7

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] Well.

Aren't you happy? Across the computer screen, Xiao Yiyu could feel Ye Ge's excitement from the bottom of his heart, which made him very uncertain. When Ye Ge knew that he was a man, he would Wouldn't want to kill him. 6154E didn't care, the task was important, Xiao Yiyu comforted himself, and then replied to Ye Ge casually.

Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] Happy. Dim ktv, + several ten 1 \ nine-year-old men and women sitting all over the box. The one who is singing is Tian Ruoruo, a sweet beauty. Ye Ge sat on Zhi Que Que, Chen Pei handed him a can of beer, sat beside him, and said, "I find it's getting harder and harder to date you, the great god, recently, QQ is not online, "Imaginary Sword World" I don't play the game anymore, I'll call you and ask you to come out and refuse me, if it wasn't for our gang of brothers going to college all over the world tomorrow, I don't think we'd be able to make an appointment with you tonight." Ye Ge drank half in one breath. can of beer. Chen Pei added: "You won't be busy with your studies recently, right?" 120cc41

"Hmm."

"No? You didn't always say that just about our family's conditions, you can donate more money to foreign universities and go abroad to study abroad. When you come back with money, you can guarantee that you have a beautiful education. You don't need to cross a single-plank bridge with thousands of troops like the children of the poor. What are you doing? Suddenly you started to repeat your studies?"

"No way, Beining University does not accept donations to exchange places. , otherwise I would be too lazy to learn." Ye Ge put the remaining half can of beer on a few tables.

"No, why do you have to take the Beining exam? The school must have a score of at least 680. You dislike life is too easy and you have to find something to do for yourself?"

"My wife is there." Ye Ge said this in a low voice, killing and hurting Extremely powerful. In an instant, he stopped singing, those who played games stopped playing games, those who chatted, and those who buckled their mobile phones, all looked at Ye Ge in unison. Although these rich people are only eighteen or nineteen years old, which of them are not in several relationships, only Ye Ge, who has always been ignorant of feelings, is unmoved by the confession of beautiful women, and Ziran is all alone.

"My God, Ye Ge, you are not funny, why don't you bring it over to show your buddies if you have a girlfriend.

"That's right, I think my sister-in-law must be a big beauty."

"Yes, yes, tell me what my sister-in-law is like? Do you have any photos for us to see?

"Ye Ge, call my sister-in-law and ask her to come over. "

Your sister-in-law can't come because of something. I don't have any photos. I'll give you the opportunity to get to know them later." The corners of Ye Ge's mouth rose.

"Then tell me what your sister-in-law looks like and what type of head office?" Ye Ge thought for a while and replied, "A very good person, who is in the same class as us, this year, relying on his own abilities." Be admitted to Bac Ninh. "

Fuck! Xueba!"

"Sister-in-law is awesome!

"God, I'm so good at being admitted to Beining." Hearing these friends complimenting Little Loli, Ye Ge's mouth almost rose to the sky. It was more than happy to compliment him.

"Okay, let's play, I'm going on a date with your sister-in-law. I'm happy today, I'll put it all on my account, and I'll pay for it." Ye Ge left the KTV box amid cheers and cheers. As soon as Ye Ge left, Chen Pei, who had the best relationship with him, was surrounded by the crowd and asked Chen Pei about Ye Ge's girlfriend. Well, Ye Ge stopped a taxi and reported the address. In the second half of the party, Ye Geguang thought that it was time to play games with Little Loli online tonight.

After returning home, Ye Ge opened the game interface immediately after turning on the computer, and sent a message to Little Loli.

[I am the most handsome in the world] Wife, how do you feel about the school when you report to the university today?

[I am the most beautiful in the world] The school is very big, the campus greening is very good, the food in the cafeteria is very cheap, and the classmates are very good.

The most handsome guy in the world] Remember, don't get too close to other men, not even teachers and professors.

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] Don't worry. I'll wait for you to come. Little Loli had this dialog box on top of her head, Ye Ge - thinking of his wife in college waiting for him expectantly, he had pink bubbles in his heart.

[Laozi is the most handsome in the world] Good~ [Lao Niang

is the most beautiful in the world] Hehe ended the two hours of playing games with Little Loli every day. After Ye Ge turned off the computer, he plunged into the pile of books again. Must be admitted to Beining, must not let his wife down.

Ye Ge's father, who had been busy for more than half a month, came into the house, put the suitcase aside, and asked, "Did Ye Ge slept?"

"I didn't." Ye Ge's mother replied, "I took a look just now and still He's studying! This kid, I thought studying was so hard when he suddenly got motivated. He couldn't hold on for a few days, but I didn't expect this wild ge to hold on for so long." Dad showed a gratified smile: "This child has really grown up, I'm sensible." Ye Ge is a premature baby born by Ye Ge's mother at the age of 40 who risked her life. Ye Ge's mother is very fond of this difficult child. Ye Ge's father actually disapproved of Ye Ge's mother's pampering method in his heart. He felt that boys should still achieve something and pursue something in life. All never said anything to Ye Ge's mother raising Ye Ge like this. But now that Ye Ge suddenly forges ahead, Ye Ge's father is happy in his heart. Time flies fast.

In a blink of an eye, a year has passed. During this year, Ye Ge spent all the rest of his time studying except going online with Xiao Yiyu every night. Ye Ge's talent is very good, and there are some of the most powerful private teachers in the city one-on-one - teaching alone, plus enough hard work. In 2008, he was admitted to Beining. Received mail from Beining

On the day of the admission notice, Ye Ge almost jumped up with joy. Because of this, Ye Ge directly became a model of counterattack in the mouths of the teachers of Hengzhou No. 1 Middle School. During the teaching process of the teachers of Hengzhou No. 1 Middle School, they encountered those rich children, or the second and third grades of high school because of their unsatisfactory grades in the past. students, Ye Ge's name will be mentioned by the teachers again. This is of course a later story, so let's not mention it for the time being. Ye Ge, who received the admission notice, returned home and immediately turned on the computer. Even if the avatar of [Lao Niang, the most beautiful in the world] was black, he couldn't control his joy. He couldn't wait to send a message to Xiao Yiyu. .

[Laozi is the most handsome in the world] Wife, I took the exam and went to Beining. I am now what your ideal love partner looks like.

[Laozi is the most handsome in the world] Wife, let me tell you, this is one of the things that I have persisted for the longest in my life. This year has been really difficult for me. There are so many courses in the three years of high school, several times. I am exhausted, but as long as I think of you waiting for me on the Beining campus, my whole body is filled with fighting spirit.

[Laozi is the most handsome in the world] Wife, when I enter school, we can fall in love at the school in Beining.

[I am the most handsome in the world] I am really looking forward to it! Xiao Yiyu got the news that he was admitted to Beining earlier than Ye Ge. When he was studying in Beining to make an admission letter for Ye Ge, the mechanical voice of the system reminded him in Xiao Yiyu's mind. Ye Ge has been admitted to Beining University. Congratulations, you have completed the first task of the world plane task.

Please start preparing for the second task of the world plane task. Let Ye Ge work at the National Research Institute.

Xiao Yiyu fell into a faint sadness after hearing the news. Ye Ge obviously thought he was a woman now. If he knew that he was real, he might beat him or die with him. If they don't communicate with each other, how can they listen to his advice and enter any national research institute. At nine o'clock in the evening, Xiao Yiyu was sitting in front of the computer, and just after logging in to the "Fantasy Chu Ba" little loli account, all the messages Ye Ge sent him jumped out.

Xiao Yiyu had just finished reading the messages that Ye Ge sent him during the day, and the messages Ye Ge sent him now bounced back.

[I am the most handsome in the world] Wife, you are finally online. I sat in front of the computer and waited for you all day.

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] I'm so sorry.

[I'm the most handsome in the world] It's okay, I forgive you, after all, who knew that the admission notice would be sent to my house today, I just want you to be the first to know the good news that I was admitted to Beining.

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] You are awesome! I am proud of you. Ye Ge, who is sitting on the computer screen, looks at his wife's compliment to him, his ears secretly red, and the corners of his mouth grin upward.

The most handsome guy in the world] On the day I entered school, wife, please pick me up at the school gate. Before Xiao Yiyu could reply, Ye Ge changed his mind again.

The most handsome guy in the world] No, I need to take a flight from Hengzhou to Beining. I checked that it takes about an hour to take a taxi from the airport to Beining campus. The next impression is handsome enough to make you love me more at a glance.

[I am the most handsome man in the world] On the first day I go to school, I have to take a good bath and then pack myself up. Let's meet again on the second or second day of my schooling.

Xiao Yiyu watched Ye Ge's news come one after another, feeling Ye Ge's excitement and anticipation, feeling both guilty and nervous.

[I am the most handsome man in the world].....Hey, is my wife nervous? In fact, I am also worried that my wife will not like me after meeting! Wife, don't worry, no matter if you are a youthful type, a coquettish type, a tomboy type, or an ordinary looking person, you are my wife.

Xiao Yiyu typed "What if I were a man?" in the input dialog. His finger stayed on the enter key for a while, and he felt that this was too exciting for Ye Ge, so he should slow down and talk about it when we meet.