5

"Just listen." This was the most secure way Xiao Yiyu could think of to make Fu Xiangan live his entire life. After graduating from Fu Xiang'an University, he easily stayed in the best tertiary hospital in the area. Yu continued to sell houses at real estate agents. The two of them lived a fulfilling and busy life. As Fu Xiangan's parents during working hours, he gradually got a high degree of training from the hospital leaders. The price was that he was getting busier and busier. 40 hours in a row.

"Xiang'an, are you coming?" Without receiving a response, Xiao Yiyu walked over and saw that Fu Xiangan was asleep on the sofa, his eyes were dark blue, tired after staying up for a long time. After thinking about it, Fu Xiangan had not gone home for three consecutive days and had a good rest. Xiao Yiyu went to find a towel, moistened it with hot water, and gently placed it under Fu Xiangan's dark circles, hoping to relieve his current fatigue a little.

An hour later, Fu Xiangan woke up. After taking the towel off, he immediately sat up and looked around: Xiao Yiyu stuck his head out of the kitchen and said,

"Okay." Fu Xiangan lay back on the sofa again. About fifteen minutes later, Xiao Yiyu called Fu Xiangan to eat. Fu Xiangan said: "Brother, I haven't seen you for almost a week. Xiao Yiyu is also very busy with work, and Fu Xiangan is about to be called the main doctor of the hospital, and he is very busy. It's a little difficult.

"Hmm. Xiao Yiyu responded. Then he said, "Brother, you resign or I resign and do something else. I don't like the days of gathering less and leaving more. I think I can see you as soon as I get home." Fu Xiangan's eyebrows finally showed a little smile. After the meal, Fu Xiangan immediately hugged Xiao Yiyu in his arms, lay on top of him, and smelled desperately, he couldn't smell enough of the smell on his body. Xiao Yiyu suddenly remembered something very important, pushed him away slightly, and asked, "You have been in the operating room for so long, have you figured out how to suck the patient's blood without being found out?

Fu Xiangan was stunned and replied. : "I'm too busy to forget.

"How can you forget such an important thing?" Xiao Yiyu reminded: "This is a matter of your life and death, so you can have a snack."

"I know, I know!" Fu Xiangan re-entered and took Xiao Yiyu in his arms. After being hugged for a while, he noticed that Fu Xiangan was grinding his neck with his teeth again. After a while, he really felt a tingling sensation in his neck. Compared with the initial nervousness, knowing that Fu Xiangan is measured, now Xiao Yiyu is calmer about being sucked blood by Fu Xiangan. After Fu Xiangan finished sucking blood from Xiao Yiyu's neck, he licked the skin on Xiao Yiyu's neck very contently, then followed his Adam's apple, all the way down, to the collarbone, to the chest, and Xiao Yiyu pushed. He said, "I'm so tired, why are you still tossing?

"Having sex with my brother, I'm not tired. "Fu Xiangan replied, and his subordinates kept moving. After Xiao Yiyu resigned from the real estate agency, he wanted to find another casual job like a clerk, but now he is a little old, and he is still a man. , does not meet the employment requirements of ordinary company clerks who need young girls. After Fu Xiangan learned about it, he wanted Xiao Yiyu to eat, eat and play at home. Yu is also a restless person, otherwise he would not be so bored that he has no tasks. Returning this world is a mess, leaving a mess for myself. In the end, Xiao Yiyu and Fu Xiangan agreed to open a bookstore for Xiao Yiyu. When Fu Xiangan has a job, the bookstore will be open as normal. When Xiang'an came home, the bookstore closed immediately. It didn't matter if he made money or not, the main thing was that Xiao Yiyu had something to do. The sun was shining, Xiao Yiyu was lazily watching "Vampire and Ghostbusters" in his bookstore, and a primary school student memorized it. He walked in with a heavy bag and asked, "Uncle, do you have the "Yingcai Tutorial" here?" Xiao Yiyu put the "Vampire and Ghostbusters" aside, pointed to the right bookshelf, and said, "Under the third row , find it yourself. "After the elementary school students bought a third-grade language "Yingcai Course" and left, Xiao Yiyu put down "Vampire and Ghostbusters" in his hand, went to the mirror in the store, looked left and right, and looked at himself in the mirror. Fu As soon as Xiang An entered the bookstore, he saw Xiao Yiyu frowning at the mirror, walked over, stood behind him, and asked, "Brother, what are you worried about?": "A primary school student came in just now and called me uncle, these little brats used to be. called my brother. When I looked in the mirror, I realized that I was really young. When Xiao Yiyu took the huge egg home, he had graduated from college for 4 years and was 26 years old. Now that so many years have passed, he has already run for 40 years. Isn't he the age to be called an uncle?