks handsome and handsome, suave, handsome, young and rich, brave and mighty, invincible in the world, number one in the universe, lonely master, invulnerable to swords and guns, and only me. , Jade-faced Langjun, the benevolent is invincible, the brave is fearless, the King Kong is not bad, the wise and the martial arts, the undead, the hero of the hero, the dragon and the phoenix, the love and righteousness, the courage and color, unparalleled in the world, both cool and handsome, the person Exemplary, honest and trustworthy, generous in speech, personable, arrogant, noble in temperament, single aristocrat, handsome in appearance, with a different body, immeasurable merits and deeds, and overcome all opinions:

just this one glance, the clear and clear heart is I was fascinated by the seven meats and eight elements.

Chu Qingcheng's cheeks burned red instantly, looked at Long Yu's eyes full of stars, and said: "Hello, my name is Chu Qingcheng, what's your name? Can we get to know each other?" When Xiao Yiyu saw Chu Qingcheng's narcissistic appearance, he knew that this was just like what

was written in the book "Being Long Yu". ?

Thinking of this, Xiao Yiyu is very happy. When he turned around and looked at Long Yu again, his heart was half cold.

Why is Long Yu's face darker than before.

There was no sign of him being happy at all.

Love at first sight or something, it was completely invisible.

Could it be that Long Yu didn't realize that Chu Qingcheng was good?

No, then I have to help! As far as the pheromone smell exuding from his body, I tell you, there is no such thing as one in ten thousand. For this kind of stunning, we must start early, lest he be snatched away by others, and we will have no place to cry when we cry. Speaking of

which, Xiao Yiyu found that Chu Qingcheng was curiously watching himself and Long Yu whispering, and showed a bright smile to Chu Qingcheng. 910440937

Ding

Longyu's possessiveness towards Zhao Gang +10

Currently, Long Yu is possessive towards Zhao Gang Wei 81!

"Isn't it!" This time Xiao Yiyu couldn't hold back at all, he spat out, looking at Long Yu with unbelievable eyes: "I'm introducing you to the benefits of Chu Qingcheng, beep"

Xiao Yi The full content that Yu blurted out was: I'm talking to you) Shao the benefits of clarification, what the hell is your increased possessiveness towards me!

Because in the plane quest, the quest performer can't reveal any topic about the quest, even if it's not careful If Xiao Yiyu reveals it like this, it will be "beeped" by the system.

Therefore, what Xiao Yiyu said in Long Yu's ears is "I'm introducing you to the benefits of Chu Qingcheng, bi--

" Is he that good?" Long Yu chuckled mockingly: "Worth you praising him so much?"

"Chu Qingcheng is of course good, he is really a rare omega, and he has such a fresh pheromone taste. "For fear that Long Yu won't recognize how good Chu Qingcheng is, Xiao Yiyu doesn't care whether he is embarrassed to hear that Chu Qingcheng is embarrassed or not, he said loudly.

When Chu Qingcheng heard this, his face turned even redder. But he saw that

Long Yu was facing Chu at all. Qing Cheng didn't seem to be interested, instead, with a dark face, he grabbed Xiao Yiyu's arm and dragged him out of the bar.

Long Yu was about to be mad at Xiao Yiyu!

He didn't even know that Xiao Yiyu was such a restless owner without visiting the bar!

?

It's worth his compliments!

Look at the way he's fascinated when he enters the bar.

Look at him seeing Chu Qingcheng's face full of praise

?

He insisted on letting Xiao Yiyu know that not only is it good to be in love, but it is also very good to be in love.

When Xiao Yiyu was forcibly dragged out of the bar by Long Yu, he suddenly realized a problem. Just now, 010 seemed to remind him that Long Yu's possessive score for him reached 81 points.

010 once reminded him that when Long Yu's possessiveness towards him exceeds 80, he will not want him to have others in his eyes, or live with him, and will want to fall in love with him!

Xiao Yiyu's heart: isn't it? 821573241 It

is easy to achieve already?