4

Human swordsman. When Xiao Yiyu saw that it was the swordsman of [Sushang~xin] who was brought down, he vaguely felt this.

Xiao Yiyu slapped his forehead and remembered that this person was the one he said he would chase after when he was in the top 100.

On the computer screen, I saw in the game interface, a swordsman in white was standing beside the strong swordsman in black.

[Sushang~xin] Hero, handsome guy, if you do this again, you will come after me as soon as I go online, I really want to give up my account, can I still let people play the game well! Find out what's going on Xiao Yiyu couldn't hold back his joy.

He typed in the computer.

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] Are you going to open up the map to the north today? The

guy is the most handsome in the world] Okay! The next sentence is for [Sushang~xin].

[I am the most handsome man in the world] Give up your number, or I will definitely see you and beat you once in the future. Ye Ge casually pressed the report button on the game interface. In less than five seconds, [Sushang~xin] was quiet, Xi.

[World] [Sushang ~ core].

[Sushang~xin] I almost threw the computer in anger. Ye Ge also sent another sentence to [Sushang~xin], two words.

[I'm the most handsome

in the world] Rebound! Xiao Yiyu couldn't help laughing, and he was so happy in front of the computer.

[Lao Niang's No. 1 Beauty in the World] You are so pissed off.

[I am the most handsome in the world] He deserves it if he dares to covet you. Go, let's continue to show the map.

Xiao Yiyu and Ye Ge are playing games together today, and they can clearly feel that Ye Ge is a little out of shape. In the past, the little monster boss who could be defeated in ten minutes with the cooperation of two people, today Ye Ge made frequent mistakes and did not play for half an hour. If you don't say it, you will be mobs.

Xiao Yiyu backed Little Loli aside and sent Ye Ge a message.

[Lao Niang No. 1 Beauty in the World] Are you busy today? If you have something to do, go to Sanyuan first. We are not in a hurry for the game exhibition map, and we will make an appointment tomorrow.

"I'm the most handsome man in the world] No...I have something to do, but it's not a three-dimensional thing... After typing these words, Ye Ge got into a tangle. Since he and Chen Pei ended the QQ chat, he I always wanted to make Little Loli my wife. Ye Ge wanted to ask her since she was online.

But whenever this sentence was about to be asked, Ye Ge's face flushed with shame, and then he became nervous. His fingers trembled. Ye Ge grew up so big, and there were so many girls Wuyang and Wuyang who confessed to him. He didn't like any of them, but he never confessed to anyone.

Every time "Would you like to be my wife?" Ye Ge's palms were sweating before the words could be sent out, so today he was always distracted when he played games with Little Loli. Little Lolita found out so quickly. His

wife is really smart .

Mei] If you are willing to say it, I can help, and if you are helpful, I will try my best to help you.

[I am the most handsome man in the world] You can help, you can help, only you can help in this world I'm busy.

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] What's the matter? Ye Ge decided to go for it, his fingers were beating fast on the keyboard, the man is the most

handsome in the world] Are you willing to be my wife? Ge kept staring at the dialog box on Little Loli 's head, so nervous that her heart almost jumped out of her throat.

One minute passed. Another minute passed. Three minutes passed.

He didn't move as if he had used the immobilization technique.

By the fifth minute, Ye Ge had endured to the limit, and his fingers were tapping on the keyboard.

[I am the most handsome man in the world] Are you still there?

This time Xiao Yi Yu returned quickly.

Lao Niang, the most beautiful in the world] is here. Ye Ge stared at the word "in" on the computer screen and felt that he understood what Little Loli meant, but he was not willing to give up.

[I am the most handsome in the world] So, would you like to be my wife?

[I am the most beautiful in the world] Not willing. Ye Ge looked at the three words "unwilling" in the dialog box on Little Loli's head, and only felt sore in his eyes, which was terribly uncomfortable.

He was actually rejected. Ye Ge has never suffered such a blow since he was a child, and he is angry and aggrieved. His fingers beat fast on the keyboard, and he typed a long mouth to exhale fragrance. When he was about to send it out, he deleted it all. He went to the bathroom to wash his face, and then blew on the balcony. Only then did he adjust his mood and go back to to the computer.

[Laozi is the most handsome in the world] Why not? [Lao Niang is

the most beautiful in the world] I said that I like to study well. The love in my fantasy is on the playground of the Beining University campus, and the love object should be my classmate. Senior, junior or similar.

[I'm the most handsome in the world] Then why did you take the initiative to provoke me? What do you mean by adding me as a friend again and again?

[I'm the most beautiful in the world].....I'm the first registered name, I'm the number one in the world Yimei, then I saw your id when I was flipping through the hero list. I thought it was a good match for my id, so I wanted to know you, but, I really just thought that our id was destined, and I just wanted to know you and play games together. No other meaning. When Xiao Yiyu quickly typed these words on the keyboard, 010 "tsk tsk tsk" in Xiao Yiyu's ear.

Road 010: Young Master Xiao, your current behavior is like a blooming green camellia. 120cc41

Xiao Yiyu: I'm happy, you can manage it.

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] If this makes you misunderstood, I am very sorry for you, but I, I did not

I once said that I like you, but you misunderstood.

[Lao Niang No. 1 Beauty in the World] If you are angry, I will stop playing this game in the future, anyway, the college entrance examination is coming soon, and I have less and less time to play games every day.

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] Otherwise, you will deal with me like you deal with [掎懇~心], kill me so much that I don't dare to play this game, can you see it? Ye Ge looked at the little loli popping out of her head. The words that came to me were both angry and annoyed, and I didn't know what to say.

Just when Ye Ge looked at the little Loli on the game interface in a daze, the little Loli sent another sentence.

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] I'm sorry, let's do this today, I'll go down first, and I'll be online tomorrow. If you are still angry, you can hack me to death when you go online tomorrow.

After finishing speaking, Xiao Yiyu didn't give Ye Ge any time to react at all, he went offline, and Ye Ge looked at Xiao Loli's head and instantly blacked out. The room sat motionless and looked at the game interface in front of him. After an unknown amount of time, Ye Ge felt uncomfortable in his eyes, so he stood up, went to the bathroom to wash his face again, and then lay on the bed. There was a knock on the door.

:gn£

"Come in!"

It was Ye Ge's mother who entered the room, Ye Ge's mother poked her head in and asked, "The supper is durian egg tart, Xiaobao wants to eat a Ye Ge and pretend to be calm: "Really? Oh? , maybe the movie I just watched was too touching. "

"What's the name of the movie?"

"Hachiko"

"You have a good rest tonight, don't play games and tire your eyes."

"Got it."

"Do you want Xiaobao to come out and eat durian egg tarts?"

"I don't want to, I'm not hungry."

"Okay, then you go to bed early, good night." Ye Ge's mother was about to leave the room when she heard Ye Ge Called him suddenly.

"Mom!" Mom stopped and looked at him suspiciously: "What's the matter with Xiaobao?^

"Mom, is Beining University a good test? If I start working hard from now on, there is still a month before the college entrance examination. Can I get admitted?"

It is indeed very difficult. Ye Ge's mother:

"Mom, I will study hard from tomorrow, and then I will be admitted to Beining University. Ye Ge's mother smiled and said, "If you want to take the exam, your mother will also support you, but don't put too much pressure on you. After all, it is the best university in our country." "

It doesn't matter if you pass the test or not. Your mother gave birth to you, and you don't expect how much money you will earn in the future, as long as you are happy.

"The starting point of our family is the end point that 99% of the families can't reach by rocket. The responsibility of the family is handed over to your brother, and you'll be happy."

"Well, I know." God, Xiao Yiyu just left When he entered the classroom, he found that there was a gaze that shot straight at him. Ye Ge came to the school today, and faced with many students who surrounded him, the first question was "Who is the best student in our class.

Everyone spit out a name.

" Zhou Liyang. Ye Ge asked again: "Can Zhou Liyang be admitted to Beining University?" Everyone said in unison, Ye Ge asked his classmates to help him point out which Zhou Liyang was, and then Xiao Yiyu stepped into the classroom with one foot, and Ye Ge followed his classmate's finger. Xiao Yiyu looked at him in the direction of his head.

Xiao Yiyu was puzzled, turned his head, and saw Ye Ge who was sitting at the last row of tables, staring straight at him.

Xiao Yiyu felt a "squeak" in his heart, and hurriedly asked 010: "What should I do? It wouldn't be me who revealed the secret, Ye Ge knew that [the most beautiful lady in the world] is me, right?" What happened since this plane, he replied: "It shouldn't be. "