Untitled Part 22

Ding!

warn!

Things about the time and space repair station and tasks are not allowed to be disclosed in various planes!

Meng Ziqiang waited for a few seconds without seeing Xiao Yiyu speak, and then added: "I don't know what you think, and I can't be so heartless. Since you came to the company, you have returned to a normal week. Qin started to be abnormal again."

"Since you worked in Tianqi, Zhou Qin started to run to Tianqi from time to time. You know that the value of Tianqi's company's revenue is not worth mentioning to Zhou, but because When you are there, he will still go every once in a while, and even leave the more important things in the head office to others."

"Not only that, Zhou Qin can also have emotions, he used to be expressionless, Ever since he saw you, he would sometimes sit behind his desk and suddenly laugh or frown. Zhou Qin is no longer a machine that only makes money, but a living person."

"One time I really couldn't bear it . I asked Zhou Qin, why are you so happy these days? Zhou Qin replied, you started to like him again. He said that for more than half a month, you always praised him, just like when the two of you were in college, you were the most fond of him. When I started chasing him, I was always complimenting him."

"But this good mood didn't last long, Zhou Qin deliberately arranged for you to go on business trips with him, you know how much he expected to live in a room with you. In the hotel room, that night, he was waiting for you to confess to him, waiting for you to explain to him, and even waiting for you to be in love with him."

"But you didn't do anything that night, and you actually lay beside him beautifully. After a good night's sleep, no one can sleep so well in the same bed with the person they like, unless you have no idea about Zhou Qin."

"No. I-I'm too tired, yes-" Xiao Yiyu I want to say that because he has a system by his side, as long as Zhou Qin wants to do something to him, the system will wake him up immediately, so he can relax and go to sleep. Impossible to sleep.

But Xiao Yiyu couldn't say anything about the system.

The sound of the 010 system sounded in Xiao Yiyu's mind again.

Ding!

warn!

Things about the time and space repair station and tasks are not allowed to be disclosed in various planes!

Ding!

warn!

Things about the time and space repair station and tasks are not allowed to be disclosed in various planes!

"The events of that night made Zhou Qin fully realize the fact that you don't like him anymore, and he still has illusions about you, Zhou Qin feels like a fool, Zhou Qin hates himself I have already decided to dig you out of my memory, so why can't someone who sees you want to get close?"

"Zhou Qin hates that you don't like him hanging around around him, and Zhou Qin even hates that he is always in a bad mood. You are leading me by the nose."

Xiao Yiyu suddenly realized why the day after the two stayed in a hotel, Zhou Qin seemed to be a different person. First, he added two blackening points to directly blacken them. Let Zhang Chedong fire him directly.

"The night when he came back from France, Zhou Qin went to the bar and got drunk. He smiled like a fool and looked at me, and said to me, 'Meng Ziqiang, Xia Xiaohui is gone and took my half life, let me I had no interest in life, and came back and stabbed me again, so that I could not survive and die, how could he be so cruel!"

"Zhou Qin said to me, 'He doesn't like me, I can't see it. He still suffers. It's too painful. I feel like I can't live anymore. So, I have to drive him away and make him disappear completely in Jiangning, so that I can live.' When Zhou Qin said these words, eyes* *It's red, it looks like you're going crazy."

"Zhou Qin drank the stomach bleeding and was hospitalized. After waking up, he gave an order to let Tianqi's boss fire you directly."

"Xia Xiaohui, I'll show you something. ." Having said that, Meng Ziqiang took out a document from the document bag and handed it to Xiao Yiyu.

Xiao Yiyu opened the document and saw that it was a will. The content of the will was that if Zhou Qin died unexpectedly, all the money Zhou Qin had worked hard for so many years would belong to Xia Xiaohui. The will was made in January last year. For many years, Zhou Qin and Xia Xiaohui have not seen each other for a long time.

Xiao Yiyu's fingers trembled slightly.

Meng Ziqiang said, "I don't know how affectionate a person can be."

"Xia Xiaohui, if you don't like Zhou Qin, really, even if it's because of Zhou Qin's deep love and righteousness for you, give it to Zhou Qin. Save a life. Leave Apocalypse and never appear in front of Zhou Qin again. The world is so big, where there is no job, why should it be limited to one Jiang Ning. In this way, it is good for you and for him."

What I said to Meng Ziqiang today The words shocked Xiao Yiyu greatly.

He thought that Zhou Qin didn't like him, and he even felt sad because Zhou Qin didn't like him. He never expected that Zhou Qin liked him, even more than he thought.

He originally thought that Zhou Qin had abandoned him, but did it turn out that he had abandoned Zhou Qin?

...

After saying goodbye to Meng Ziqiang in the teahouse, Xiao Yiyu walked alone under the street lamp, with the noisy voice of 010 beside his ears.

"Master Xiao, it seems that you are really too much for Zhou Qin!"

"I am moved by Zhou Qin."

"Zhou Qin is really unlucky, and he likes a ruthless and unscrupulous person like you."

...

Xiao Yiyu all the way Silent, I don't know how long I walked, and when I walked downstairs in the community where the rental house was located, I saw that his few things were all piled up in the community.

Xiao Yiyu just remembered that Zhou Qin sold the house at a high price, he was kicked out by the landlord!

Xiao Yiyu put his hand in his pocket and took out the key Zhou Qin gave him in the car during the day. After staring at the key for a while, Xiao Yiyu made a decision.

Xiao Yiyu took a taxi to Zhou Qin's house.

That is the famous rich villa area in Jiangning.

Xiao Yiyu opened the door of the villa with the key, and there was light in his eyes. Zhou Qin was sitting on the black leather sofa under the crystal chandelier in the living room.

Seeing that it was Xiao Yiyu who came in, Zhou Qin's eyes lit up.

He said, "You're here."

Xiao Yiyu said "um".

Zhou Qin said: "Do you know what you mean by coming here?"

Xiao Yiyu stood at the door and looked at Zhou Qin sitting on the sofa from a distance. He didn't answer his question, but paused for a few seconds and said, "I I like you."

Although Zhou Qin tried hard to suppress his emotions, Xiao Yiyu could still see the abnormal fluctuations in his emotions, Zhou Qin's mouth trembled slightly, stood up from the sofa, and moved towards Xiao Yiyu step by step. He walked over, and then suddenly hugged the person in his arms.

Zhou Qin's strength is so great that he can't wait to rub Xiao Yiyu into his body.