18

Long Yu's Adam's apple rolled a few times, and his eyes began to glow when he looked at Xiao Yiyu.

Xiao Yiyu's attention was all on Long Yu's bleeding hand, which was cut by glass fragments, and he didn't pay attention to the look in his eyes at all.

Xiao Yiyu stood in front of Long Yu, took his hand from his side and brought it to his own eyes, looking at it, it really was a deep hole.

"This can't be done, the injury is too serious, I have to take you to the hospital for bandaging."

"Don't go to the hospital." Long Yu's palms were cold, but his heart was hot, "There is a medicine box in the room, and there are bandages in the medicine box. Heyao, Agang, just help me deal with it briefly. Tonight is special, I can't be surrounded by people in estrus in the hospital." The Long family's business involves guns and ammunition, and getting injured is not a big deal.

It's just that Xiao Yiyu was worried when he looked at the wound.

"Okay."

Today is indeed a special situation.

Xiao Yiyu and Long Yu walked out of the bathroom and entered the living room. 6154514023

Xiao Yiyu found the medicine box under Long Yu's instructions, and then sat on the sofa and gave Long Yu Just looking at the wound

, the wound was very deep, Xiao Yiyu felt pain, he was careful when applying medicine to Long Yu, he tilted his head to look at Long Yu: "How is it, does it hurt?"

..no It hurts.

Only at this time did Xiao Yiyu realize that Long Yu's forehead was covered in fine sweat, and he looked down, and he saw Long Yu's fiery eyes looking at him again. The eyes of the two met .

Xiao Yiyu saw Long Yu facing each other. He showed a very big and bright smile. That smile was as if the hungry wolf saw the little white rabbit, and the little rabbit saw the carrot. In the

next second, Xiao Yiyu was thrown under him by Long Yu. He went to pull Xiao Yiyu's clothes and said, "Gang, I really can't stand it anymore, let's do-. "

"Yeah, I haven't finished bandaging yet." "Xiao Yiyu is still flustered.

"It doesn't matter, wrap it up after finishing."

"Ah!

010 sighed: "I told you that when you come back, you will definitely be eaten.

"Go away!

It's not like that.

But under Long Yu's passionate attack, Xiao Yiyu's body gradually softened into a pool of water.

He grabbed Long Yu's back and felt a wave from Long Yu. Another wave of enthusiasm. Outside the

window, Zheng Jin personally led people to carefully check the surrounding of the house, and found that he actually found a full 10 or 20 bombs around the room. Zheng Jin watched as these bombs went flying. Cold sweat. My dear, this thing is going to explode tonight, it's not a joke. Zheng Jin intends to report the situation to Long Yu.

He knocked on the door for a long time, but no one opened the door for him. I'm worried Regarding Long Yu's situation in the room, Zheng Jin waited for a while longer, pushed the door open gently, and then he heard a hot, suppressed, erotic voice coming from the room. It dimmed a little bit. He turned around, and quietly closed the door again. Zheng Jin just turned around when he heard an emotional report from his subordinates, "Secretary Zheng, Dashao Long brought a bunch of people to make trouble.

"Okay, I'll wait for them to come!" Zheng Jin's mouth showed an evil arc.

, two people did it from the sofa to the floor, and then from the floor to the bed.

Xiao Yiyu rises and falls in the ocean of desire.

Occasionally, when he was conscious, he seemed to hear some loud noises, so he quickly grabbed Long Yu's hand and said, "Wait, wait, listen to the noise outside the window?" Long Yu paused for a while and pricked his ears. After listening for a while, he said, "There seems to be a fight outside. But it's okay, Zheng Jin is guarding outside."

"You trust him." Xiao Yiyu didn't know what was going on with him, but he blurted out full of jealousy.

"Are you jealous?"

"Go away!"

"I like you the most in the whole world." After saying that, Long Yu smiled and leaned on Xiao Yiyu again, continuing his seeding exercise. Passionate like fire, through the twilight until the sky turned white, the tired Xiao Yiyu just wanted to sleep. Long Yu pulled the quilt up, covered the sleeping Xiao Yiyu tightly, then went to the bathroom to take a shower, changed into clean clothes, and walked out of the room. Outside the villa, the battle is over. The battlefield has also been cleaned up, and Zheng Jin stood alone at the door.

Facing the rising sun, Zheng Jin's back looked lonely. Hearing the door slamming, Zheng Jin turned his head to look at Long Yu, and at a glance he could see that Long Yu had differentiated into an alpha.

But thinking of the person who spent the night with Long Yu last night, Zheng Jin's eyes dimmed again, adjusted his mood, pushed his glasses, and said to Long Yu: "Twenty bombs were found near this house last night, two At half past o'clock, Long Jing brought a group of people over to look for trouble, and I solved them all."

"Good job." Long Yu said. Zheng Jin asked again: "Are you going to arrange a press conference later?"

"No." Long Yu said, "I'll go to my father directly. Long Yu knows how much Old Master Long cares. I am worried that he will differentiate into an alpha. Now that he has become an alpha, the battle for the heir of the Long family has been announced

. The corners of his mouth raised.

"And..." Zheng Jin hesitated for a while, and said, "I have a private matter that I want to tell you. "

"Hmm. Zheng Jin asked: "Long Sanshao, don't you even have the slightest affection for me? You pushed me so completely last night, do you really not like me at all?"

With Zheng Jin's great courage, he was so nervous that his body began to stiffen. Long Yu looked at Chaoyang in the east and replied, "No. You are very good. You are my most trusted subordinate and my most capable assistant. If there is no Zhao Gang," Zheng Jin was anxious and couldn't wait: "Zhao Gang is better than me. "

No." Long Yu thought for a while and replied, "He is inferior to you in many ways. However, I only like him, and I only want him. Although he didn't say it, I have a hunch that he doesn't. I don't like to share me with others, and... he is also an alpha, and he is willing to lie under me, which is a big sacrifice, and I am very satisfied." Zheng Jin's face became paler and paler. I laughed mockingly: "That's it!" I didn't want to force you into trouble, so I decided to leave. "Long Yu looked at Zheng Jin hesitantly. I saw Zheng Jin's attitude was firm. Finally, slowly, Long Yu nodded: "Okay, ask me to go through the resignation formalities tomorrow. There were tears in Zheng Jin's eyes: "I thought you would at least keep me for a while. "

The taste of not getting what you ask for is unbearable. I shouldn't imprison you by my side, you should leave me and start a new life." "

"Okay. "Zheng Jin said: "Then congratulate Long Sanshao in advance for obtaining the status of the heir to the Long family, and I will go back to prepare for the handover." "

"Good.

Xiao Yiyu slept until the evening. There was no one by the bed. Xiao

Yiyu lifted the quilt and sat up, and the discomfort from his body as if being run over by a wheel instantly made him sigh in pain

. Starting from last night,

he was really not suitable for being invaded by another man at first, but after all, Long Yu, who is the main attacker of erotic novels, is self-taught and full of skills, and within ten minutes, he already felt refreshed. Later, under Long Yu's fierce attack, Xiao Yiyu couldn't believe that the humiliating voices came from his own mouth. It was refreshing at the time, but after the event, the level of physical fatigue, Xiao Yiyu was also drunk.

He got dressed, ordered takeout again, and was not in a hurry to find Long Yu. According to the description of the original work, after Long Yu split into heaven, a lot of major events began to happen in the Long family, including the fact that Long's father held a press conference to officially announce that the future owner of the Long family was Long Yu; for example, Long Jing's last counterattack. Maybe On this day, Long Yu was too busy. While waiting for the takeaway, Xiao Yiyu turned on the TV, and the first item broadcast on the TV business news was that Mr. Long held a press conference and officially announced that the heir of the Long family was Long Yu.

On the TV screen, Long Yu is arrogant and handsome.

Xiao Yiyu felt that he was fascinated.

"Yeah!" Xiao Yiyu picked up the apple and took a bite, and replied, "Yes."

"He is the male protagonist of Ma Long Aotian's novel."

"That was before I entered this world, and he will not be in the future. ." Xiao Yiyu took another bite of the big apple. Yesterday, Long Yu was driven by desire, standing alone on the shower, being doused with cold water, cutting his hands with glass fragments, and the image of blood running down his thighs, which caused a strong visual impact to Xiao Yiyu. Among all the 101 oemga, Zheng Jin, Long Yu's most trusted and reassuring eldest wife, can refuse, Xiao Yiyu is willing to believe that in the future Long Yu will also refuse all oemga.

"That's right, according to the original description, Liu Ruge, Chu Qingcheng, and Zheng Jin are all in Long Yu's harem at least now, but he only has you now, and he probably won't want anyone else in the future." 010 said.

"I am willing to believe him." Xiao Yiyu said. In the days when he was separated from Long Yu, Xiao Yiyu had an uncomfortable life. Even when he went out to travel, he still had to keep in mind what Long Yu was doing every day, who he was with, and whether he was in danger. From that moment, Xiao Yiyu knew that he really fell in love with Long Yu. In this case, why bother himself, even if he is the one who suffers, he is willing to follow his original intention, his original intention is:

he likes Long Yu, and in this world, he is willing to grow old with Long Yu slowly.