5

Glancing at Xiao Yiyu who was bound, Fu Erchuan said to several bodyguards: "1

"Yes!" Several bodyguards said in unison. The

bodyguards left the room, and the bright red new room was set up.

Xiao Yiyu was vicious . Staring at him,

Fu Erchuan paced to the bed and pulled out the towel stuffed in Xiao Yiyu's mouth.

Xiao Yiyu immediately said,

"You don't want to run away from marriage, do you?" Fu Erchuan looked suspiciously If it was normal, Xiao Yiyu would definitely not let his attitude go soft, and he

would not scold Fu Erchuan - a dog with a bloody head, he would not be named Xiao, but now he is about to explode, and his attitude has not hardened at all, said: : "If you don't untie me, I'll fucking pee on your bed. "

Fu Erchuan:

Xiao Yiyu saw that Fu Erchuan was still moving, and quickly added: "My God, I have been tied up like this since the morning. It has been a whole day, and I have not urinated.

Hearing the words, Fu Erchuan untied the rope tied to Xiao Yiyu's legs, and the rope tied to his upper body was still there.

Fu Erchuan pointed to a door on the right and said, "The bathroom is there."

Xiao Yiyu got off the bed immediately, walked to the bathroom quickly, walked to the door, frowned, turned his head to look at Fu Erchuan and said, "Great God , open the door for me.

With hands tied, opening the door or something is too difficult for Xiao Yiyu.

Fu Erchuan laughed dumbly, walked over, and opened the bathroom door.

After Xiao Yiyu entered the door, he stood beside the toilet and said again : "Take off my pants. "

When he said this, Xiao Yiyu was sure that the dignified prince Fu Erchuan would not take off his pants for the first time they met.

Xiao Yiyu looked at the bathroom and saw that there was a window in the bathroom. Considering the possibility of his arms being released for a while, he escaped from the window.

Unexpectedly, when Fu Erchuan, who was standing at the door, walked up to him, he actually took off his pants instead of loosening his upper body.

This picture is too embarrassing, and the

pants are taken off.

Fu Erchuan said:

"Okay, pee!

Xiao Yiyu is now sure that Fu Erchuan has a weird brain circuit that is different from normal people.

As a normal man, Xiao Yiyu used to pee in school and sometimes secretly interact with him. It's the first time for other boys to look at him unilaterally. Especially Fu Erchuan looked at him with a look of concentration. It's

even more embarrassing.

"Can you go out of the bathroom? " 6154514023

"If you can't pee, don't pee. "Knowing what he wanted to say, Fu Erchuan directly blocked Xiao Yiyu's words.

Xiao Yiyu saw this and went out of his way. When Fu Erchuan was paying attention to himself, he opened the gate to release the water, and when the water was released, he deliberately made a mess. He moved in the direction of Fu Erchuan.

Then there was something on the back of Fu Erchuan's feet.

Sure enough, he saw Fu Erchuan frown.

Before Fu Erchuan could speak, Xiao Yiyu said first, "

Listen to Xiao Yiyu ." As soon as he said that, Fu Erchuan, who frowned originally, laughed, and he said firmly: "Just don't want to marry me?"

"I know and ask. "After urinating, Xiao Yiyu returned to that temperamental young man.

Fu Erchuan slowly began to undress. As Fu Erchuan took off less and less, Xiao Yiyu was very restless, even though he took a peek at this guy's body The goddamn master I was jealous, but he had no interest in Fu Erchuan.

Xiao Yiyu was about to leave the bathroom when he heard the door slamming shut, and then saw Fu Erchuan take a step forward and directly Lock the bathroom door.

"Watch me take a bath." Fu Erchuan said.

Xiao Yiyu:

...

Fu Erchuan didn't want to be escaped by Xiao Yiyu on the first day of marriage. Xiao Yiyu's legs were very fast, so he should be locked in his own space, and he has been Just staring at him will make you feel more at ease.

Anyway, Fu Erchuan asked him to watch it, and Xiao Yiyu had nothing to do, so let's watch it.

I have to admit that Fu Erchuan, who

is naked under the shower, is really amazing, regardless of his appearance or body. He is the type of man he likes.

Fu Erchuan washed himself twice in front of Xiao Yiyu . After I was clean, I wiped my body, changed into clean pajamas, then turned to look at Xiao Yiyu, chuckled: You are quite satisfied with my body.

"I'm a normal homosexual, you are a big man standing naked . In front of me, it's strange that I don't react. Xiao Yiyu replied:

Fu Erchuan hooked his lips and smiled, pushed the door and walked out of the bathroom.

Xiao Yiyu followed behind him and followed him out of the bathroom.

Fu Erchuan sat on the bed and looked at Xiao Yiyu with a smile , asked: "Tell me, Master Xiao, you didn't like me, 1; I'm the most outstanding young man of the right age, and I'm worthy of you. "

It's fucking narcissistic." Xiao Yiyu scolded.

Although he said so, Xiao Yiyu had to admit in his heart that Fu Erchuan's status and appearance did indeed have the capital, narcissism.

Fu Erchuan is from the time and space management station The prince is the director of the Future Time and Space Administration, and the most honorable man in the entire universe. Who does he want to marry, and who is not so happy?

Looking at it this way, Xiao Yiyu's behavior of escaping from marriage is indeed somewhat unsettling.

" Is it because my status is not high enough?" Seeing that Xiao Yiyu didn't answer, Fu Erchuan simply asked directly.

"Heh. "Xiao Yiyu said: "The whole