Arc 1: The boss looks wrong 01

When Xiao Yiyu heard the people around him say "Hello boss", he only felt a "boom" in his ears, and his brain went blank for a short time. When he moved, he could only look stupidly at the man in the elegant suit and the arrogant Qi Yu who walked in front of him.

- Zhou Qin.

This man is Zhou Qin.

Xiao Yiyu can still remember the love words Zhou Qin said to him over and over again on the university campus at that time.

"I, Zhou Qin, like you."

"Let's live together after graduation."

"In this world, you Xia Xiaohui are a light in my Zhou Qin's dark life. You swear you will always love me so much!"

"Xiaohui, Don't leave me, otherwise - I'll make your life worse than death."

...

The sweet words Zhou Qin had said to him in Xiao Yiyu's head still seemed to be in his ears, but this handsome man who looked like a god was in front of him. I don't know him anymore, I didn't stop for half a second and walked past him.

Xiao Yiyu's head was numb, his hands and feet didn't follow instructions, and he couldn't even hold the document bag in his hand. The document bag fell to the ground and made a dark, muffled sound.

Zhou Qin's footsteps seemed to pause for a short time, so that Xiao Yiyu felt that the pause was his own illusion.

As the elevator door opened with a "ding", Zhou Qin entered the elevator amid the crowd's calls and the elevator door slowly closed.

Xiao Yiyu's eyes were fixed on the face of the man behind the elevator door slowly closing.

Zhou Qin, who was standing in the center of the elevator, kept his eyes cold and looked straight ahead.

As the elevator door closed and the big boss left, the cold and serious atmosphere in the hall warmed up, and the staff breathed a sigh of relief.

"Then Mr. Xia, today's interview is like this, please go back and wait for the result!" The HR in charge of interviewing Xiao Yiyu today said to Xiao Yiyu with a smile.

Seeing that Xiao Yiyu's face was still pale and staring blankly at the direction of the elevator door closing, HR raised his volume slightly and said, "Mr. Xia, today's interview is over, you go back first and wait for our call."

Xiao Yiyu finally He recovered, but his heart was still beating in a mess. After opening his mouth twice, he finally did not let his voice tremble, and asked: "Excuse me, the one who just passed by is your... boss of Apocalypse Enterprise? Hr smiled and replied: "

Yes, he took office with us last year, and he is the biggest head of the company. He is very powerful. It took less than half a year to acquire our company, and the assets of Apocalypse Company turned over nearly half a year. Ten times, he's a real boss."

Xiao Yiyu nodded.

When he mentioned this big boss, hr couldn't help but say two more words: "The whole company admires him, but he is also very afraid of him. He rarely smiles, and he is very serious. As long as the big boss comes to the company, the whole company will It's as cold as an ice cellar. Fortunately, there are many companies under the boss, and they can't come to Tianqi several times a year. Today, I just happened to show you."

Xiao Yiyu nodded again, and his reason gradually returned, said : "Miss Lin, do you think I can apply for a position in our company?"

"I don't think it's a big problem, you quite meet the requirements for this position, but I have to make the final decision on this matter, so I have to trouble you. Go back and wait

for the phone call." "Okay, then thank you."

"You're welcome."

Xiao Yiyu walked out of Tianqi's office building.

He couldn't open his eyes a little under the dazzling sunlight, raised his hand and covered the dazzling light with his arm.

"101, you said I should have no problem with this interview with Apocalypse?"

The voice of 101's electronic machinery entered Xiao Yiyu's head: "Just now HR said that the problem is not a big problem, it should be a big problem, but ... you saw Zhou Qin just now, he is now the big boss of Tianqi , Zhou Qin may be the variable of your interview."

"Probably not!" Xiao Yiyu frowned, walked back along the crosswalk, and said, "Zhou Qin didn't seem to see me just now, or else He just saw me, and then didn't know me anymore. Besides, you also heard what HR said. Zhou Qin has many companies and he doesn't come here often. He is so busy that he probably won't even have a small company among his many companies. If you hire a technician, you can ask."

"That's what I said, but think about the scene when you and Zhou Qin broke up!"

Thinking of that scene, Xiao Yiyu's head hurts again.

"I am the invincible Xiao Yiyu. I promise to complete the task of this plane perfectly, and Zhou Qin can't stop me." Xiao Yiyu is full of confidence.

Walking on the road, Xiao Yiyu sorted out his situation in this plane again:

his identity in this plane is Xia Xiaohui, a technician;

the plane task is to become the department manager of Tianqi Enterprise Comprehensive Department.

If the mission fails, Xiao Yiyu will die in this plane.

Therefore, the plane task, he must complete.

But at present, Xiao Yiyu has no idea whether he can interview for this company. Xia Xiaohui has a very high technical level and is well prepared for this interview. It stands to reason that he should be guaranteed to work in Tianqi, but he just saw Zhou Qin just now. .

Xiao Yiyu can only pray silently in his heart, Zhou Qin must never remember him, the nobles must forget a lot and forget his lover six years ago.

Xiao Yiyu returned home and played games on the sofa for a while. After playing for a while, he felt sleepy and fell asleep.

The picture of Xia Xiaohui breaking up with Zhou Qin

This appeared in Xiao Yiyu's sleep.

It was a hot summer.

It was noon.

Except for Xia Xiaohui at that time and Zhou Qin, who was much younger than now, there was no one on the campus playground.

Zhou Qin's face was covered with sweat from the long run. He wiped the sweat with his hands and looked at Xia Xiaohui with a smile: "Xiaohui, why did you ask me to come out to the playground in this hot weather? I see you and I this morning. When I was having dinner with me today, I was hesitant to talk, and now I am finally willing to tell me what's bothering you, it's alright, you said, as long as I can help, I will definitely help."

At that time, Zhou Zhou Qin has always been like this to Xia Xiaohui.

Xia Xiaohui turned his face away, kicked the stones on the playground, and said slowly, "Zhou Qin, let's break up."

"What?" The smile on Zhou Qin's face instantly solidified, "Xia Xiaohui, say it again."

Before Xia Xiaohui spoke, Zhou Qinsheng hurriedly added for fear of hearing something he didn't like from Xia Xiaohui's mouth: "Xia Xiaohui, let me tell you, today is not April Fool's Day. If you talk nonsense, I will be really angry. Okay, that kind of anger, you can think about it."

Under Zhou Qin's attention, Xia Xiaohui did not hesitate to say what Zhou Qin could not accept: "Zhou Qin, let's break up."

It was almost the moment when the words fell. , Xia Xiaohui saw Zhou Qin's red eyes, mixed with disbelief and unbearable grief.

Xia Xiaohui couldn't bear to look at it and turned his face to the other side.

"If you want to break up, you should always give me a reasonable reason!" Zhou Qin cried in his voice: "Why did you break up with me?"

"I don't like you anymore."

"You lied!" Zhou Qin interrupted Xia Xiaohui loudly. , he pushed the floor over Xia Xiaohui's shoulder hard, forcing Xia Xiaohui to look at him, his hand was so strong that it hurt when he moved Xia Xiaohui's shoulder.

Zhou Qin looked at Xia Xiaohui forcefully: "You look into my eyes, say it again, say it again that you don't like me anymore, Xia Xiaohui as long as you can look into my eyes and say what you say, we will break up immediately!"

Reflected in Xia Xiaohui's eyes It was Zhou Qin's grief-stricken scarlet eyes, which turned out to be full of love and pampering for him.

Under the gaze of such a pair of eyes, Xia Xiaohui couldn't say the words "I don't like you" any more.

"You can't say it!" Zhou Qin was a little proud: "I knew you still like me, Xia Xiaohui, don't say you don't like it, don't say you want to break up with me, I really can't accept it. You met If anything is difficult, just tell me, let's find a way together-" Having said that, Zhou Qin couldn't help hugging Xia Xiaohui in his arms: "We won't break up."

Xia Xiaohui's eyes gradually turned red in Zhou Qin's arms, more and more The more red, until two lines of tears flowed from his eyes, Xia Xiaohui suddenly pushed Zhou Qin out like crazy.

Unprepared, Zhou Qin was pushed back a few steps and fell on the ground on the playground, which was scorched by the sun.

Xia Xiaohui looked at Zhou Qin condescendingly and shouted at him: "Zhou Qin, what if I like you, what if I don't like you, you are not just a poor boy, let me tell you, Zhou Qin, I need money, I want a lot of money, so why do I want to break up with you, do you understand now?"

Zhou Qin looked at Xia Xiaohui in disbelief, never thinking that the man he had liked for so many years was actually such a person.

However, after a short stupor, Zhou Qin quickly recovered his emotions, coaxed him, and said, "It's okay, Xia Xiaohui, if you like money, I will make it for you, I promise to make a lot of money in the future, I will make it. I'll give you all the money, okay? I promise you will become the rich man that everyone envy."