Arc 3: Shocked my wife turned out to be a man 1

Zhao Gang died peacefully at the age of 86 on a lightly raining morning.

When he died, Long Yu, who also had white hair beside him, held his hand tightly,

Zhao Gang died, Xiao Yiyu naturally couldn't move in Zhao Gang's body, and the voice of 010 machine sounded in his mind.

Ding

congratulations, this plane task has been completed.

Ding!

Congratulations, 200 points have been credited to your account, please pay attention to check.

Ding!

The system will now send you out of this plane.

"Wait!" Xiao Yiyu hurriedly stopped 010 and said, "Long Yu is still alive, I'm gone, what should he do, or I'll go back after Long Yu's death.

"No way! Zhao Gang's life span is So long, you have to go. There is no option for you to stay in this world!"

"That"

010 interrupted Xiao Yiyu's words and continued: "But you can rest assured that Long Yu's lifespan will end tonight!"

"Ah?"

010 Said: "Because his lover passed away, he was too sad, so tonight he got into the bed, closed his eyes and would have a beautiful dream, there was you in the dream, if he didn't want to wake up in the dream, he just slept to death. Master Xiao, let's go now. "

When Xiao Yiyu opened his eyes again, he was no longer around the world in the book, but the time and space management station.

After returning to the time and space management station, Xiao Yiyu instantly forgot the world in the book, and his heart was full of There is a strong feeling of warmth.

Xiao Yiyu stayed at the time and space management station for more than a month, and then received a new plane task.

Accompanied by 010, Xiao Yiyu was sent to a new plane by a time transporter.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw a room full of neat male and female students in school uniforms (the second semester of high school, all of them were 18 years old).

Just when Xiao Yiyu hadn't figured out the situation and was in a daze, he suddenly heard someone shouting from the podium: "Zhou Liyang, come and answer this question.

Xiao Yiyu is not in the state yet, so he will check with the teacher standing on the podium. The teacher looked

at him with anticipation.

"I wipe!" Xiao Yiyu had an ominous premonition.

Sure enough, he heard 010 remind him in his ear the next second: "Master Xiao, you are here. This plane is called Zhou Liyang, the teacher called you to get up and answer the question! " Is it

a coincidence? Xiao Yiyu stood up straight, then smiled awkwardly at the teacher, and said, "Sorry, I just ran away. , I don't know where you are talking about.

The whole classroom burst into laughter.

All the voices of the classmates were chatting and booing.

"Yo, the top student in the first grade will still run away!

"Oh my God, I didn't expect that one day Zhou Liyang would not know what the teacher said.

"Zhou Liyang has lost his chain."

Xiao Yiyu was also embarrassed.

"Sit down." The teacher said.

The teacher tapped on the blackboard with chalk and said, "If you have Zhou Liyang's grades, you can run away without listening to the class. This is the privilege of a good student.

After Xiao Yiyu sat down, he said, "Master Xiao, now I start sending you plane information. "

"Okay.

In an instant, the plane information flowed into Xiao Yiyu's head like a flood.

Xiao Yiyu's identity is Zhou Liyang. Zhou Liyang is a senior in Hengzhou No. 1 Middle School who has taken the college entrance examination in half a year.

In Zhou Liyang's class, there is a man named Ye Ge, a young master from a super rich second-generation family.

Ye Ge's family is super rich, and his parents are old sons, so he is super spoiled and developed Ye Ge's lawless and domineering character. It is impossible to study.

Xiao Yiyu's mission in this plane is to make Ye Ge, who has terrible grades, improve his grades, get admitted to Beining University, the best school in the country, and then work in the National Research Institute.

Xiao Yiyu looked around in the classroom, and sure enough he didn't see Ye Ge.

Ye Ge is now addicted to online games. He surfs the Internet either at home or in Internet cafes. He rarely comes to school at all.

Xiao Yiyu has been in the plane for three days, and he hasn't seen Ye Ge yet.

It can't go on like this.

There is still half a year before the college entrance examination, and

Ye Ge must be found as soon as possible.

"Okay."

010 replied: "I found it. In the speeding Internet cafe, just the Internet cafe in the south of our city, we are playing a game called "Dream Overlord"."

Xiao Yiyu asked the class teacher for a long afternoon off because of stomach pain. , Because Zhou Liyang usually behaves very well, his request for leave not only did not arouse the teacher's suspicion, but also made the teacher ask him whether it is serious or not, and he should take a good rest when he goes home.

Xiao Yiyu, who successfully got a half-day sick leave, went straight to the speeding Internet cafe.

Super Speed ​​Internet Cafe is one of the best Internet cafes in the city.

The deck is very comfortable.

The computer screen is huge.

Sanitation is also very clean.

The price will naturally be slightly more expensive, 20 yuan per hour for ordinary seats.

Xiao Yiyu looked around in the Internet cafe and didn't see Ye Ge's figure, so he had to come to the front desk, and after asking, he learned that Zhou Liyang was in a separate box in the Internet cafe.

50 yuan per hour for a separate box.

The original owner of Zhou Liyang is just a child of an ordinary family, and his pocket money is only more than 100 yuan a week. Xiao Yiyu can't come out with a week's pocket money to surf the Internet for two hours. brain.

Then Xiao Yiyu applied for a game account of "Dream Overlord".

"010, please help me to check, what is the name of Ye Ge's game account?"

"Okay. I found it, his game."

Xiao Yiyu said to this domineering account.

Xiao Yiyu thought about it for a while, and registered the account name as "dictatorship of all kinds of disobedient rulers", and chose the swordsman as the character image.

After applying for the game name, Xiao Yiyu entered the game interface, and found that "Fantasy Ba Chu" is a well-made online game with beautiful scenery and beautiful characters. It is the game with the best graphics and gameplay experience on the market.

Xiao Yiyu found Laozi's number one handsome friend in the friend application. He originally wanted to apply to be added as a friend, but who knows, half an hour has passed and he has not received a reply from Laozi's number one in the world. Xiao Yiyu

had no choice but to find Ye Ge's place to fight monsters in the game. He kept up with the dialog box on his forehead, "Add me."

The swordsman of his has been circling around himself, with the dialog box of "God add me" on his head.

The game "Dream Overlord" has only been out for half a year, but I am already the top ten master in the West 32 District.

There are countless people who want to add Ye Ge every day, and Ye Ge simply ignores such people.

But this "specializing in all kinds of dissatisfaction" is clearly a clingy spirit, Ye Ge was annoyed by the entanglement, and directly knocked him down with a knife.

Xiao Yiyu was dumbfounded when he saw the swordsman lying in a pool of blood on the computer screen.

However, Xiao Yiyu had patience, continued to entangle, and then was hacked to death with a knife, then entangled again, and then hacked to death...

It was the first time that Ye Ge met such a troublesome guy, and he was very annoying, so he directly turned on the low-level invisible mode, which is more than 10 levels lower than Ye Ge's level, and he could not see Ye Ge's whereabouts.

The "dictatorship of all kinds of disobedience" controlled by Xiao Yiyu is nothing but a little swordsman who has just reached the first level. Can't find Yego at all.

Xiao Yiyu didn't track the target, so he opened the information bar of "I'm No. 1 in the world", and saw the signature on the message bar: except for beautiful women.

Xiao Yiyu looked at the words "beauty except" and made a plan, quit the game again, re-applied for an account, and registered an account with "the most beautiful lady in the world". The mission image chose a little beauty playing darts.

After registering the account, Xiao Yiyu sent Ye Ge a friend request again. 747650406

Ten minutes have passed, twenty minutes have passed, thirty minutes have passed, and when

Xiao Yiyu just recharged at the front desk of the Internet cafe for the 20 yuan fee, a Ye Ge's reply popped up: "I don't add below level 55. A rookie.

[I am the most handsome in the world] Are you a beauty?

[I am the most beautiful in the world].

[I am the most handsome in the world] Hehe,

[I am the most handsome in the world] Add me as a friend. The

man is the most handsome in the world] Let's talk about it when you reach level 50. This is to take care of beautiful women.

No matter how Xiao Yiyu talks to Ye Ge after that, Ye Ge ignores him and even closes the temporary dialog box, refusing anyone to talk to him. The

lower right corner of the computer began to remind Xiao Yiyu that the amount of money was insufficient, and reminded him to pay the bill at the front desk.

Xiao Yiyu took the last time to look at the hero rankings of the West 32 District, and found that in the entire West 32 District, there was not a single woman in the top 10. Yes .

Just seeing this, the computer screen in front of Xiao Yiyu was completely black.

Knowing that it was time for the fee and it was time for the evening self-study, Xiao Yiyu went back to school and attended two evening self-study sessions at the school.

After returning home from school, Xiao Yiyu said hello to his parents, went back to his room, turned on his computer, and then opened the game page of "Dream Overlord", logged in to my mother's account, the most beautiful in the world, and started daily Level up.

Fortunately, Xiao Yiyu's academic performance is good, no matter the school's teachers or parents are assured of him, they will not supervise his studies, which gives him a lot of freedom in leveling.

[Lao Niang's first beauty] With Xiao Yiyu's hard work every day, the level has been upgraded all the way, and it took three months to get from. 120cc58

has been on the server for 6 months so far because of "Dream Overlord", so as long as Xiao Yiyu works hard to level up every day, and Xiao Yiyu's game playing skills are superb, even the leading troops can't get too far behind him. . In three months, [Lao Niang's No. 1 Beauty] climbed to the position of the western name of "Dream Ba Chu".