2

Under Xiao Yiyu's hard work over the past four years, Fu Xiangan has clearly understood that he has to hide his identity, and why would he agree to a talent scout going to such a dangerous place in the entertainment industry to let everyone pay attention to him. After school, Fu Xiangan returned home, and when he opened the door, he heard Xiao Yiyu sitting on the sofa and calling a newspaper: "Excuse me, is there any news about the job I'm interviewing for? Well, thank you. If your company needs it, please contact me again."

"Brother, are you looking for a job?" Fu Xiangan asked.

"Yeah, thanks to your kid, in order to take care of you, I haven't worked for almost four years, and the savings in my hand have already been spent. If I don't find a job, I will drink Northwest with you in the future. It's windy." Xiao Yiyu sighed, he used to work in an ordinary electronic technology post.

This kind of electronic technology is updated very quickly, and many recruiting units immediately rejected him.

"Brother, why don't I take care of you?" Fu Xiangan said solemnly,

"Go go go go go! Who do you look down on? I just encountered difficulties in finding a job temporarily, but it's not that I can't find a job in the future. Study hard, you and I Said that you can only study at this school for at most 2 months, and then I will give you another identity information, skip grades to the third year of high school in another high school, and take the college entrance examination. You are now reviewing your homework and preparing for three months. I'll get into a good university later."

"Understood, brother. Then I'll go into the room to review my homework." Fu Xiangan said.

"Go!

After Fu Xiangan entered the house, Xiao Yiyu sighed: This blood clan boy has grown up really fast. Compared with the growth process of a human cub, his growth rate seems to have accelerated the progress bar five times.

Four years . Before, this guy just hatched from the eggshell, and now he is almost an adult. With enough food, he can live for about 500 years."

"Amazing!" Xiao Yiyu once again sighed at the miracle of the Creator.

"Fu Xiangan will be an adult in a year, I think you still think about it when he wants to drink fresh human blood, how do you supply it!

You're right!" Xiao Yiyu felt that this matter could not be delayed any longer. In the following days, Xiao Yiyu began to look for a job and where to get fresh blood. He made a sale. He

was selling a second-hand house . After

entering this business, Xiao Yiyu realized that making money in this business is too difficult for him. The customers who are looking at the house either have a little money or a lot of money. He didn't like the house, so he worked hard to show the house to the client. After one month, he just didn't sell the house. In the first month, he took the basic salary of 1,500 yuan during the probationary period to transfer tuition to Fu Xiangan. It's not enough.

And fresh blood is even harder to find. Xiao Yiyu originally planned to go to the blood bank to find it and use money to buy that kind of blood in bags. Who knows what he means just now.

"Master Xiao, I'm afraid No!" 010 said: "The blood clan has very, very high requirements for human blood, it must be the blood that has just been sucked out of the human body, and the blood cannot be left outside for one more second.

"That's right, that's what I meant. Otherwise, why do you think that in the ancient times, the people of the blood race lived in hiding among humans, not for the purpose of feeding?"